ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs $$$Official: Do you own a Mahomes jersey thread$$$ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318600)

C3HIEF3S 11-03-2018 06:27 AM

Eventually I’ll shell out on a signed one to get framed as a relic for the office.

lewdog 11-03-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 13863909)
we actually agree on something . No man should wear another’s mans name on their backs. Want a jersey then get it customized with your own name.

I think personalized jerseys are the epitome of reeruned.

First, you don't play professional football.

Second, no one gives a **** who you are and those who do already know your last name.

Third, you spent good money to put your own name on a jersey to wear it around. reeruned!!!

Bwana 11-03-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 13864069)
How many have you gotten from there?

From DH? I would guess 3 or 4 over the years and other than it taking awhile for the whole shipping thing, no complaints. All have the sewn on letters.

Why Not? 11-03-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13864593)

Second, no one gives a **** who you are and those who do already know your last name.

Third, you spent good money to put your own name on a jersey to wear it around. reeruned!!!

Great points. I feel like the character in Reservoir Dogs during the tip debate that says to Buscemi's Mr. Pink, " You just convinced me. Give me my dollar back"

Nickhead 11-09-2018 12:49 AM

So it's official: Our Mahomes jersey's are in. I just have to wait till Christmas to wear it :cuss:

from what i can see, for whatever reason, the male/female difference is the font size of mahomes on the back of the jersey... i find that weird, maybe the cut is different, but i saw none ;)

RedandGold 11-09-2018 06:15 AM

I don’t have one (or any other jerseys at this point), but my seven year old son asked for one. Just ordered it as a Christmas gift. He already wears his Kelce jersey every chance he gets.

Nickhead 11-09-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

aerosmith?

pink floyd?

guns-n-roses?

etc?

never wore one of these? :D

JakeF 11-09-2018 01:10 PM

I have a shirt, not a jersey.

Reerun_KC 11-09-2018 01:23 PM

Can you buy custom jersey at the pro shop inside arrowhead?

BryanBusby 11-09-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Heck, same. That's why I carved my name into my dick.

Reerun_KC 11-09-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

But it’s cool for a grown man to wear anothe grown mans jersey? That’s just ****ing creepy in all honesty.

Eleazar 11-09-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13862861)
No,I'm an adult

Nothing like seeing those 300lb shaved/goateed planeteer types wearing QB jerseys :D

Reerun_KC 11-09-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13880395)
Nothing like seeing those 300lb shaved/goateed planeteer types wearing QB jerseys :D

With cargo shorts and white new balance or sketchers?

FanOfRED 11-09-2018 02:23 PM

I guess I'm weird to some and reeruned to others. :shrug:

My first jersey was my last name with the number that I had when was a kid. The way I saw it. I am a team fan, not a player fan. And there have been quite a few players in the last 20+ years while I've been a Chiefs fan worth getting. I especially didn't like the idea of having a jersey of a player that was traded to a team that I can't stand. With that being said. This is the first year I considered getting a jersey with a player's name. Then my wife bought me a Mahomes jersey as a surprise. Never turn down something your wife buys you as a surprise. :)

wutamess 11-09-2018 02:35 PM

Love the cut of these (shorter sleeves). Think I may order one (or 2).
From: http://www.officialauthenticchiefsst...touchable.html

http://www.officialauthenticchiefsst...hiefs_2137.jpg