ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Time to vote and crown the 2012 King of the Noobs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267334)

Gonzo 12-03-2012 02:53 PM

Well, I could get involved here... I was considering the old stand-by for Inmem. You know, lumpy boobs and all that. I could also make this a battle of the Mod's. offering one hundred million in C-cash and Mod rep ad-nausea.
But...

I really don't have time. Both n00bs are good guys and have done well here. Both are post whores but at least they bring something to the board.
I like both guys quite a bit and that's a goddamned amazing thing since most people piss me off. I think Mike has a little more passion for this stuff than I do anyway.

Here's what I'll do... Every vote for Inmem will get 10 million in C-cash from me and a thump from my significantly impressive rep stick. You have to PM me to collect.

There ya to buddy. I'll check back in later. Start getting people on your campaign team to add to the bribes. That's how this place works man. (That's how I won MVP a couple years ago, anyway).

Back to work...
Good luck, douchers.

In58men 12-03-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9176838)
Well, I could get involved here... I was considering the old stand-by for Inmem. You know, lumpy boobs and all that. I could also make this a battle of the Mod's. offering one hundred million in C-cash and Mod rep ad-nausea.
But...

I really don't have time. Both n00bs are good guys and have done well here. Both are post whores but at least they bring something to the board.
I like both guys quite a bit and that's a goddamned amazing thing since most people piss me off. I think Mike has a little more passion for this stuff than I do anyway.

Here's what I'll do... Every vote for Inmem will get 10 million in C-cash from me and a thump from my significantly impressive rep stick. You have to PM me to collect.

There ya to buddy. I'll check back in later. Start getting people on your campaign team to add to the bribes. That's how this place works man. (That's how I won MVP a couple years ago, anyway).

Back to work...
Good luck, douchers.

You're my hero. When I grow up I wanna be a bad ass like you.

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9176553)
I was joking when I nominated Prison Bitch...It's Wickedtard ROFL

You think the nominations are a joke? Sorter gif this joker on what the Academy does with comedians?

Sorter 12-03-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9176854)
You're my hero. When I grow up I wanna be a bad ass like you.

http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/up...iddle-east.gif

Sorter 12-03-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9176857)
You think the nominations are a joke? Sorter gif this joker on what the Academy does with comedians?

PGM voted for me. We've been homies for a while.

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9176838)
But...

Back to work...
Good luck, douchers.

Thats mod cheating. And you were a member of the Academy for years. You just lost your clearance. :harumph:

okoye35chiefs 12-03-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9176807)
no you nominated yourself.

hey I looked at the pictures in the rule book and nowhere did it state I couldn't...

Sorter 12-03-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9176867)
Thats mod cheating. And you were a member of the Academy for years. You just lost your clearance. :harumph:

http://i.imgur.com/973nL.gif

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9176833)

OP updated.

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9176868)
hey I looked at the pictures in the rule book and nowhere did it state I couldn't...

Academy by-laws section 38 page 15 line 4 clearly states............ "if a candidate nominates themselves, they forfeit the right to receive a participation ribbon."

Gonzo 12-03-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9176867)

Hey now... That's what this place is all about man. You know these things. LMAO

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9176890)
Hey now... That's what this place is all about man. You know these things. LMAO

We expect the key to the executive washroom returned to the front desk by COB.:harumph:

In58men 12-03-2012 03:14 PM

This is an ass raping.

Gonzo 12-03-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9176904)
We expect the key to the executive washroom returned to the front desk by COB.:harumph:

I'm suing for unemployment benefits. I'm Also reporting all the sexual harassment!

Gonzo 12-03-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9176915)
This is an ass raping.

You'd probably get some votes from the DC monkeys if you offered that up.