ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Upgrading the offensive line (...or not?) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321233)

Chiefshrink 02-10-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 14100240)
When did LDT return to the line up?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 14100260)
LDT didn't get to return to the lineup after his injury......

My bad. For some reason I thought he returned.:shrug:

Guess my football eyes weren't focused right huh?:D

RunKC 02-10-2019 10:56 PM

The problem was Wylie. We missed LDT very badly when he got hurt and it showed against good teams.

I don’t hate Reiter or Wylie. They are great backups who can be decent if they have to start a few games, but they aren’t starters.

I still think McKenzie was drafted to replace Morse. Dude has the perfect body type to play C and had a full season to learn the position.

Take an OL in the 5th or later and start reloading it with early picks in 2020. Having said that, Andy will probably draft a guy early this year just bc he loves databases.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-11-2019 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14100790)
The problem was Wylie. We missed LDT very badly when he got hurt and it showed against good teams.

I don’t hate Reiter or Wylie. They are great backups who can be decent if they have to start a few games, but they aren’t starters.

I still think McKenzie was drafted to replace Morse. Dude has the perfect body type to play C and had a full season to learn the position.

Take an OL in the 5th or later and start reloading it with early picks in 2020. Having said that, Andy will probably draft a guy early this year just bc he loves databases.

Let's do all of this minus that last sentence. :D

dlphg9 02-11-2019 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14100471)
I get it CP loves their scrubs. Yall convinced yourselves Scandrick was better than Peters LMAO

Lol idiot ass mother****ers. Chiefshrink might be the weirdest dude on here too. We have weird users, but CS takes the cake.

scho63 02-11-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak (Post 14099955)
Would a black center be any better???

I like the fat whitey heifers :D

scho63 02-11-2019 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 14100055)
Yeah I am serious. I know we have needs all over the D, but we now have Reiter as our starter with Erving as his backup. :eek: Since we don't have a 4th round pick we would be have to pick on in the 5th and by then you are so deep into that C position that there is not going to be much if any difference between the 5th and an UDFA. We definitely need to upgrade the Defense but we need to keep Mahomes healthy and upright.

Who covered for Morse while he was out? Didn't he do an excellent job, some say better than Morse? :hmmm: