ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peacock exclusive playoff game is stupid (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=351714)

HemiEd 03-22-2024 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 17453616)
Peacock Channel: "Come for the Chiefs, stay for reruns of Dharma and Greg."

Yeah, pretty much. I watched reruns of "Vegas" for much of the first season then it got boring as heck. Done..

Frazod 03-22-2024 05:26 AM

I forgot to dump it for a couple of extra months, but I finally did so. Much like Ed, the only thing I really watched was the old series Las Vegas, or more to the point, the wife watched it and I occasionally watched it with her. Other than that, another viewing of Oppenheimer and that was about it.

I think next on the chopping block will be Disney. All the new Star Wars content looks like woke flaming ass.

Mosbonian 03-22-2024 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 17453618)
I forgot to dump it for a couple of extra months, but I finally did so. Much like Ed, the only thing I really watched was the old series Las Vegas, or more to the point, the wife watched it and I occasionally watched it with her. Other than that, another viewing of Oppenheimer and that was about it.

I think next on the chopping block will be Disney. All the new Star Wars content looks like woke flaming ass.

Dumped Disney several months back....and really don't miss it at all...and this coming from someone who used to be A big Disney fan.

Kept Peacock and actually have enjoyed it....but won't renew it once my 12 months are over.

Between Prime, Discovery + and Paramount I have all I really need. Actually enjoy FreeVee too. The only other thing I have considered adding is Max...but just can't seem to talk myself into pulling the trigger.

Mosbonian 03-22-2024 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni (Post 17453300)
All that proves is people are lazy and most have ZERO idea how much money they piss away...then cry about being poor

I didn't cancel because I got it for $2 a month for 12 months and can cancel at any time. Thus far it is fine for me...but will cancel at the end.

I am guessing that of the 71% who didn't cancel there is a subset of people like me.

Katipan 03-22-2024 08:26 AM

Disney has the ESPN and HULU bundle tho.
And Taylor.

BigRedChief 03-22-2024 08:35 AM

I'm happy so far, with Peacock. Loved the John Wick spinoff, Poker face and their back catalog of TV and movies.

Mosbonian 03-22-2024 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17453732)
Disney has the ESPN and HULU bundle tho.
And Taylor.

None of those really entice me at all....but I could see where it might for some.

dlphg9 03-22-2024 10:02 AM

I have had Peacock since it took The Office from Netflix and did the whole super fans thing. I watch it pretty much every day. Just finished Parks and Rec for the first time not too long ago too. It's well worth it to me.

ChiliConCarnage 03-22-2024 01:35 PM

Peacock doesn't have much content but you can get it cheap on deals. I'm not surprised some people are watching a bit of stuff

That Mrs. Davis show was pretty whacky and funny.