ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318274)

rico 10-18-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13826100)
What's a "hill-rod"?</br></br>

It’s what I’ve always referred to extreme hillbilly-ish hillbillies as... In my area we call the toothless trailer trash type people you see slobbering on fried bread at the local watermelon festival who are unclean, greasy, wearing “I’m With Stupid” cutoff shirts, buttcracks hanging out, etc... I grew up knowing of those people as hill-rods and would refer to them as such casually..as did everyone else in my area. Maybe it’s just an SEI thing. I thought everyone knew those people as hill-rods...???

Buehler445 10-18-2018 11:51 AM

If they’re too dumb to figure out the insults here are for LULz largely, then they must be the least funny ****s alive.

However, I find virtually everyone that makes fun of Boston accents hilarious. I don’t know why. Maybe because I can’t get close to shutting off the part of my brain that exercises grammar, IDK. But anytime anybody lays down a decent Boston accent I laugh.

SVP and Russillo used to do it on their radio show and I would just be rolling around the tractor cab laughing my ass off. Rogan does a pretty funny one too. Rogans jokes are funnier but SVP and Russillo could absolutely capture sports caller bro schtick and it was funny as all get out.

Direckshun 10-18-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13825691)
Everything they do is to make themselves feel superior.

They know they aren't the better team so they're resorting to fan base smack.

They're running scared.

Actions speak louder than words. They threw a beer on one of our players. We just made some silly internet comments but somehow we're worse.

**** 'em.

To be fair we also murdered a guy in the parking lots.

Direckshun 10-18-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13825720)
It's unfortunate that dimwitted people can't see Tyreek for the person he is, and just get stuck on past stuff. Tyreek is awesome.

To be fair the past stuff was choking his pregnant girlfriend with his bare hands.

rico 10-18-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 13826137)
To be fair the past stuff was choking his pregnant girlfriend with his bare hands.

Ugh...I hate that he did that. I mean, it’s pretty difficult to not have that in the back of your mind when you think of him now regardless of how awesome he is on or off the field... when you read what he did like I just did with your post, it’s just...incomprehensible. I have no idea what would make a person have even a faint inclination of doing that.

Ok...gotta think of him running in open field with a football in his hands..

Buehler445 10-18-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13826144)
Ugh...I hate that he did that. I mean, it’s pretty difficult to not have that in the back of your mind when you think of him now regardless of how awesome he is on or off the field... when you read what he did like I just did with your post, it’s just...incomprehensible. I have no idea what would make a person have even a faint inclination of doing that.

Ok...gotta think of him running in open field with a football in his hands..

I've quit judging people man. People I would otherwise think are reasonable well adjusted humans go off and do reeruned shit. Then other people that look like scuzzballs end up being great parents and work their asses off to be good people. Others are hypocritical ****s.

I'd never condone what he did. Ever. But I'm also not dumb enough to think that it could never happen to an otherwise reasonable person or that she didn't want it or whatever. Fortunately, I haven't ever had to deal with it personally, but some bitches are ****ING CRAZY.

I'd never condone it, but I'm not dumb enough to think there isn't a set of circumstances that would make me empathize.

rico 10-18-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13826166)
I've quit judging people man. People I would otherwise think are reasonable well adjusted humans go off and do reeruned shit. Then other people that look like scuzzballs end up being great parents and work their asses off to be good people. Others are hypocritical ****s.

I'd never condone what he did. Ever. But I'm also not dumb enough to think that it could never happen to an otherwise reasonable person or that she didn't want it or whatever. Fortunately, I haven't ever had to deal with it personally, but some bitches are ****ING CRAZY.

I'd never condone it, but I'm not dumb enough to think there isn't a set of circumstances that would make me empathize.

That’s a pretty cool way of looking at it. And you are right, I have seen that situation unravel plenty of times (scuzzballs straightening out, hypocrisy). I’ve had moments I am not proud of that occurred because I got too drunk. I’ve been a total asshole while totally drunk to the point where I woke up not being able to understand why I said the things I said or started fights or whatever...haven’t ever come close to strangling a girl, but I’ve run my mouth and have just been kind of mean and impulsive... I hate that saying, “a drunk man’s words is a sober man’s thoughts.” So many people think that saying has so much truth. I think it depends on who because it doesn’t apply to me... I’ve said things while too drunk that I know I never think of when sober...like having to account for and make sense of some total stranger...because I made the unwise decision to drink whiskey or something.

I wonder if Reek was drunk...?

Tribal Warfare 10-18-2018 12:39 PM

There are a few posters that compliment the freedom of uncensored opinions here.

Most of them are bandwagoning dipshits who only know the Patriots past through internet searches in comparison to real experiences during certain eras.

allen_kcCard 10-18-2018 12:44 PM

Him being engaged to the girl now goes a long way for me in saying that in spite of him doing a stupid and terrible thing before, it doesn't define who he is as a fiance and father today.

rico 10-18-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13826240)
There are a few posters that compliment the freedom of uncensored opinions here.

Most of them are bandwagoning dipshits who only know the Patriots past through internet searches in comparison to real experiences during certain eras.

Haha, the pre-Brady Patriots. It’s hard to imagine now. Tony Eason (the 2nd biggest QB bust of the 6 taken in the first round in the Blackledge-Elway-Marino-Kelly-O’Brien-Eason draft). Drew Bledsoe... what other eras did they have? There were a few years where they were total bottom feeders.

lewdog 10-18-2018 01:03 PM

What’s their moral take on Brady french kissing his 12 year old son?

Pablo 10-18-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13826276)
What’s their moral take on Brady french kissing his 12 year old son?

So hawt I made a batch a chowda in my dackers.

Dunerdr 10-18-2018 01:07 PM

i was at the 2014 massacre and there was an entire row of pats priss' a few rows in front of us. pre game they had plenty to say, at half they were down right hateful. by the middle of the 3rd some frat boys started the entire section in a chant "MARSHA-BRADY" i thought the primary pats instigator was going to cry.

Rain Man 10-18-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 13826137)
To be fair ... [deleted due to repetition of negativity].

Do you believe that a person is capable of changing and improving as a human being?

Do you believe that a person can have one bad moment in a lifetime where they lose control of themselves?

Do you believe that a person can ever be punished sufficiently for wrongdoing to the point where they can be allowed to move on?

I'm going to judge the guy based on what I see, and I see a smart, likeable guy with a great work ethic who is doing good in the community and burning defensive backs like they're s'mores.

eDave 10-18-2018 01:22 PM

Billay, you know we love you dude.