ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jeremiah Trotter thinks Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294751)

Rausch 09-20-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11743453)
You heard him, everyone on the board that hasn't coached in college or the NFL needs to get the **** out. You're opinion's are invalid.

of course since you haven't coached anything then should lead the way out the CP door.

I guess the DC forum will be empty soon...

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-20-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 11743440)
Just curious, what coaching experience do you have?

Aye, there's the old CP cop-out.

Never fails.

splatbass 09-20-2015 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11743453)
You heard him, everyone on the board that hasn't coached in college or the NFL needs to get the **** out. You're opinion's are invalid.

of course since you haven't coached anything then should lead the way out the CP door.

I didn't say that. Learn to read. I asked because I want to know how you know what the proper game plan would be. I am guessing you've never coached and get your "experience" playing Madden, a simulation game written by software geeks who also never played or coached football.

In short, why should I take your opinion seriously? What game plan have you ever put together?

Convince me.

stevieray 09-20-2015 11:27 AM

I see the dogs have found a new chew toy.

...not reading this crap all season.

Mr. Laz 09-20-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 11743485)
I didn't say that. Learn to read. I asked because I want to know how you know what the proper game plan would be. I am guessing you've never coached and get your "experience" playing Madden, a simulation game written by software geeks who also never played or coached football.

In short, why should I take your opinion seriously? What game plan have you ever put together?

Convince me.

lol, you didn't need to say anything. I knew where you were heading. This response validates my assumption.

How much coaching experience do you have to say that i'm wrong? That Jeremiah Trotter is wrong?

I imagine i've played as much organized football as most of the people on this board.

FYI don't play madden at all.

splatbass 09-20-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11743517)
lol, you didn't need to say anything. I knew where you were heading. This response validates my assumption.

How much coaching experience do you have to say that i'm wrong? That Jeremiah Trotter is wrong?

I imagine i've played as much organized football as most of the people on this board.

FYI don't play madden at all.

I've never made a game plan in my life - which is why I don't make claims of knowing what the proper game plan would be. I certainly would never have the arrogance to claim I know more than one of the most winning coaches in football.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-20-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 11743492)
I see the dogs have found a new chew toy.

...not reading this crap all season.

As long as Reid and Smith continue to be Reid and Smith, you probably will.

splatbass 09-20-2015 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11743647)
As long as Reid and Smith continue to be Reid and Smith, you probably will.

As long as you and Clay and the handful of other children are here there will always be bitching no matter who the QB/HC is because you are attention whores who hate the Chiefs.

rabblerouser 09-20-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11743449)
It was, by far, the worst coaching I've watched since Herm was here.

There are 30 things you could point at as bad HC decisions in game time that aren't related to play calling...

And since everyone wants to say "it was the turnovers, not Reid!!"

Well coached teams just don't turn the ball over 5 times at home.

Saccopoo 09-20-2015 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 11743709)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1dbcdadd4...krrko1_400.gif

stevieray 09-20-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

...forced fumbles. throwing arm hit...damn coaches!

dude, this rabble isn't going to change a damn thing... and the funny thing is. it's the easy button....being negative is EASY.

DaneMcCloud 09-20-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

:facepalm:

splatbass 09-20-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Jamaal Charles fumbled, that has nothing to do with coaching, he is a vet and shouldn't need coaching on fumbles.

DaneMcCloud 09-20-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11743726)

This guy is clearly trolling because I refuse to believe that someone could be so stupid as to make that kind of comment.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-20-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 11743707)
As long as you and Clay and the handful of other children are here there will always be bitching no matter who the QB/HC is because you are attention whores who hate the Chiefs.

Not true.

Give the CP Way a shot for once in 45 years, and we'll STFU and watch it play out.