ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 610/810 Chiefs Planet call-in mob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269722)

O.city 02-05-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9380905)

IMO best line of the movie is when he is asked where is Wyatt

"Down by the creek, walking on water"

Val was unbelievable in that movie

wazu 02-05-2013 07:11 PM

Sign me up. Will be my first time calling in. I love this idea. I think we should schedule multiple such events.

wazu 02-05-2013 07:12 PM

We also need to light up text lines.

wazu 02-05-2013 07:14 PM

This may be the next evolution of SOC.

htismaqe 02-05-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9380799)
How about this?

only two teams in the last 10 years have selected a non-quarterback first overall. Houston took Mario Williams in 2006 and Miami took Jake Long in 2008. Both of these players were everything these franchises could have hoped for in a number one pick. They both made All-Pro teams and have been considered amongst the league's best at their respective positions. Yet it is possible that neither one will earn a second contract with their team. They have one combined playoff appearance amongst them, during Long's rookie year (Houston made the playoffs last year with Williams going on IR midway through last season). Despite his individual success, the Houston defense continued to be terrible after Williams was drafted. By the time it was good, they deemed him expendable. Long is facing a similar situation - he's a free agent after this season, but is having his worst year as a pro. Any relevance and improvement the Dolphins have going forward is going to be completely tied to Ryan Tannehill. A quarterback selected in the first-round.

YOU DON'T BUY INSURANCE BEFORE YOU HAVE THE HOUSE.

Just an FYI but its a little more than "possible" that Williams won't get a 2nd contract in Houston.

He's in Buffalo. ;)

Rasputin 02-05-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9380909)
you thief!!

:)

Ha I've and others have used it before you came along n00b..

Tombstone ref & gifs are a CP lengendary icons.

Your cool to use Doc Holiday :thumb:

wazu 02-05-2013 11:12 PM

A big focus of any caller needs to include how much we HATE Alex Smith, and already plan to boo him until our voices are gone.

Wumbology 02-05-2013 11:15 PM

You lost me when you said "prognostications" but hey I'm always down to do what a large group of people are doing so sign me up.

KcMizzou 02-05-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9380799)
How about this?

only two teams in the last 10 years have selected a non-quarterback first overall. Houston took Mario Williams in 2006 and Miami took Jake Long in 2008. Both of these players were everything these franchises could have hoped for in a number one pick. They both made All-Pro teams and have been considered amongst the league's best at their respective positions. Yet it is possible that neither one will earn a second contract with their team. They have one combined playoff appearance amongst them, during Long's rookie year (Houston made the playoffs last year with Williams going on IR midway through last season). Despite his individual success, the Houston defense continued to be terrible after Williams was drafted. By the time it was good, they deemed him expendable. Long is facing a similar situation - he's a free agent after this season, but is having his worst year as a pro. Any relevance and improvement the Dolphins have going forward is going to be completely tied to Ryan Tannehill. A quarterback selected in the first-round.

YOU DON'T BUY INSURANCE BEFORE YOU HAVE THE HOUSE.

This is ****ing fantastic. Well said. :clap:

Fritz88 02-05-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9380539)
I am ****ing in.

Just tell me when.

Same here. Tell me when and I'll see if I can call in.

RealSNR 02-05-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wumbology (Post 9381578)
You lost me when you said "prognostications" but hey I'm always down to do what a large group of people are doing so sign me up.

Why? I used the word correctly.

Wumbology 02-05-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9381598)
Why? I used the word correctly.

First time I've ever heard that word. I'm gonna use it in my English class on Thursday. I'll get an A and shit and they'll let me just skip that class for the rest of the semester.

KcMizzou 02-05-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wumbology (Post 9381607)
First time I've ever heard that word. I'm gonna use it in my English class on Thursday. I'll get an A and shit and they'll let me just skip that class for the rest of the semester.

LMAO

I'm glad you're there to learn, not teach.

Wumbology 02-05-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9381616)
LMAO

I hope you're there to learn, not teach.

I'm actually there for diversification purposes. You know how it is at UMKC. Every class needs that token white guy.

patteeu 02-05-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9380524)
Miller's mock is a perfect example of WTF? If Geno is good enough to be the 3rd pick then he is damn well good enough to be the 1st pick.

He pretty much said as much when he was on 810. He just doesn't think the Chiefs want him so he didn't mock it that way. Apparently he's trying to predict the draft rather than tell teams what they should be doing.