ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What is Andy Reid actually good at? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311641)

Simplicity 12-11-2017 07:06 PM

Andy Reid is not the biggest issue that needs to be addressed right now... Him giving away his OC duties and calling plays might have saved that man's career in KC. It's on Smith and the inconsistent defense that can't adjust because of Bob Sutton.

In58men 12-11-2017 07:09 PM

Buffets, he’s good at buffets.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-11-2017 07:25 PM

It's all about a better, nastier defense combined with a QB that can make Reid look like a minor deity.

Phase One Complete.

Fire dumbassed Buttons, and we can get on to Phase Two.

Black Bob 12-11-2017 07:26 PM

**** you caracus. Andy Reid is a good coach.

Hammock Parties 12-11-2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 13277269)
go ahead and post the top 5 most winningest QBs since 2011 ROFL

cherry pick

thegame214 12-11-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13277337)
cherry pick

It's like saying name the top 5 winningest CBs and saying Philip Gaines haha

JakeF 12-11-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13225637)
He's actually a really creative playcaller. Certainly one of the few best in the NFL. However, you can only get by with smoke and mirrors for so long. Their success was predicated upon motion and misdirection. Once you stop staying in man, Smith has to make NFL throws, and he won't do it.

The offense was better with Pederson calling the plays before he left for Philadelphia. The offense is better with Nagy calling the plays before he leaves for ???. Quarterbacks look better when their offensive coordinator don't put them in 3rd and long like Reid and Schottenheimer do constantly.

splatbass 12-11-2017 09:12 PM

What is Carcosa really good at?

We know he sucks at posting on CP.

So again, I ask... what is Carcosa ACTUALLY good at?????

Ragged Robin 12-11-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13277337)
cherry pick

Here, I'll demonstrate:

Name the guy who has accumulated a ton of wins and has nothing to show for it because they choke in crunch time.

who's picking the argument now ROFL

"Just wins" ROFLROFL

wake me up when Reid actually produces a Superbowl

splatbass 12-11-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 13277715)
wake me up when Reid actually produces a Superbowl

Well, to be fair, he has made the SB just not with the Chiefs.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-12-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 13277722)
Well, to be fair, he has made the SB just not with the Chiefs.

If he can manage the incredible feats of:

a) not tripping on his own dick and allowing Nagy to remain prime playcaller, and make sure Nagy STAYS in KC

b) Show Buttons the door to the boneyard and ditch this pitiful "bend don't break" 3-4 horse shit that should have left with Peeholi

c) Allow Veach to do what Veach does with minimal interference

Then there is a VERY good chance that Reid could, at the very least, COMPETE in a Super Bowl with Patrick Mahomes II under Center.

splatbass 12-12-2017 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13277936)
If he can manage the incredible feats of:

a) not tripping on his own dick and allowing Nagy to remain prime playcaller, and make sure Nagy STAYS in KC

b) Show Buttons the door to the boneyard and ditch this pitiful "bend don't break" 3-4 horse shit that should have left with Peeholi

c) Allow Veach to do what Veach does with minimal interference

Then there is a VERY good chance that Reid could, at the very least, COMPETE in a Super Bowl with Patrick Mahomes II under Center.

I'm as hopeful as anyone that Mahomes will lead us to a SB, but it is WAY premature to say there is a VERY good chance. Some of you have been so in love with the idea of drafting a 1st round QB that you are jumping the gun.

kjwood75nro 12-12-2017 02:15 AM

Fooling pundits into believing he's much smarter and more competent than he actually is.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-12-2017 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 13277940)
I'm as hopeful as anyone that Mahomes will lead us to a SB, but it is WAY premature to say there is a VERY good chance. Some of you have been so in love with the idea of drafting a 1st round QB that you are jumping the gun.

It's a matter of elements, nothing more. Mahomes doesn't need an entire roster of uber talent, just a few key pieces.

PAChiefsGuy 12-12-2017 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13277257)
Averaged 5.4 wins per year before KC.

He's a loser who stumbled into the right head coach.

'Stumbled' into the right HC? More like that HC traded for him because he always liked him and always wanted to coach him. Something Reid has said several times you moron.

Your Alex Smith makes me laugh. Enjoy rooting for the Chargers this wkend 'Chiefs' fan. lol...