ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Flesh-Eating Drug Krokodil Finally Shows Up in the US (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276710)

Eleazar 09-27-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10024560)
Watch the short documentary when you have a moment and tell me you don't feel any sympathy for them.

Obviously, some people abuse drugs for no good reason, but many are drawn into that kind of life.

They made their own choices.

If someone wants to flush their life down the shitter, they may go right ahead.

Tombstone RJ 09-27-2013 02:37 PM

Wow, just wow. I guess it was only a matter of time before some low life POS invented a super cheap injectable drug so vile, so horrific that the users don't even care if they shoot it with an aids infected syringe. It's literally DOOON'T CAAARE!

wazu 09-27-2013 02:53 PM

And Arizona was all smug about not having any meth labs.

hometeam 09-27-2013 02:55 PM

I could give a shit how poor I am.

Never would I shoot this shit up. You gotta be a ****in reerun.

The Franchise 09-27-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10025076)
I could give a shit how poor I am.

Never would I shoot this shit up. You gotta be a ****in reerun.

You obviously have never known a drug addict or been in that situation yourself. It has everything to do with how poor they are.

ToxSocks 09-27-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10024587)
Yeah, this isn't making the rounds within the Blue Valley school district. This happens when you're clinging to the bottom of the boot. No education, no skills, no future, no ****s left to give. No one living in an abandoned building is running down a list of potential side effects when their junkie friend shows up with something new.

As others have pointed out, the worry here isn't whether or not someone is stupid enough to want to use it, the worry is that it gets sold out here as actual Heroin.

vailpass 09-27-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10025086)
You obviously have never known a drug addict or been in that situation yourself. It has everything to do with how poor they are.

I've been on an alcohol binge and mixed in some pills but would never have considered that. It's sure death. I don't get it. How do you do something you know will kill you?

The Franchise 09-27-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10025092)
I've been on an alcohol binge but would never have considered that. It's sure death. I don't get it. How do you do something you know will kill you?

People do all kinds of things every day that they know will kill them. Drug addicts are in such a deep hole....that some of them would honestly rather die than face their life. There are people who do shit and always think that the bad things will never happen to them (how I was). And then there are the people that do drugs to escape from reality and end up hoping that they die.

vailpass 09-27-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10025098)
People do all kinds of things every day that they know will kill them. Drug addicts are in such a deep hole....that some of them would honestly rather die than face their life. There are people who do shit and always think that the bad things will never happen to them (how I was). And then there are the people that do drugs to escape from reality and end up hoping that they die.

Ouch, that's dark. Thanks. Glad you're okay.

The Franchise 09-27-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10025102)
Ouch, that's dark. Thanks. Glad you're okay.

I honestly think that I'm a better person now because of the stupid shit that I did when I was young. It's crazy how different I am now compared to age 14-21. People ask me if I've ever done any drugs and then their mouths hang open when I start listing off the shit I used to do. I'm actually lucky to be alive right now.

Thanks though, man.

wazu 09-27-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10025089)
As others have pointed out, the worry here isn't whether or not someone is stupid enough to want to use it, the worry is that it gets sold out here as actual Heroin.

Just to be safe, I'm going to suspend all heroin use until this blows over.

ToxSocks 09-27-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10025092)
I've been on an alcohol binge and mixed in some pills but would never have considered that. It's sure death. I don't get it. How do you do something you know will kill you?

Do enough drugs and sobriety starts to feel like an empty, pointless existence. All of a sudden the risk of death doesn't seem as important as that awesome high you're about to feel. From my experience, people who do shit like Heroin think that they know what they're doing and that the negative consequences won't catch up to them.

Kinda like the way my dad described Meth. When you're on it, you feel like you're Einstein. You know everything there is to know in this world and you have 200% confidence in what you think.

Ever notice how tweakers have an uncanny ability to take electronics apart?

vailpass 09-27-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10025105)
I honestly think that I'm a better person now because of the stupid shit that I did when I was young. It's crazy how different I am now compared to age 14-21. People ask me if I've ever done any drugs and then their mouths hang open when I start listing off the shit I used to do. I'm actually lucky to be alive right now.

Thanks though, man.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

The Franchise 09-27-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10025110)
Do enough drugs and sobriety starts to feel like an empty, pointless existence. All of a sudden the risk of death doesn't seem as important as that awesome high you're about to feel. From my experience, people who do shit like Heroin think that they know what they're doing and that the negative consequences won't catch up to them.

Kinda like the way my dad described Meth. When you're on it, you feel like you're Einstein. You know everything there is to know in this world and you have 200% confidence in what you think.

I was using meth for about 1.5-2 years. It's honestly one of the greatest drugs that I've ever used. I got to the point though where I had to stop or I was going to go over the edge and do something stupid.

vailpass 09-27-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10025110)

I've never known a tweaker. My demons are different, but we all have them... I admire how you've overcome adverse circumstances.