ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Pablo 12-15-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 6347036)
I'm shocked that there is no mention of the latest glitch.. It hit two of my games yesterday. Apparently only happens on domination but I can't confirm this (though both of my experiences have been from selecting domination). The lobby takes the appearance of a private room and one person has the edit game option.... who can then kill the score limit as well as timer... EX is still credited. One of the games I played yesterday, the person with the edit game setting changed the map to Rust (18 players) and Free-For-All, although the game still had you set on teams (team colors over their heads)... you could kill your teammates... played like free-for-all... Game ends if someone calls a tactical nuke --- but everyone understands the significance. I mastered the ump without ever touching it prior to the glitched match.

Anyone else have this?

Had it happen on Domination last night. Whoever was in charge set the map to Rust and kept the game type as Domination.

I played it anyways. It's an easy way to get a shit-ton of points. And Rust is ****ing chaos, no matter the game type.

Sofa King 12-16-2009 01:44 PM

i could beat all of you using flash grenades and my knife.... that is all...

Buck 12-16-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 6351922)
i could beat all of you using flash grenades and my knife.... that is all...

What system, n00b?

Kraus 12-16-2009 11:09 PM

I just got all 69 stars today! :D Also hit 1000/1000!

Ceej 12-17-2009 08:23 AM

The more I play this game (MP) the more I dislike it.

Sofa King 12-17-2009 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6351944)
What system, n00b?

PS3.

Molitoth 12-17-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6349193)
So apparently this is a mod acting like a virus.

http://kotaku.com/5426605/modern-war...entiful-supply

I've ran into this a couple times. What a joke. I'm done with multiplayer on this game for awhile. The dual shotguns are a crock as well.

wild1 12-17-2009 09:16 AM

sometimes i see people with a lower level, like maybe 17, but they have stars like a general. why is that?

Mr. Plow 12-17-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6353788)
I just got all 69 stars today! :D Also hit 1000/1000!

I've only got like 5 special ops to do to get all the stars. I might have to catch you some night to finish them up if you'd be willing to help me get them.

Dayze 12-17-2009 09:22 AM

i played on line for probably 5 hours last weekend. What was fun initially quickly turned lame; people running around with riot shield beating you to death; dual shot-guns; people crouching in bushes/buildings sniping etc. maybe 1 out of 20 matches was fun where you worked witha team to clear a building etc. usually it was just a free for all.

Ehhh. It was fun, but if I don’t play online for a while, I’m fine with it.
I played a few missions of the campaign on the 2nd to highest difficulty level – that offered me plenty of challenge etc.

Is there a way to select your weapon load out on the campaign? That’s the only thing I don’t really like about the campaign.
bly 5 hours collectively last weekend. It was fun, but got

Mr. Plow 12-17-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 6354220)
Is there a way to select your weapon load out on the campaign? That’s the only thing I don’t really like about the campaign.
bly 5 hours collectively last weekend. It was fun, but got

No, you are stuck with what you have or what you find on the ground.

I like the online play and I'll admit after playing it quite a bit, hardcore is the way to go. It takes a little bit of adjustment to how you play, but you don't see near the amount of shit you do in regular. You still see the dual 1887's, but no where near the amount you see in regular.

On a side note, from the sounds of it - IW is getting a patch together that is going to fix a bunch of issues, one of which is the 1887's. I think they are going to nerf them a bit.

Ceej 12-17-2009 09:30 AM

L4D2 >> MW2.

Game over.

Dayze 12-17-2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6354238)
No, you are stuck with what you have or what you find on the ground.

I like the online play and I'll admit after playing it quite a bit, hardcore is the way to go. It takes a little bit of adjustment to how you play, but you don't see near the amount of shit you do in regular. You still see the dual 1887's, but no where near the amount you see in regular.

On a side note, from the sounds of it - IW is getting a patch together that is going to fix a bunch of issues, one of which is the 1887's. I think they are going to nerf them a bit.

is hardcore a free-for all type deal? Every man for themselves etc..

Mr. Plow 12-17-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 6354262)
is hardcore a free-for all type deal? Every man for themselves etc..

No. There are a few different game types, but I've been playing hardcore TDM. It's a tad bit slower because it takes only a few bullets to kill - and there is more communication, so there is more actual team work involved.

Mr. Plow 12-17-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6354249)
L4D2 >> MW2.

Game over.

n00b.