ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

The Franchise 05-25-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7662076)
Two claymore things annoy the shit out of me on Black Ops.

#1 - the guys that run through my claymore like it isn't there.

#2 - when I plant a claymore, and a guy triggers it and it kills me, but not them. Then, when the opposite happens and I die, but the guy who planted it doesn't.

I hate the ****ers who play claymores in random areas of the map. I understand if you plant a claymore in the building that you're going to be in....but if you're planting it in a building where you aren't even at.......it's annoying.

ToxSocks 05-25-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7662092)
I hate the ****ers who play claymores in random areas of the map. I understand if you plant a claymore in the building that you're going to be in....but if you're planting it in a building where you aren't even at.......it's annoying.

Heh.

That's how your suppose to do it. Planting claymores is traffic spots is the best way to get free kills.

Mr. Plow 05-25-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

A lot of times, especially if I'm sniping, I'll kill a few people from one spot - sometimes the same guy 2-3 times as he is trying to rush me - and I'll leave my claymore planted there so that next time he comes back.....and he will....he runs square into my claymore. LMAO

The Franchise 05-25-2011 10:59 AM

I hate ****ers like you guys. LMAO

I was playing a match on Saturday night and I had like 5 deaths from one guy....and it was all claymores. They were just in random spots of the map.

Mr. Plow 05-25-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7662173)
I hate ****ers like you guys. LMAO

I was playing a match on Saturday night and I had like 5 deaths from one guy....and it was all claymores. They were just in random spots of the map.

LMAO

kepp 05-25-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7662160)
A lot of times, especially if I'm sniping, I'll kill a few people from one spot - sometimes the same guy 2-3 times as he is trying to rush me - and I'll leave my claymore planted there so that next time he comes back.....and he will....he runs square into my claymore. LMAO

I'll do that to people who are camping - kill them and then plant a claymore right by their spot because you know they're coming back. I got a guy 3 or 4 times like that on Array before he learned not to go back there.

Mr. Plow 05-25-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 7662374)
I'll do that to people who are camping - kill them and then plant a claymore right by their spot because you know they're coming back. I got a guy 3 or 4 times like that on Array before he learned not to go back there.

Another great one. Love doing that shit. Or, if you're sniping, watch him run across the map to the same spot, plant his claymore, crawl into his position under the grass, get all nice and comfortable before you pop him in the head. lol

ToxSocks 05-25-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7662383)
Another great one. Love doing that shit. Or, if you're sniping, watch him run across the map to the same spot, plant his claymore, crawl into his position under the grass, get all nice and comfortable before you pop him in the head. lol

Another great way to use the claymore is when someone thinks they got you cornered. You're exchanging fire but have to hide around the corner cuz you emptied your clip. They rush you cuz they think you're reloading and run right into the claymore you just laid down in front of you. I've gotten so many kills like that.

Or lay one down when someone is chasing you. I've gotten a few kills like that in CTF.

Or when people use a tactical inserstion. I'll lay a claymore down in their path so as soon as they move from their spawn they run right into it.

The Franchise 05-25-2011 01:01 PM

**** it.....I'm using claymores more often.

ToxSocks 05-25-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7662426)
**** it.....I'm using claymores more often.

It's all I equip. They're more versatile than any other piece of equipment.

ToxSocks 05-25-2011 01:03 PM

I wanna start figuring out ways to use C4 though. That'd be fun.

The Franchise 05-25-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7662432)
I wanna start figuring out ways to use C4 though. That'd be fun.

I'm sure you've heard of him.....but Whiteboy7thST tosses that shit around like it's money. He's actually pretty ****ing good at it too.

ToxSocks 05-25-2011 01:18 PM

I SO have to master this:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6zIrhYOZ7yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quesadilla Joe 05-25-2011 01:40 PM

Motion sensors are better than claymores. If you are a Ghost asshole you can use it to cover your back or if you are a rusher you can put it in a high traffic area (like the "B" building on Summit)

Claymores are only good for one kill per life but a motion sensor is good until it gets destroyed.

Valiant 05-25-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

LMAO you would hate me then. All I do for fun is claymores and grenades.

Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face, then random claymore in the middle of nowhere kills. Think 17kills in a game by just claymores is my best.