ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What happened to GoChiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299186)

TigeRRUppeRRcut 04-03-2016 10:16 PM

Clay couldn't handle reality... That Alex Smith was not the problem from the beginning and that Bowe and the O line were holding us back. He took pleasure in watching the Chiefs lose, just so that he could rag on Smith. The hate he has for our QB was not only unexplainable, it was simply ludicrous and disturbing.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 04-03-2016 10:17 PM

Extend his ban, this place was not only better without him, we went on a win streak with him gone. His bad Karma will doom this team

keg in kc 04-03-2016 10:18 PM

The board would have been better without him, had not the majority of quality, intelligent posters been driven away years ago by the continuous influx of newer and I suspect younger posters who seem to think 'entertainment' and trolling are the same thing, and the only thing online discussion is for is drawing attention to oneself.

Nowadays I just don't think it matters whether he's here or not. There isn't a whole lot of serious, mature discussion anymore. At least not on the main board. It's unfortunate but it's the way the board has gone.

Buck 04-03-2016 10:20 PM

Dane, I didn't even know he was banned, wtf are you on about?

jd1020 04-03-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12163095)
Clay couldn't handle reality... That Alex Smith was not the problem from the beginning and that Bowe and the O line were holding us back. He took pleasure in watching the Chiefs lose, just so that he could rag on Smith. The hate he has for our QB was not only unexplainable, it was simply ludicrous and disturbing.

It is easily explainable.

BigCatDaddy 04-03-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Almost as if ASS11 made him suck his cock, right Bobby?

TigeRRUppeRRcut 04-03-2016 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 12163099)
The board would have been better without him, had not the majority of quality, intelligent posters been driven away years ago by the continuous influx of newer and I suspect younger posters who seem to think 'entertainment' and trolling are the same thing, and the only thing online discussion is for is drawing attention to oneself.

Nowadays I just don't think it matters whether he's here or not. There isn't a whole lot of serious, mature discussion anymore. At least not on the main board. It's unfortunate but it's the way the board has gone.

There's a lot of fourth grade level name calling that goes on around here (Dane, ThaVirus, pwnmower, bigcat, timbone) that anything beyond middle school level discussion gets evaporated instantly.

I should put up a screenshot of what Dane has flooded my inbox with, the kid is an absolute sociopath. The type that I sedate and ship to a psych hospital on arrival in my ER department. He's that insane.

New World Order 04-03-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

This season's offensive stats were similar to last year's weren't they?

New World Order 04-03-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12163111)
There's a lot of fourth grade level name calling that goes on around here (Dane, ThaVirus, pwnmower, bigcat, timbone) that anything beyond middle school level discussion gets evaporated instantly.

I should put up a screenshot of what Dane has flooded my inbox with, the kid is an absolute sociopath. The type that I sedate and ship to a psych hospital on arrival in my ER department. He's that insane.

Lol

I think pretty much everyone has received those messages

jd1020 04-03-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12163115)

Chiefs 2015:

Defense: 3rd
Offensive Rushing: TD's - 1st, Yards - 6th
Offensive Passing: TD's - 26th, Yards - 30th

One of these things is not like the others.

RealSNR 04-03-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Who was driven away by GoChiefs?

And don't say FAX.

jspchief 04-03-2016 10:40 PM

Quote:

This is true. The board isn't the same and never will be, regardless of Clay. But it's still better with him gone than it would be with him here.

jspchief 04-03-2016 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12163111)

No one gives a shit because you're such an unlikeable poster.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 04-03-2016 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12163115)

Considering we moved from 13th to 6th in points per drive in 2015, the answer is no.

tk13 04-03-2016 10:41 PM

I don't know if a lot of people are driven away, but I think there are some who just stopped bothering to talk football because of it. Honestly I'm mostly on here for the Royals talk anymore, the Chiefs talk just jumped the shark because of people like him. It was the same one note beat into the ground over and over again.

Then partway into this season he was actively trying to turn up his trolling and anti-Chiefs posts up a notch. He kind of jumped the shark. He was always trying too hard. It wasn't that entertaining.