ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My ex had her baby last night... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225233)

GoHuge 03-21-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620781)
Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife left, didnt help at all. None of them were as good in bed as my wife and I could barely even get off with any of them. Most of the time I didnt.

Obviously I have issues but what about her? What kind of woman is ok with ****ing two guys that both care about her and hurting them both? What about him? He know's she's ****ing me and he still wont leave her. He gets mad and yells at her about it but she does it again and again and he still stays. **** it I dont need counseling, probably just more time. Im going to get drunk and watch some b-ball.

In this thread I haven't heard you say a single positive statement about this bitch other than she's good at sex. She has no morals, self respect, anything that resembles dignity, but you want her back? Your a lost cause. Sorry!

Sure-Oz 03-21-2010 09:31 AM

You need to not see or talk to her....and probably need to talk to someone. Stop ****ing around with her too. She is ****ed up....and i think part of you is too

Hammock Parties 03-21-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bane_58 (Post 6620763)
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"></object>

What this really needs is a remix with this song:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVzvRsl4rEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVzvRsl4rEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

luv 03-21-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620781)
Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife left, didnt help at all. None of them were as good in bed as my wife and I could barely even get off with any of them. Most of the time I didnt.

Obviously I have issues but what about her? What kind of woman is ok with ****ing two guys that both care about her and hurting them both? What about him? He know's she's ****ing me and he still wont leave her. He gets mad and yells at her about it but she does it again and again and he still stays. **** it I dont need counseling, probably just more time. Im going to get drunk and watch some b-ball.

Classic. Instead of focusing on your actions, which you should be able to control, you are justifying your bad decisions by comparing them to others.

Enjoy your games, both basketball and otherwise.

Priest31kc 03-21-2010 09:33 AM

All I have to say is your ex is freakin whore.

How can you still be ****ing her? I wouldnt be able to look my gf in the eyes if she ****ed some other guy, had his baby & left me and threw our family away. But your actually getting intimate w/ her? How can you forgive her for that, thats like the ultimate betrayal.

threebag 03-21-2010 09:42 AM

Run Forest Run.

FRCDFED 03-21-2010 09:43 AM

By continuously going back to her you are only perpetuating the healing process. Each time you two were together again started the clock all over again. Healing from such a situation takes time AND separation. Don't beat yourself up trying to figure out why this happened because you know there is no acceptable reason for her to have strayed irregardless of what is said. The free time that you have should be more focused on healthy thoughts of making positive changes in your life. Let her and your children see that you are a strong person and can move forward.

You ex will definately see the changes you make and become jealous thus increasing the chance she will try to hold on. Misery loves company! She ****ed up! It's pretty obvious that she already realizes this by her trying to continue having sex with you while with the other guy. She will probably try to make it seem like it was your fault by making comments "if I would have known you were this strong then I would've never strayed" or "if I would have seen this side of you then things would've been different." Don't fall for them!

Take the time to make positive changes in your life (that includes taking her out of it with the exception of interraction regarding the children). Anything you do with the kids should be on an individual basis and not together. If down the road you two decide to make an effort to get counseling and reconcile then you will be a better/stronger person and won't take her bullshit.

Healing takes time......but you cant keep going back to the well for a drink!

Good luck!

RJ 03-21-2010 09:44 AM

MTG, after reading just your first couple of posts, it is apparent that you have moved into Jerry Springer territory. You might be ok with that but your kids won't be. I don't recall their ages, but if they're not old enough to be embarrassed yet, they soon will be. This is the kind of stuff you look back on with regret later in life. Sounds like right now your dick and your heart are running the show and your brain is conspicuously absent. Good luck to you.

LaChapelle 03-21-2010 09:48 AM

memo to self
stay out of MTG#10 threads
they will only make you want to post bad things

mlyonsd 03-21-2010 09:50 AM

MTG, rarely on a message board does everyone agree. In this case the board is solidly locked on the idea you need to get away from her.

You should consider the overwhelming advice in this thread when moving forward.

MTG#10 03-21-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 6620853)
MTG, rarely on a message board does everyone agree. In this case the board is solidly locked on the idea you need to get away from her.

You should consider the overwhelming advice in this thread when moving forward.

Oh believe me I know. I didn't need everyone here to tell me that I needed to get away from her, that's obvious. Ive known that for a long time. The problem is actually doing it. I have to see her and talk to her several times a week because of the kids and it makes it hard.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620876)
Oh believe me I know. I didn't need everyone here to tell me that I needed to get away from her, that's obvious. Ive known that for a long time. The problem is actually doing it. I have to see her and talk to her several times a week because of the kids and it makes it hard.

Jerk off before each meeting.

Cntrygal 03-21-2010 10:11 AM

Don't use the kids as an excuse for your lack of self-control.

Buehler445 03-21-2010 10:13 AM

Wow. MTG. Come on man.

You have to do better for yourself. There is no option. You're just ****ing your life up. Normally I wouldn't care about that but you are going to **** your kids' lives up to and that is unacceptable. You think that the kids don't know, they may not know EXACTLY what you are doing, but they know. If they don't it won't take long. Kids are smarter than you think. Get the **** away from this bitch and do everything in your legal power to give the kids a good life. Seriously. Quit ****ing up the kids' lives.

I told you in the other thread that in order to move on, you have to be comfortable with yourself. You're not. ****ing your wife doesn't help. Sack up, get away from her and start your own life.

It bears repeating, QUIT ****ING UP YOUR KIDS' LIVES.

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-21-2010 10:14 AM

Send me this ho's address. If she likes semen so much, I'll fix her right up.