ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

htismaqe 01-08-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9297078)
Damn. He must not think that he can raise his stock, but I'm not sure why.

These guys have agents that are CONSTANTLY talking to teams.

If he doesn't think he can raise his stock, it's because he's been TOLD he can't raise his stock.

Mother****erJones 01-08-2013 05:33 PM

The drafts a dick measuring contest. Geno wins.

HolyHat 01-08-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9297382)
The drafts a dick measuring contest. Geno wins.

And if sig pics were a dick measuring contest, you'd win my friend.

BWillie 01-08-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth*****Satan (Post 9296626)
Do not like.

I do. Reaching for a QB in the #1 pick in THIS draft is monumentally stupid. You wont get max value out of your pick if you just draft a QB when there are about 5 QBs who are such similar prospects when speaking about talent level and chance of success. If you can get one of those 5 QBs at #34 you do it and dont overvalue your #1 pick. Chiefs fans are so desperate to believe there is a QB that is head and shoulders ahead of everybody else and there just isnt. Unfornunately this is the worst draft in probably a decade for elite QBs. You guys have to accept that Geno Smith is not RG3 and drafting him #1 wont make him RG3 either.

Mother****erJones 01-08-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9297393)
And if sig pics were a dick measuring contest, you'd win my friend.

:clap::clap: Thanks!! My sig picture gets me ****ing fired up!!

bowener 01-08-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9297136)
The biggest endorsement I can give the guy, is that Saccapoo has gone completely ape shit for the guy.

If Sac is this hard for a QB, he has to be the guy

I am actually terrified that Sac loves him so much. Every other year he falls in love with an OL prospect and (thankfully) the Chiefs never draft his crush.

HolyHat 01-08-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9297398)
:clap::clap: Thanks!! My sig picture gets me ****ing fired up!!

I stole it for my lock screen pic on my phone and the background on my twitter. It's marvelous

Mother****erJones 01-08-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9297404)
I stole it for my lock screen pic on my phone and the background on my twitter. It's marvelous

Good! Glad you like it i got it from SOC

NJChiefsFan 01-08-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9297395)
You guys have to accept that Geno Smith is not RG3 and drafting him #1 wont make him RG3 either.

Who thinks he is RG3? You don't have to be RG3 or Luck to be worth the #1 pick in the draft. Who do you think is worth the #1 pick? If nobody is, how could the Chiefs get any value trading out of that spot?

Rasputin 01-08-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

I do. Reaching for a QB in the #1 pick in THIS draft is monumentally stupid. You wont get max value out of your pick if you just draft a QB when there are about 5 QBs who are such similar prospects when speaking about talent level and chance of success. If you can get one of those 5 QBs at #34 you do it and dont overvalue your #1 pick. Chiefs fans are so desperate to believe there is a QB that is head and shoulders ahead of everybody else and there just isnt. Unfornunately this is the worst draft in probably a decade for elite QBs. You guys have to accept that Geno Smith is not RG3 and drafting him #1 wont make him RG3 either.

Bull ****ing shit. Geno Smith is worth the top pick of the draft no reaching at all. He is best of the prospects and you take the best. QB warrants the value aspect so eat a dick.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-08-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

What if he plays at a level of Russel Wilson? HE DOESN"T HAVE TO BE LUCK TO BE WORTH THE PICK!! Geno's a better prospect than Russ and Wilson's play would make him number one worthy most years. Quit ****ing trying to compare every damn QB to Luck and RG.

keg in kc 01-08-2013 06:16 PM

Drafting Luke Joeckel number one isn't going to magically make him Orlando Pace, either, and Star Lotulelei isn't the next Ndamukong Suh. The draft value needs to be determined by ranking these guys against each other, not against once or twice a decade talent that isn't even in this draft.

htismaqe 01-08-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

If you can get one of those 5 QBs at #34 you do it and dont overvalue your #1 pick.

Barkley, Smith, and Wilson will ALL be gone at #34 and it's likely Glennon will be as well.

Your entire scenario is based on something that won't happen. If we don't take a QB at #1, WE'RE NOT GETTING ONE. It's that simple. Anybody else will take will be a backup/developmental project.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-08-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9297534)
Barkley, Smith, and Wilson will ALL be gone at #34 and it's likely Glennon will be as well.

Your entire scenario is based on something that won't happen. If we don't take a QB at #1, WE'RE NOT GETTING ONE. It's that simple. Anybody else will take will be a backup/developmental project.

These guys just can't quit Kiper. It's sad.

Molitoth 01-08-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

You.****ing.idiot

:spock: