ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You guys, um, suck! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267087)

DomCasual 11-27-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9155799)
at least here we are manly enough to leave your stupid posts and threads up, in the lounge.

You cowards over there, historically - immediately move a rival troll post or thread to the horses butt to get it off of the main page. Yeah, way to face the music, Taco.

That's an act of coward.

Yeah, that's not my call. I actually visit over here at least once a day. I like the structure you have here: very loose moderation, and a good mix of football/non-football topics. And honestly, I genuinely like many (if not most) of the posters here.

Other AFCW teams' boards are generally awful. The Chargers fans are whiny bandwagoners. The refs are constantly out to get them; and to date, there has never been a legitimate penalty against them. They are loaded with talent. And Chargers opponents almost never beat the Chargers. The Chargers simply beat themselves. Overall, I think Chargers fans are the least football-educated fans in the division.

Raiders fans are just trashy, in general. And there doesn't seem to be a Raiders board that is as well organized and populated as this one and the Mane.

Anyway, I do feel for you poor bastards. I do seem to remember you all having heaps of fun at our expense when baby Josh was in charge. But I can't pile on.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9155870)
Anyway, I do feel for you poor bastards. I do seem to remember you all having heaps of fun at our expense when baby Josh was in charge. But I can't pile on.

Yeah, but what made that so great was we had turds like Knowmo with sigs that proclaimed him as a once-in-a-lifetime coaching genius. Then the downfall happened and ohhh it was so sweet.

If Knowmo had just gone into a hole like we are and said, "Don't ****ing care because all these coaches and personnel guys gotta go" then we would have let up on him. But he didn't. He kept coming back for more.

Simply Red 11-27-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Yeah, that's not my call. I actually visit over here at least once a day. I like the structure you have here: very loose moderation, and a good mix of football/non-football topics. And honestly, I genuinely like many (if not most) of the posters here.

Other AFCW teams' boards are generally awful. The Chargers fans are whiny bandwagoners. The refs are constantly out to get them; and to date, there has never been a legitimate penalty against them. They are loaded with talent. And Chargers opponents almost never beat the Chargers. The Chargers simply beat themselves. Overall, I think Chargers fans are the least football-educated fans om the division.

Raiders fans are just trashy, in general. And there doesn't seem to be a Raiders board that is as well organized and populated as this one and the Mane.

We don't care anymore - it's much easier to show passion - when the team is in the running for something. & the trash talk and trolling go nowhere while we're reeling so much.

Simply Red 11-27-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Other AFCW teams' boards are generally awful. The Chargers fans are whiny bandwagoners. The refs are constantly out to get them; and to date, there has never been a legitimate penalty against them. They are loaded with talent. And Chargers opponents almost never beat the Chargers. The Chargers simply beat themselves. Overall, I think Chargers fans are the least football-educated fans om the division.

well Dom, i liked you over on your site, as well. So there's that.

#1 Bronco's Fan 11-27-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9154252)
Sorry. This was the strangest Chiefs-Broncos game that I can remember. It felt hollow. Even though it was a reasonably close game, I felt none of the passion and hatred I usually feel.

Still, I felt I should post.

You, um, camaro-driving, sister-loving inbreds are fans of the worst team in football!

I bet you won't win another game this year.

Sorry, that's all I got. I bet I have you all worked into a frenzy, right?

Seriously, I don't feel any of that towards you. Honestly, I hope you win every game, from here on out, but the last one. You guys deserve it!:thumb:

At no point in the game did I think Denver had a chance of losing.

#1 Bronco's Fan 11-27-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9154318)
take your birkenstock, your eco friendly little car, your tree huggers, your little ski pillowbiters, and your well wishes, and go back to cheering for your egg headed, long necked, division winning quarterback. Leave us to rot in our own misery dammit! Oh, and get herpes while your doing all the above. And no, I won't give you any antivirals. You can just pus out for a few weeks./

You forgot legalized pot loving hippies

#1 Bronco's Fan 11-27-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

I got banned from Chargers.com

GloryDayz 11-27-2012 05:47 AM

F you ass-eyes... Go visit her grave and stay of the site. Enjoy your team's divisional championship!

Mother****erJones 11-27-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9155706)
It ain't just the QB. And we've hardly been irelevant.

Well outside of Tebow for a half of a year, no one outside of Denver gave a shit about Denver Broncos. So um ya you were.

Baby Lee 11-27-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9155663)
Why dont ya get a horse and live in the mountains someplace and dont bother anybody? You got a personality like a dead moth

You baby gorilla.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-27-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9155752)
It wasn't really a trolling thread, per se. It was more of a friendly, light-hearted way to say hello. It's been awhile since I've talked to some of those here that I consider good friends. Some of the good folks here took it that way. A few seemed to work themselves up a good lather. I feel sad that my nice, green dots turned to red. And the one comment about digging up my recently-deceased father and performing an unpleasant sexual act on him seemed, well, like a bad idea. Frankly, I didn't even consider it.

There, I made the green dots go away again for ya LMAO

Sorter 11-27-2012 08:11 PM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9158002)
There, I made the green dots go away for good LMAO