ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Texans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325747)

Chiefnj2 10-08-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpgczar7 (Post 14509037)
Colts fan here. The chiefs can beat the texans by doing two things. The first is keeping Watson in the pocket and forcing him to beat you there. He is not as good when he can't move around.
The second thing is with speedy wr. Texans suck at guarding fast wrs. Hilton eats them alive. If hill can go or you can get hardman or robinson behind their dbs they will be forced to abandon the run and throw to try to keep up.

Keeping Watson in the pocket will not be a problem since KC will have absolutely no pass rush without Jones.

RunKC 10-08-2019 08:00 AM

Andy better have an extra OL on Watt’s side at all times. Don’t **** around Andy.

You saw Watt break Alex for good. Don’t let that happen to Pat.

RaidersOftheCellar 10-08-2019 08:09 AM

Alex Smith (and a comparable D) owned them in Houston two years ago.

If Hill plays, both teams are very similar to those versions. But, oh, we have Mahomes now instead of Smith. And we’re at home. But apparently we have no chance. Go figure eh?

Mecca 10-08-2019 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14509238)
Alex Smith (and a comparable D) owned them in Houston two years ago.

If Hill plays, both teams are very similar to those versions. But, oh, we have Mahomes now instead of Smith. And we’re at home. But apparently we have no chance. Go figure eh?

If we score yes, if the offense from the last 2 weeks shows up...red flags everywhere.

Houston has more offense than the last 2 teams we faced.

pugsnotdrugs19 10-08-2019 08:31 AM

I say start Rankin at LT. He cannot be worse.

That’s why you traded for him anyways.

O.city 10-08-2019 08:33 AM

If the injuries aren't bad, Chiefs will roll.

The Franchise 10-08-2019 08:34 AM

They’d better get Allen in here to play LG.

BossChief 10-08-2019 08:39 AM

If the same team that played the colts shows up, we will be blown out by Houston.

Mecca 10-08-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14509287)
They’d better get Allen in here to play LG.

Yea well Allens twitter post basically implies they ****ed him over and he ain't coming back.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10-08-2019 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14509285)
If the injuries aren't bad, Chiefs will roll.

Williams, Jones and Wylie are out this week. Is that bad?

Hammock Parties 10-08-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14509294)
If the same team that played the colts shows up, we will be blown out by Houston.

You sound like me circa 2015 now.

Andy's teams don't get blown out, and they don't lose two straight games at home.

Have some ****ing faith JFC.

Mecca 10-08-2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14509325)
You sound like me circa 2015 now.

Andy's teams don't get blown out, and they don't lose two straight games at home.

Have some ****ing faith JFC.

It's hard to have faith right now...I just watched Andy refuse to call plays to beat man coverage 2 weeks in a row...

I watched an OL get beat down and injured, while the defense has been obliterated in every phase of the game.

Hammock Parties 10-08-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14509332)
It's hard to have faith right now...I just watched Andy refuse to call plays to beat man coverage 2 weeks in a row...

I watched an OL get beat down and injured, while the defense has been obliterated in every phase of the game.

I don't think this is true at all. Our scrub receivers just can't beat man coverage consistently. We still threw for almost 700 yards so please get some perspective.

The defense wasn't obliterated. They gave up 19 points. Please get some perspective.

You literally don't have a ****ing clue with comments like these.

Mecca 10-08-2019 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14509338)
I don't think this is true at all. Our scrub receivers just can't beat man coverage consistently. We still threw for almost 700 yards so please get some perspective.

The defense wasn't obliterated. They gave up 19 points. Please get some perspective.

You literally don't have a ****ing clue with comments like these.

Really?

The Colts destroyed them on the ground, the Lions did whatever they wanted...

Why when a team is in man running wide 9 are we not seeing some draws and crosses? That's pretty basic yet we don't do it at all.

O.city 10-08-2019 09:00 AM

They ran crossing routes consistently sunday night. Did you watch the game?