ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

Mecca 05-15-2010 01:35 AM

He's painting himself as being so horrible in bed that chicks run away...

RedNFeisty 05-15-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6760084)
That makes you the exception, women are like a rubix cube, no 2 are the same. Something that made the last girl go nuts may make the new one lay there like "this is doing nothing". 9 out of 10 women would prefer to tell you what they like so you can do what they want..

So you're a rarity. But maybe you're a challenge that can be fun.

Guess my line of logic, if the man is good it doesn't matter what position it is! Now talking about it after the fact is fantastic, I want to know what turns the person on and what doesn't, but I want to know what natural game is being brought to the table and what natural talents are there.

Mecca 05-15-2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 6760087)
Guess my line of logic, if the man is good it doesn't matter what position it is! Now talking about it after the fact is fantastic, I want to know what turns the person on and what doesn't, but I want to know what natural game is being brought to the table and what natural talents are there.

I don't ask positions, there's no need for that, that's on the fly stuff and you should be good in every position.

RedNFeisty 05-15-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6760086)
He's painting himself as being so horrible in bed that chicks run away...

well....

salame 05-15-2010 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6760088)
I don't ask positions, there's no need for that, that's on the fly stuff and you should be good in every position.

girls that are bad at reverse cowgirl are the worst

Mecca 05-15-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 6760090)

That position will tell you if the girl is in shape or not...if they aren't they'll last about 2 minutes then want to change.

RedNFeisty 05-15-2010 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6760088)

exactly!! :thumb:

RedNFeisty 05-15-2010 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6760084)
That makes you the exception, women are like a rubix cube, no 2 are the same. Something that made the last girl go nuts may make the new one lay there like "this is doing nothing". 9 out of 10 women would prefer to tell you what they like so you can do what they want..

So you're a rarity. But maybe you're a challenge that can be fun.

Also, if dude is not hitting it correctly, the girl should not be bashful enough to not say, hey, you need to move it over just a tad, yeeeaaahhh, there you go!!!LMAO

RedNFeisty 05-15-2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 6760090)

What, your dick about get broken once?? LMAO

Mecca 05-15-2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 6760093)
Also, if dude is not hitting it correctly, the girl should not be bashful enough to not say, hey, you need to move it over just a tad, yeeeaaahhh, there you go!!!LMAO

LOL, being in the wrong spot can lead to real humor...this has happened to everyone I'm sure...but I don't get the look or the "move a bit" line I get the..."OWWW that really hurts" reaction.

RedNFeisty 05-15-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6760095)
LOL, being in the wrong spot can lead to real humor...this has happened to everyone I'm sure...but I don't get the look or the "move a bit" line I get the..."OWWW that really hurts" reaction.

Then maybe you should stop trying to stick it up her ass without permission!!:p

Mecca 05-15-2010 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 6760098)
Then maybe you should stop trying to stick it up her ass without permission!!:p

Haha, nah I would never do that...it's not a good way to ever get that option.

Also where have you been? I think this is the first time I've seen you post in years.

salame 05-15-2010 02:03 AM

you guys.........................get a room

RedNFeisty 05-15-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6760099)
Haha, nah I would never do that...it's not a good way to ever get that option.

Also where have you been? I think this is the first time I've seen you post in years.

lol...get the wrong girl and that could be a good way to get a broken nose...lol

I've been gone 3 or 4 years, came back about a week ago.

Mecca 05-15-2010 02:07 AM

Are you gonna pay for it? If so give me the key and I'll take her there!