ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My ex had her baby last night... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225233)

Mile High Mania 03-21-2010 10:14 AM

I've always wondered where they find the people for those Jerry Springer shows...

Seriously, my advice to you from a year ago still applies.

RJ 03-21-2010 10:16 AM

Basically, you and the ex are behaving like teenagers. Your kids shouldn't be the excuse, they should be the reason. The two of you need to stop being so selfish. Time to grow up and time to show a little respect for yourself and your children.

Mile High Mania 03-21-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6620917)
Basically, you and the ex are behaving like teenagers. Your kids shouldn't be the excuse, they should be the reason. The two of you need to stop being so selfish. Time to grow up and time to show a little respect for yourself and your children.

This has been said by several of us for nearly a year now... sadly, some people can't think rationally and these two are at the top of the list. It's sad for the kids.

MTG#10 03-21-2010 10:31 AM

Whats all this shit about my kids all of a sudden? They have no idea whats going on. If anything they are happy that when they are around me and their mom at the same time we are nice to each other. Beats the hell out of most failed marriages when the kids see their parents fighting all the time and talking shit about each other...

Buehler445 03-21-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620942)
Whats all this shit about my kids all of a sudden? They have no idea whats going on. If anything they are happy that when they are around me and their mom at the same time we are nice to each other. Beats the hell out of most failed marriages when the kids see their parents fighting all the time and talking shit about each other...

What you're doing is terrible for your kids. They need a stable environment to develop. You're not giving it to them, neither is your wife. Sooner or later they will find shit out. And it's not about what you're doing to them specifically, it's what you're doing for yourself that has a profound impact on what you are able to do for them.

Cntrygal 03-21-2010 10:36 AM

You're the one that brought the kids into this by saying you "HAVE" to be around your X because of your kids... which leads into meaningless awesome sex. After all, if it meant something, she wouldn't be ****ing her boyfriend right before and after ****ing you.

Al Bundy 03-21-2010 10:43 AM

Wait you clean up after her boyfriend?

Bane 03-21-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620942)

You should have known better than to start a serious thread on CP if it's one that hits home so hard.Especially if you didn't want to hear peoples honest thoughts on the matter.

BigMeatballDave 03-21-2010 10:50 AM

Holy crap! MTG makes the best threads! LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10 03-21-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 6620945)
What you're doing is terrible for your kids. They need a stable environment to develop. You're not giving it to them, neither is your wife. Sooner or later they will find shit out. And it's not about what you're doing to them specifically, it's what you're doing for yourself that has a profound impact on what you are able to do for them.

This isnt effecting my ability to be a parent or provide a home for my children at all. Everything that happens with me and my wife is between me and my wife. The sex only happens when they are at school. As far as they know we are just friends. I mean, they know I still love her. My daughter has asked me in the past if i still love her mommy and Im honest with her. She also occasionally asks us if we will ever get back together and I dont know what my wife tells her but I just say Im not sure right now.

DaneMcCloud 03-21-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620649)
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

wut

Cntrygal 03-21-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620985)
This isnt effecting my ability to be a parent or provide a home for my children at all. Everything that happens with me and my wife is between me and my wife. The sex only happens when they are at school. As far as they know we are just friends. I mean, they know I still love her. My daughter has asked me in the past if i still love her mommy and Im honest with her. She also occasionally asks us if we will ever get back together and I dont know what my wife tells her but I just say Im not sure right now.

I thought she was your EX wife.....

"De-Nile" is more than just a river.

Buehler445 03-21-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620985)

It does have a profound impact on your ability to rear your children. If you're so emotionally distraught that you have to share this on a message board, the greatest probability is that you aren't able to compartmentalize your emotions with your children.

Al Bundy 03-21-2010 11:03 AM

So.. you clean up after her boyfriend and were still nailing her even though she was carrying his kid? Dude you need to be done with her. Don't worry about seeing their kid, worry about your kids and do everything in your power to either get the kids or provide best for them.

BigMeatballDave 03-21-2010 11:04 AM

The very fact that she is/was ****ing both of you and had two wrapped around her finger is/was very exciting to her I would imagine. Grow a pair and ignore her advances or don't. Whatever floats your boat. I suppose since she just gave birth she won't be ****ing either one of you anytime soon. Are you sure that kid isn't yours?
Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620781)
Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife left, didnt help at all. None of them were as good in bed as my wife and I could barely even get off with any of them. Most of the time I didnt.

Obviously I have issues but what about her? What kind of woman is ok with ****ing two guys that both care about her and hurting them both? What about him? He know's she's ****ing me and he still wont leave her. He gets mad and yells at her about it but she does it again and again and he still stays. **** it I dont need counseling, probably just more time. Im going to get drunk and watch some b-ball.

Posted via Mobile Device