ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals ***OFFICIAL*** 2013 STL Cardinals Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269316)

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-25-2013 08:12 PM

Just had another near collision with Jay in the OF. He has to take better control of the fielders out there.

kcxiv 05-25-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9709549)
Mattingly just double switched Matt Kemp out for Skip Schumaker. Kemp proceeds to dog cuss Mattingly as he hits the pine.

By performing said double switch, Mattingly has now protected the guy who has three hits, three RBI, and has reached base all four times with the pitcher's spot.

im glad kemps weak ass got pissed off, Dude has been a ****ing joke this year. He has like what 2 home runs? i think its 1 actually. Mattingly is going out swining! lol You cant reduce players pay checks or fire big money players, so why not embarrass him a little. Nothing else has worked.

29th in ****ing runs scored with a 200m dollar pay role. Pathetic.

Jewish Rabbi 05-25-2013 08:37 PM

Boggs is toast. DFA his ass.

BigRedChief 05-25-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9709639)
Boggs is toast. DFA his ass.

Shu bailed his ass out from a total disaster of an inning. But he still has no business pitching in the big leagues. He needs to get his head in order.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-25-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9709637)
im glad kemps weak ass got pissed off, Dude has been a ****ing joke this year. He has like what 2 home runs? i think its 1 actually. Mattingly is going out swining! lol You cant reduce players pay checks or fire big money players, so why not embarrass him a little. Nothing else has worked.

29th in ****ing runs scored with a 200m dollar pay role. Pathetic.

I understand your frustration. I'll also say this: from what I've seen, Mattingly is, along with Ron Roenneke, the worst manager in the National League.

kcxiv 05-25-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9709652)
I understand your frustration. I'll also say this: from what I've seen, Mattingly is, along with Ron Roenneke, the worst manager in the National League.

I want Mattingly gone like last month. I agree, he ****ing does stupid shit, but i was ok with him benching Matt during the end of the game like that. Just for the embarrassment part.

Mattingly tries to be that im your friend not your manager type bullshit.

Anyways, yallh ave to face Kershaw and his 1.35 era tomorrow

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-25-2013 08:53 PM

Crazy idea:

Trade Beltran to a team that needs hitting for a #4 starter entering his FA year. I don't know if Beltran has a NTC, but it might be the only way to stabilize the rotation.

Move Craig to right and Adams to first. I doubt we'd lose much of anything offensively.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-25-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9709659)
I want Mattingly gone like last month. I agree, he ****ing does stupid shit, but i was ok with him benching Matt during the end of the game like that. Just for the embarrassment part.

Yeah, this series was a horrible matchup for us. Two soft tossing lefties and Kershaw. I'm just glad we're not going to get swept.

BigRedChief 05-25-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

He's damn good. But, we don't have a scrub going tomorrow like we did tonight. Miller has a 1.74 ERA. He was a broken bat bloop hit from a perfect game this month.

Should be a great pitchers duel.:thumb:

BigRedChief 05-25-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9709663)
Crazy idea:

Trade Beltran to a team that needs hitting for a #4 starter entering his FA year. I don't know if Beltran has a NTC, but it might be the only way to stabilize the rotation.

Move Craig to right and Adams to first. I doubt we'd lose much of anything offensively.

Yes, Beltran has a no trade clause.

BigRedChief 05-25-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Who do the Dodger fans want as their next manager? Any rumors of LaRussa?

kcxiv 05-25-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9709678)
Who do the Dodger fans want as their next manager? Any rumors of LaRussa?

From what i heard is the reason they havent fired him yet, is they wanna see if Mike Soscia (spelling) gets fired. I have no idea if thats true or not, but Dodger fans love him. Possibly the Dodgers AAA coach Tim Wallach. Its the only 2 names i have heard.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-25-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9709706)
From what i heard is the reason they havent fired him yet, is they wanna see if Mike Soscia (spelling) gets fired. I have no idea if thats true or not, but Dodger fans love him. Possibly the Dodgers AAA coach Tim Wallach. Its the only 2 names i have heard.

Because Scioscia has done so well with a squad filled with overpriced and overrated free agents...

BigRedChief 05-26-2013 12:56 PM

Beltran gets the day off. Craig in RF. Adams sits on the bench and Delcasco plays.

Just where is the stats that show Delcasco hits lefties better than Adams. And those stats are so lopsided that we have to keep Adams on the bench.

Jewish Rabbi 05-26-2013 01:21 PM

Who the hell is playing 1B?

Although Descalso does seem to have a history of crushing great pitchers.