ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What would you do if your neighbor.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200018)

petegz28 01-09-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 5373602)
I hate neighbors....we live in the country but we have a gravel road that goes down about a mile with 2 houses on it...they have kids who incessantly ride their 4-wheelers up & down the road all day...the sound is very loud & obnoxious but I've put up with it...now I noticed tire tracks in my yard on top of that...of course I've never seen them do it but it's pretty obvious along with the fresh gravel I just paid for all over my friggin' yard too.

What would you do?

Rock salt and a shotgun come to mind. :evil:

kepp 01-09-2009 04:29 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking you always have to try the civil approach first without making assumptions about their response. Try to work it out with them and if that doesn't work, you're absolutely entitled to get the law involved.

nstygma 01-09-2009 04:30 PM

antifreeze!! duh

n00bs

Micjones 01-09-2009 04:31 PM

Have you ever addressed the matter with your neighbors?

petegz28 01-09-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 5373627)
Have you ever addressed the matter with your neighbors?

Ok, you get points deducted for being late to the convo...:D

blueballs 01-09-2009 04:37 PM

It's a know fact black people are scared of the dark

petegz28 01-09-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs (Post 5373645)
It's a know fact black people are scared of the dark

All I know is the guy looked like he could play LB for the Chiefs. I am 5'6" and a desk jockey. You can do the math....

|Zach| 01-09-2009 04:47 PM

I enjoy all the prodding it took Pete to simply go over and talk to the guy.

Quite a pair of stones you have.

No wonder you are such a tough guy behind the keyboard.

OnTheWarpath15 01-09-2009 04:52 PM

Interesting the beating Pete is taking, while the guy that has no regard for his neighbors and installs a ****ing spotlight comes off as an innocent in all this.

If someone like Iowanian, Bugeater, Frazod, etc posted this thread, you wouldn't hear a peep about "having the stones" to confront someone that obviously could give two shits about his neighbors.

You either have to be Stevie Wonder, or a real asshole to install something like that and NOT think it's going to be a nuisance to others.

|Zach| 01-09-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5373705)
Interesting the beating Pete is taking, while the guy that has no regard for his neighbors and installs a ****ing spotlight comes off as an innocent in all this.

If someone like Iowanian, Bugeater, Frazod, etc posted this thread, you wouldn't hear a peep about "having the stones" to confront someone that obviously could give two shits about his neighbors.

You either have to be Stevie Wonder, or a real asshole to install something like that and NOT think it's going to be a nuisance to others.

None of the posters you listed above would have been dickless enough to try and weigh all these other options before *gasp* just talking to the guy.

Never mind the hilarity of the mindset of someone who automatically thinks this simple talk would result in some kind of thunder dome situation.

petegz28 01-09-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 5373683)
I enjoy all the prodding it took Pete to simply go over and talk to the guy.

Quite a pair of stones you have.

No wonder you are such a tough guy behind the keyboard.

GFY

OnTheWarpath15 01-09-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 5373722)
None of the posters you listed enough would have been dickless enough to try and weigh all these other options before *gasp* just talking to the guy.

Never mind the hilarity of the mindset of someone who automatically thinks this simple talk would result in some kind of thunder dome situation.

Wow.

You missed the first post of the thread, didn't you?

petegz28 01-09-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 5373722)
None of the posters you listed above would have been dickless enough to try and weigh all these other options before *gasp* just talking to the guy.

Talk about talking tough behind a keyboard. ROFL

You obviously have lived in the suburbs all your life too.

|Zach| 01-09-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 5373733)
GFY

I will be awaiting a letter or phone call from the cops to get this message.

Thanks in advance. ROFL

DeezNutz 01-09-2009 05:11 PM

No one suggested ****ing the guy's wife?

What's wrong with this place?