ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel has a concussion. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264784)

ptlyon 10-07-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal (Post 8989858)
You can add the fumble we recovered in the endzone that should've been a TD, the two errant offensive interference calls when our players ran into defenders during cross-patterns and were BS calls, the missed interference call when Baldwin almost made a one-handed catch, and the drive killing penalties when we had to settle for field goals. Had they even tried a hail mary instead of punting it at the half could of, would of, should of, might of...

We had that game won. It's really sad, because we had a definable chance to win that game and we'd all be one big happy family right now.

I'm fn happy the way it turned out

Marcellus 10-07-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8989843)
The funny thing is if Cassel didn't fumble at the 1, the Chiefs probably win and Crennel's plan would've worked.

So if the only idiot who didn't help this team in any way today besides getting hurt, didn't change the play to a sneak then fumble we would have won?

So even the Casselproof game plan wasn't Casselproof.

Awesome.

Psyko Tek 10-07-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8989678)
I still don't see where his head hit anything to get a concussion...

when it was pulled out of his ass he got whiplash

OnTheWarpath15 10-07-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8989863)
So if the only idiot who didn't help this team in any way today besides getting hurt, didn't change the play to a sneak then fumble we would have won?

Awesome.

LMAO

DeezNutz 10-07-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8989854)
He's going to lose it anyway. Might as well do things his way.

He's a loser as a HC, so doing stupid, limp-dick stuff is his way.

milkman 10-07-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8989673)
Hip, hip Hooray!!!! Let's all do the Chiefs chopper!

After all, he's not REALLY hurt. He's faking it to gain sympathy or because he's a big f'n pussy and wants off the field.

I didn't cheer Cassel's injury.

In fact I was pissed about it.

But I would cheer if your vibrator suffered a short and fried your pussy.

OnTheWarpath15 10-07-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8989875)
I didn't cheer Cassel's injury.

In fact I was pissed about it.

But I would cheer if your vibrator suffered a short and fried your pussy.

ROFL

tk13 10-07-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Awesome.

Pretty much. Now that Quinn is in there we can Tebow our way to a playoff win. The AFC may be even weaker than last year.

Omaha 10-07-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 8989688)
i think the new rule on concussions are that if you suffer one the week before, you have to sit out the rest of Cassel's career or go play for a different AFC West team

FYP even better

CaliforniaChief 10-07-2012 07:10 PM

Here comes another pointless, 7-9 season that leaves us short of a QBOTF because we won't go get one, but hopeful enough at the end to keep everyone around again. :facepalm:

crispystl 10-07-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8989676)

Photoshop skills < Fail

WilliamTheIrish 10-07-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal (Post 8989858)
You can add the fumble we recovered in the endzone that should've been a TD, the two errant offensive interference calls when our players ran into defenders during cross-patterns and were BS calls, the missed interference call when Baldwin almost made a one-handed catch, and the drive killing penalties when we had to settle for field goals. Had they even tried a hail mary instead of punting it at the half could of, would of, should of, might of...

We had that game won. It's really sad, because we had a definable chance to win that game and we'd all be one big happy family right now.

I'm going to disagree on the x'ing routes. You can't expect to intersect the opposing CB by going right at him and knocking him off his perch. That's going to get called every time. And it's certainly going to get called the second time. You can cut near him and obstruct him, but our players went from the LOS and clearly attempted/tried to obstruct with contact.

To me, that's a reflection of just how dumb this entire coaching staff is when it come to attention to detail. How do you get nabbed doing it twice? Certainly you're going to tell McCluster**** to not get caught making it obvious? Right? Especially after getting caught just a few plays earlier? Right?

The strip? Bad call. But it's not a play subject to review. Yet our Steven Hawking HC wanted to challenge it.

The PI? Pssh. Handfighting. I'm not going to lose sleep over any of those calls. We ****ing blew this game on Cassell's shoulders. First and foremost.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8989843)
The funny thing is if Cassel didn't fumble at the 1, the Chiefs probably win and Crennel's plan would've worked.

Crennel's plan required the Ravens to play like dog shit on offense.

They were dropping passes all over the place.

BigMeatballDave 10-07-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Awesome.

Casselproof LOL

This word has replaced Idiotproof.

Ace Gunner 10-07-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8989678)
I still don't see where his head hit anything to get a concussion...

You looked in the wrong place -- look at the PR release statement where it states "concussion":D