ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Playstation 4 price and Xbox 720 is announced (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272150)

Deberg_1990 11-22-2013 08:42 PM

Anyone check out Super Mario 3D for Wii U yet?

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-22-2013 08:43 PM

NFL Network app is cool.

Mother****erJones 11-22-2013 08:55 PM

Kinda want an xbox one lol just love my 360

ThaVirus 11-22-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10211670)
Here's your black Friday ps3 deal. Last of Us, Arkham Origins 250GB bundle for $199. $165 savings.

http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webprone...112221_616.jpg

I'm done buying video games for a long time but shit that's a great deal. I wish I could rent it for like a couple weeks.

ThaVirus 11-22-2013 09:03 PM

Anyway, we have an Xbox One at the house now. I played COD for a little bit and dicked around with the "Xbox.. Do this and that" shit.

Not worth $500 at this point in time.

Sure-Oz 11-22-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10212695)
Curious what the lego marvel deal will be.

Same...$49...I'm wondering if the ps4 game prices will be lower on black Friday amazon deals next week. Last year I got so many ps3 games for great prices. Like 50% off or more

Gravedigger 11-22-2013 09:49 PM

Walmart is price matching most games on PS4 and Xbox One for $50 bucks each. Microsoft hit a million units sold as well so if PS4 sold 4 times as many pre orders that everyone claimed it did then I guess Xbox One must've sold 4 times more non reserved systems.

Mother****erJones 11-22-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10212803)
Walmart is price matching most games on PS4 and Xbox One for $50 bucks each. Microsoft hit a million units sold as well so if PS4 sold 4 times as many pre orders that everyone claimed it did then I guess Xbox One must've sold 4 times more non reserved systems.

Have you played dead rising 3 yet? What bout Ryse?

SnakeXJones 11-22-2013 10:13 PM

Xbox One dashboard is a goddamn nightmare of a mess

Quesadilla Joe 11-22-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10212803)

PS4 is only out in the US. Xbone launched in 13 countries.

Mother****erJones 11-22-2013 10:24 PM

Xbox sold 1 million worldwide...PS4 sold 1 million US alone

Valiant 11-23-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10212842)
Xbox sold 1 million worldwide...PS4 sold 1 million US alone

It is elitist, but only the US sales matter.. You could put poop on a plate and the Japanese would buy it if it said nintendo or sony.

Gravedigger 11-23-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10212805)
Have you played dead rising 3 yet? What bout Ryse?

I have Dead Rising 3, but Ryse got tore up with reviews so I didn't bother with it. So far I've only played the first few levels of CoD and Killer Instinct. I also snagged Assassin's Creed and Forza. I still have my 50% off gift card from Toys R Us so I don't know what I'm going to get with that.

Killer Instinct is pretty cool. Of course you have to pay $20.00 for the characters, $40 for the the whole shabang along with Spinal and Fulgore when they get released IIRC.

The controller is great, I'm not sure how I feel about the smaller sticks but the D Pad was very nice for KI. People complained about the bumpers, I don't have an issue with them.

I should get into Dead Rising 3 first instead of another game. It seems to be the favorite amongst launch games by many reviewers and friends. Forza is getting great reviews, but it is a racing game and massacring zombies sounds alot more fun.

The one thing I don't like so far with this generation, and it's just kind of a thing we have to deal with because of the size of games, is installing your games before you play them. If you're installing from a disc you think it'd go pretty quickly but it does take a bit to get them all on there. Forza and CoD took the longest. I'll have alot more time to play in the coming days and next weekend when I have five days off but I've got everything set up now with all the apps and games installed so now it's time to finally delve in and get to work.

New World Order 11-23-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10213052)
I have Dead Rising 3, but Ryse got tore up with reviews so I didn't bother with it. So far I've only played the first few levels of CoD and Killer Instinct. I also snagged Assassin's Creed and Forza. I still have my 50% off gift card from Toys R Us so I don't know what I'm going to get with that.

Killer Instinct is pretty cool. Of course you have to pay $20.00 for the characters, $40 for the the whole shabang along with Spinal and Fulgore when they get released IIRC.

The controller is great, I'm not sure how I feel about the smaller sticks but the D Pad was very nice for KI. People complained about the bumpers, I don't have an issue with them.

I should get into Dead Rising 3 first instead of another game. It seems to be the favorite amongst launch games by many reviewers and friends. Forza is getting great reviews, but it is a racing game and massacring zombies sounds alot more fun.

The one thing I don't like so far with this generation, and it's just kind of a thing we have to deal with because of the size of games, is installing your games before you play them. If you're installing from a disc you think it'd go pretty quickly but it does take a bit to get them all on there. Forza and CoD took the longest. I'll have alot more time to play in the coming days and next weekend when I have five days off but I've got everything set up now with all the apps and games installed so now it's time to finally delve in and get to work.

I don't download games because you can't sell them when you get tired of them, but I heard its like 40gb to dload a game. That's a ton of space.

007 11-23-2013 01:55 AM

Speaking of controller bumpers. I'm still having a hard time adjusting to the PS4 using the triggers for shooting instead of the bumpers. Got so used to it on the PS3 that it feels odd now.