ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Idiot fans of other teams that you know (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328153)

ChiefEd 01-16-2020 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14727648)
I think subconsciously, the reason I keep my Tamarick Vanover jersey in the corner of the closet after all these years is as proof that my fandom goes back at least that far (it goes farther) if someone ever calls me a bandwagon fan. A bandwaggon fan might have a Len Dawson or Joe Montana jersey. No bandwaggoner would have a Tamarick Vanover jersey.

I’ll call your Vanover jersey and raise you a Bobby Sippio Jersey! Like wearing that one because if even someone comments on it, they’re a lifer too!

BWillie 01-16-2020 09:59 PM

I'm probably insufferable to be around when I go full Chiefs homer. I always like to brag to non-Chiefs fans about our ONLY 20 or 21-year window. Then wait to see their face full of rage & jealousy while they politely go you guys have a good team. LMFAO

RJ 01-16-2020 10:18 PM

Here in Albuquerque I am surrounded by Broncos and Cowboys fans. Neither have much to say the past few weeks.

ClarkGriswold 01-16-2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsOne (Post 14727576)
Dallas fans are the worst. They are always going to the Superbowl at the beginning of the year and even when they are 8-8 there is still a chance in their mind.

That's because you can win their division at 9-7 most years. LOL

KCTitus 01-17-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14729041)
I’ll call your Vanover jersey and raise you a Bobby Sippio Jersey! Like wearing that one because if even someone comments on it, they’re a lifer too!

My last jersey purchase was in 2002 and it was an Omar Easy replica...for those not aware, this was back in the 'voyager' days of the Planet and I started mocking him by saying KC needed to draft Omar Easy with their first pick...ranked the #4 FB from Penn State in the draft class of FB's, I would troll voyagers nonsense with my breakdown.

Well son of a bitch if KC didnt draft the kid in the 4th round...hilarity on the planet ensued.

As far as the topic...my closest friends are Patriots, Dallas and GB fans. I've know the Pats fans since 1999 and we've been close for many years. Over the last 20 years, I would attend their SB parties, and some years even I would host whatever SB had NE in it.

Even in the Atlanta SB, I was the only person in that house that knew NE was going to come back. My friend had basically stopped watching and had given up...must be nice to be so used to going to SB's you just give up and stop watching your own team...

At any rate, last year, I refused to attend or even watch the game...too disappointed by the loss by KC.

All of my friends have told me their actively rooting for KC to win it all...ok, maybe not the GB fan...