ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** the Colts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251335)

R8RFAN 10-17-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 7998591)
They are clearly tanking their season to get Luck.

I sure hope he ****s them over and refuses to play for them.

There's sucking and losing your games because you truly suck and there's deliberately sucking to get the top pick. The shameful Colts are doing the latter.

****. The. Colts.

P.S. I am also enraged and jealous because they could land Luck.

Ahh you guys are getting mad at a team for doing what you wanted you're team to do.... Priceless :thumb:

tredadda 10-17-2011 09:55 AM

Yup because we want him for ourselves and don't like the thought of the Colts getting him. They would have gotten Manning, had over 10 years with him and then "Luck" out on getting a once in a generation QB (the best prospect since ironically, Manning). They would have somehow ended up with the #1 pick at just the right time to draft the last two "once a generation" QB's.

R8RFAN 10-17-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 8001335)
Yup because we want him for ourselves and don't like the thought of the Colts getting him. They would have gotten Manning, had over 10 years with him and then "Luck" out on getting a once in a generation QB (the best prospect since ironically, Manning). They would have somehow ended up with the #1 pick at just the right time to draft the last two "once a generation" QB's.

Chiefs are far too good to get luck.... Yall will probably win 6 when it's all said and done and 2 will be who gets Luck

tredadda 10-17-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8001341)
Chiefs are far too good to get luck.... Yall will probably win 6 when it's all said and done and 2 will be who gets Luck

You are probably right, although I think 6 wins might be too many. I see four. Still enough to take us out of the Luck sweepstakes. We need to focus on and evaluate the other QBs in the draft even if a team like STL or Carolina ends up with the #1 pick because I highly doubt we will give up what it would take to draft him. Our GM will probably try to trade back, get more picks and get "value" instead of addressing the most important position on this team. He will most likely try to go the King Carl way and try to build a great team around an average QB. I could be wrong, but so far nothing in his past suggests otherwise.

R8RFAN 10-17-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 8001364)
You are probably right, although I think 6 wins might be too many. I see four. Still enough to take us out of the Luck sweepstakes. We need to focus on and evaluate the other QBs in the draft even if a team like STL or Carolina ends up with the #1 pick because I highly doubt we will give up what it would take to draft him. Our GM will probably try to trade back, get more picks and get "value" instead of addressing the most important position on this team. He will most likely try to go the King Carl way and try to build a great team around an average QB. I could be wrong, but so far nothing in his past suggests otherwise.

Yall could probably pull a Ditka in the draft and get him

tredadda 10-17-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8001369)
Yall could probably pull a Ditka in the draft and get him

But Pioli has shown a history of trading back to get more picks and drafting "value". What in his history suggests that he will go "full Ditka" (and you never go full Ditka) and get Luck? Granted he could surprise us all, but until I see it I will continue to doubt he will ever try and trade up.

tooge 10-17-2011 11:20 AM

who is getting the first pick of both Miami and Indy are winless?

tredadda 10-17-2011 11:23 AM

Whoever has the easier schedule. Right now that might be Indy based off of how tough the AFC East looks (even though the Jets are currently struggling).

Hootie 10-17-2011 11:27 AM

That garcon fumble was truly baffling but it won me a fantasy game so...

Jaric 10-17-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 7999008)
Indy isnt a division rival. I dont give a shit. We dont have to deal with arrogant ****ing Colts fans here. Can you imagine how awful it will be here if hes in Denver? I shudder thinking about it.

Hey! I was kinda obnoxious about how you had no chance to lose against us.

Jaric 10-17-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 7999580)
Go Rams.

Yes, GO RAMS! GO DOLPHINS TOO!

Okie_Apparition 10-17-2011 11:51 AM

Rams may be tanking for LA
Better throw in Jacksonville there too