ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haters! Stand up and be counted! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266630)

milkman 11-14-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 9119390)
Some of you younger pups never tasted the success at the top ( unless you are a KU or a Royals fan ) and know no true loyalty.

Sure it is hard to be loyal with a perennial loser,but look at some of the other losing programs in the country, Bengals,Browns,Bears, Cubs, Mets, or colleges, like say MU and others that has never won anything or at least very little.

What makes them fans of those teams is their loyalty to a team, colors, or whatever it is that makes them cool to root for. Crap, the Royals have had 1 team win it all and several that were good, not of late. Same with KU basketball, but the football is pathetic. But they like them, it's in their blood....

Just like it's in your blood ...... To leave means you can not handle being a true fan of that team. You have every right to not support them until they man up. Crap, when the Kings left Kemper, I was Kinds fan then and still am, even though they have not won jack squat. Until KC gets another NBA team, I'll be a Kings fan.

You are full of shit.

I have been a fan longer than you, and I hated every HC but Marv Levy and Todd Haley since Hank was let go.

These shit stains are making me question my loyalty.

notorious 11-14-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9119305)
I'd rather kick puppies.

Die donkey scum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9119316)
:# They won't win shit this year. Best of the worst.

It took you assholes long enough.

Christ, I thought you guys were going to ignore that little nugget. LMAO

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9119398)
You are full of shit.

I have been a fan longer than you, and I hated every HC but Marv Levy and Todd Haley since Hank was let go.

old people are bitter....LMAO

AndChiefs 11-14-2012 07:58 PM

I'll probably become a Texans fan. I live here anyways and can see all their games on tv. And they're actually good.

notorious 11-14-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9119428)
I'll probably become a Texans fan. I live here anyways and can see all their games on tv. And they're actually good.

Bandwagon bundle of sticks!

AndChiefs 11-14-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9119433)
Bandwagon pillowbiter!

Yep. At least I live here and have a connection to the team.

notorious 11-14-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9119441)
Yep. At least I live here and have a connection to the team.

I am just breaking balls.

That is the team I would latch onto, too.

Discuss Thrower 11-14-2012 08:05 PM

Which team I'll be a fan of will factor in where I can find a job.

Being a fan is a tradition of sorts anymore, almost even religion, as it's the one thing Disco Dad and I can have common ground on. Being a fan is part of the reason why I didn't look to anywhere far away for college (well, that and a 2.3 GPA) and looking back I regret this a lot. So if I don't give a shit about the team then I'm pretty much free to move where ever I want and where ever I can find a job.

I don't think I'll be back next year because I'm 88% sure Pioli and his foot shufflers will be back on the sidelines next year.

notorious 11-14-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9119454)
Which team I'll be a fan of will factor in where I can find a job.

I hear that businesses in Denver and Oakland are hiring.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9119398)
You are full of shit.

What makes you a fan ?

Are you still a fan of the Chiefs ?

ROYC75 11-14-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9119408)
old people are bitter....LMAO

He's always bitter.... it's nothing new.

Chief Roundup 11-14-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9119125)
I will not renew my season tickets for sure.

now is the time to be upgrading your seats. I remember when it was a 2 yr. wait to get season tickets.

Discuss Thrower 11-14-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9119459)
I hear that businesses in Denver and Oakland are hiring.

**** that noise. If region had nothing to do with it, I'd think about either being a Bears, Titans, or Texans fan depending on who's going to be better in the next three years.

Part of me thinks the Texans are going to be screwed once Shaub is done.

R8RFAN 11-15-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 9119394)
There is no difference between a 'true' fan and just a fan, all are fans. All want to see a winner, and on a long enough timeline without a winner all fans burn out.. or die. The Chiefs are pretty much the Chicago Cubs of football, adorable losers.

Bullshit, a true fan is a fan there through the good years and the bad years...

It's not like the chiefs have sucked for 40 years, they fielded some damn good teams, those teams either were not good enough or choked before reaching a SB

Stand by your team and when it finally happens you will know you weren't a team turncoat.

You can't buy a Superbowl, ask Jerry Jones

King_Chief_Fan 11-15-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9118909)
I hope so. Will you guys still be bitching about me then? I hope not because it ruins threads like this one.

What do I mean by quit? I mean quit watching the Chiefs all together. Quit reading about them and quit being invested. Who can honestly say they would truly be done. So much so that they wouldn't even post on a Chiefs related thread?

wont ever happen....you have to look at the car wreck