ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dwayne Bowe Salutes 'Javon' Belcher (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267332)

Ghost of Maslowski 12-03-2012 02:07 PM

"In the locker room, some wore T-shirts that included a photo of Belcher and “Rest in Peace.”

Wide receiver Dexter McCluster, whose locker is next to Belcher’s, wore his during interviews."

quote source: After tragedy, emotions surge at Arrowhead Stadium

Brock 12-03-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9176694)
youre welcome Mr. Brock from Larryville. lemme know if u need any other non homer nfl player reviews in the future

Will do. I'll give them the same amount of regard I do this one.

ThaVirus 12-03-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9176348)
ROFL he doesnt' even know how to spell his "friend"'s name

Black people have pretty unique names at times. There's like 12 different ways you could possibly spell his name.

Plus its misspelled on a thread on this very board.

mikey23545 12-03-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9176340)
WAY up there.....that's where Cassel was throwing footballs

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9176347)

Remember Sunday when Quinn threw one like that to Bowe, andhe just dropped his arms and didn't even bother.

Maybe they were just trying to throw it somewhere that he couldn't drop it.

scho63 12-03-2012 03:47 PM

How do I love me? Let me count the ways.....

Demonpenz 12-03-2012 03:58 PM

He's doing 7 on 7 on rainbow bridge

-King- 12-03-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9176533)
do u see how he runs his routes? he gives the same amount of effort when spelling commemoration tee shirts

ROFL Dudes been in the NFL for 5 years and has had top 10 seasons in all but one of those years.

But yeah... he doesn't put in any effort. ROFL

Bob Dole 12-03-2012 04:35 PM

It would have been a more entertaining read if the title read "Duane Bowe...", then someone else could have written an article about "Berry Petchesky's article on Dwayne Bowe's misspelled shirt", and so on.

durtyrute 12-03-2012 04:38 PM

Where does it say that Bowe came up with the type for the shirt?

lcarus 12-03-2012 04:46 PM

I don't really have too much of an issue with Belcher's friends and teammates honoring him. One way you can look at it - the man basically "died" when he shot his girlfriend - the man he was. They can still honor the man he was before these events took place and the life he led up until he went crazy and committed murder/suicide.

Mama Hip Rockets 12-03-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9176528)
I wouldn't say 60% but I would say that he's responsible for a ton of obscenities on game days. Pretty sure the announcers called him out for his nonchalant route running yesterday too. Between that and the dropped passes at the most inopportune times I would say he's underperformed a lot.

HE HAS DROPPED FOUR PASSES THIS YEAR.

BigMeatballDave 12-03-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9177193)
I don't really have too much of an issue with Belcher's friends and teammates honoring him. One way you can look at it - the man basically "died" when he shot his girlfriend - the man he was. They can still honor the man he was before these events took place and the life he led up until he went crazy and committed murder/suicide.

I agree with this.

What bothers me is fans saying RIP to a man they did not know. He's dead by his own actions.

I REALLY wish the coward did not kill himself.

keg in kc 12-03-2012 05:59 PM

If Bowe can be this good giving "60%" with nobody at quarterback, I wonder what he might have been with Peyton Manning pressuring him on and off the field. Or what he could be with Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson or Tyler Bray or Ryan Nassib, with a quarterback able to make plays and get him the ball in favorable positions, able to get him fully invested in the game.

(Not that I don't think he's fully invested now, or that he only gives marginal effort...)

Easy 6 12-03-2012 06:08 PM

Its heartening to know that the Bowe haters are an extremely small minority.

This place hasnt become what it is with a bunch of dumb mfers ruling the roost.

Brock 12-03-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9177113)
ROFL Dudes been in the NFL for 5 years and has had top 10 seasons in all but one of those years.

But yeah... he doesn't put in any effort. ROFL

HE POINTED AT HIS NAME ON HIS JERSEY CUT HIM!!!