ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ***End Of The World Rep Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267862)

Strongside 12-20-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9227511)
Only on special occasions

I see. Thanks for laying some Asian knowledge on my ass. Anytime you need tips on dolphins, feel free to ask.

tooge 12-20-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9227500)
Since your last confession, if you're Catholic. If not, then **** it...who cares?

I'm very concerned about this. I'm not catholic, but I wonder if there is some sort of heavenly statute of limitations. I was a pretty rotten kid and pretty mean young adult. I've been a good guy for the last 20 years or so however. I'm just wondering where that gets me.

burt 12-20-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9227516)
I see. Thanks for laying some Asian knowledge on my ass. Anytime you need tips on dolphins, feel free to ask.

Um...you should share your knowledge very quickly........just in case....

Strongside 12-20-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9227520)
I'm very concerned about this. I'm not catholic, but I wonder if there is some sort of heavenly statute of limitations. I was a pretty rotten kid and pretty mean young adult. I've been a good guy for the last 20 years or so however. I'm just wondering where that gets me.

I think you're OK. The outer rings of hell aren't that bad, if you were to go there. I played the video game 'Dantes Inferno', so I know. There are a few vaginas with legs and some whiney people that seem to be lost, but other than that, it's not much different than the Jazz District after dark. If 20 years of being a good person and doing the best that you can gets you thrown into hell...do you really want to serve the guy that's doing the judging? I say no. He can keep his city of gold, white robes and religious nutjobs. I'll go play beer pong with Jimi Hendrix and Charlie Chaplin.

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9227531)
I think you're OK. The outer rings of hell aren't that bad, if you were to go there. I played the video game 'Dantes Inferno', so I know. There are a few vaginas with legs and some whiney people that seem to be lost, but other than that, it's not much different than the Jazz District after dark. If 20 years of being a good person and doing the best that you can gets you thrown into hell...do you really want to serve the guy that's doing the judging? I say no. He can keep his city of gold, white robes and religious nutjobs. I'll go play beer pong with Jimi Hendrix and Charlie Chaplin.

Yes but, will there be any dolphins there?

Strongside 12-20-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9227536)
Yes but, will there be any dolphins there?

There will be dolphins in both heaven and hell. The ones senselessly killed by those in the land of the Orient will be given a free pass...they will receive legs in heaven and be generally viewed as good, solid individuals that contribute meaning and beauty to society. Those dolphins who lived their lives in captivity, feeding the capitalist machine and using their God-given talents and beauty to whore themselves out for a few pieces of fish will be thrown into the lake of fire like the rest of us sinners. It's a well known fact by animal experts, christians and theologists alike that captive dolphins are, in fact, the most loathed creatures of all of the animal kingdom. If God hates...he hates these foul, greedy creatures most of all.

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9227547)
There will be dolphins in both heaven and hell. The ones senselessly killed by those in the land of the Orient will be given a free pass...they will receive legs in heaven and be generally viewed as good, solid individuals that contribute meaning and beauty to society. Those dolphins who lived their lives in captivity, feeding the capitalist machine and using their God-given talents and beauty to whore themselves out for a few pieces of fish will be thrown into the lake of fire like the rest of us sinners. It's a well known fact by animal experts, christians and theologists alike that captive dolphins are, in fact, the most loathed creatures of all of the animal kingdom. If God hates...he hates these foul, greedy creatures most of all.

ROFL Thanks for sharing ROFL

Strongside 12-20-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9227566)
ROFL Thanks for sharing ROFL

No problem. Like I said...I am a dolphin Connaisseur, so it's my pleasure to share my years of research and knowledge with those less informed.

LiveSteam 12-20-2012 02:48 PM

I wounder if their will be squirrels to shoot where I'am going?

Strongside 12-20-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9227648)

That, I can't help you with.

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9227648)

Where you're going, the squirrels shoot you. Sorry man....

LiveSteam 12-20-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9227656)
Where you're going, the squirrels shoot you. Sorry man....

Just great! I was worried about that.

cabletech94 12-20-2012 02:59 PM

welp, nice knowing ya.

well, most of you, anyway :)

Chiefspants 12-20-2012 03:01 PM

Wooohoooohoooo, let's do this!!!

tooge 12-20-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9227531)

Strongside, tell me more about the vaginas with legs. For example, do they have heads and the ability to nag, like the ones here?