ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff New Conference re-alignment thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249847)

Pants 06-30-2022 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 16353834)
Remember when Kansas had the worst home loss in the Self era to Kentucky in January? Because I do.

Also, it’s football season.

LMAO

Sassy Squatch 06-30-2022 01:11 PM

LMAO So we're both half-ass right. Rumor now is Oregon, Stanford, Kansas, and TCU

lawrenceRaider 06-30-2022 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 16353834)
Remember when Kansas had the worst home loss in the Self era to Kentucky in January? Because I do.

Also, it’s football season.

Muh regular season catching KU at it's most injured of the year.

Your face plant to a 15 seed TRUMPS that by a country mile.

Enjoy the egg on your face as we can all see it still. I think the corner there is getting a bit green. Football season doesn't really start until training camp.

UK basketball has to live with that epic flop until next years Tourney, if you even make it. Not a guaranteed thing under Cal. Maybe you can get another loss in the NIT.

Titty Meat 06-30-2022 01:12 PM

Thamel saying announcement as soon as tonight

Chief Pagan 06-30-2022 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 16353759)
The travel for the non FB sports will be brutal

If there were any holdouts left who oppose players being paid on the grounds it’s “amateur sports”, they should see themselves to the door

Ouch.

Let's cut to chase.

One 64-team super conference.

Who's the last one in and who's the first one out!

Hoover 06-30-2022 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16353832)
Oregon and Washington add way more in the way of football revenue and both are AAU. If ND is willing to join then of course they're in, but I think they'll be stubborn enough to remain independent.

I don't thing there is a benefit to being independent when you have monster conferences in the SEC and BIG10.

Notre Dames brand is nation wide, the big ten is a damn good match. Plus the money is going to be difficult to ignore.

Sassy Squatch 06-30-2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 16353863)
I don't thing there is a benefit to being independent when you have monster conferences in the SEC and BIG10.

Notre Dames brand is nation wide, the big ten is a damn good match. Plus the money is going to be difficult to ignore.

Hey, I agree with you. But for some reason Notre Dame has valued it's independence for this long. They'd essentially be a pseudo member regardless with how many rivals are in the BIG 10 now.

ChiTown 06-30-2022 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16353847)
LMAO So we're both half-ass right. Rumor now is Oregon, Stanford, Kansas, and TCU

LMAO where are you seeing this?

Rams Fan 06-30-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16353848)
Muh regular season catching KU at it's most injured of the year.

Your face plant to a 15 seed TRUMPS that by a country mile.

Enjoy the egg on your face as we can all see it still. I think the corner there is getting a bit green. Football season doesn't really start until training camp.

UK basketball has to live with that epic flop until next years Tourney, if you even make it. Not a guaranteed thing under Cal. Maybe you can get another loss in the NIT.

Hate to break it to you, but emotionally speaking, UK losing in basketball, and choking historically in the tournament (now a true blue blood along the likes of Duke and Kansas) didn’t really piss me off.

Kentucky losing in football makes me way more pissed off.

I’m seeing my Dad who is a KU alum this weekend. I hope you have a great weekend as well.

Sassy Squatch 06-30-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 16353877)
LMAO where are you seeing this?

Eh, just scuttlebutt from some USC podcaster. I don't think it's all that reliable.

KC_Lee 06-30-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan (Post 16353856)
Ouch.

Let's cut to chase.

One 64-team super conference.

Who's the last one in and who's the first one out!

Just split it up by time zone with the winner from each time zone getting into a final four tourney, winner takes all.

Titty Meat 06-30-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 16353863)

100 mil contract extension incoming for Ferentz

Mr. Plow 06-30-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 16353779)
No, Coach said Big 12 wasn’t going to dissolve.

LMAO

This you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 16190615)
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.

Rams Fan 06-30-2022 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16353888)
This you?

Yes.

I said I was wrong multiple times.

What else do you want me to say?

Did you go to Kansas?

Mr. Plow 06-30-2022 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 16353895)
Yes.

I said I was wrong multiple times.

What else do you want me to say?

Did you go to Kansas?

I don't really need you to say anything. I just like reposting it every now & then.