ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football -- Shitlock - "Steelers are the best team in the AFC." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318763)

Simply Red 11-11-2018 01:59 AM

THIS IS OUR YEAR GUYS!

Chiefs4TheWin 11-11-2018 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13881922)
**** the ****ing Steelers

YES!

CoMoChief 11-11-2018 02:54 AM

Steelers been playing well lately.

I think it's a neck n neck 3-way tie between KC/NE/PIT for best in AFC.

If KC had a healthy Berry, Houston and interior OL Morse/LDT I think KC would be at the top.

But this is why HFA is so important. Rams game gonna be the biggest game of the season, they better be prepared. And I hope they do something about the shitty field.

IUsedToBeATightEnd 11-11-2018 03:56 AM

Teams who start slow have an advantage in the post season, not easy to maintain peak performance through several months. The pats and steelers know that well and can plan accordingly. Unfortunately we don't have the advantage of being in a shitty division.
If we don't fix the defense somehow, we're gonna have a hard time against those teams, how we played early in the seasons means nothing.
And the officiating factor with NE and Pittsburgh on top of that.
I'm afraid we are in the hands of our defense. Hope it gets better, it's showing signs.

Eleazar 11-11-2018 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13882734)
If it wasnt for bad football opinions, you wouldnt have any football opinions at all

You continually take one lame stab at it after another

I'm going to enjoy the regular season along with you homers :homer: :toast:

Discuss Thrower 11-11-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13882288)
There might be 5 defenses in the league that I’d say we probably couldn’t win a SB with and even then we still would have a shot with Pat and this offense. Ours isn’t one of them.

This.

PunkinDrublic 11-11-2018 08:37 AM

Nice of him to take time away from stepping and fetching for his master Rupert Murdoch to talk sports.

CupidStunt 11-11-2018 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13882718)
Things homers say to realists

Nah, you're clearly a troll. Or you could just be straight-up stupid. *I* am the guy who's usually crushing the homers -- read my posts before this season started, or ask staylor, he'll tell you. But now I'm suddenly Captain Homer? No, not at all. But I realize what the NFL is and what the Chiefs are, and that's the ****ing epitome of a top team based on the league. So being a whiny, negative bitch at this point is just, as I said, either trolling or stupid. Yeah, our D sucks, we all know that, but if you think it outweighs how good our offense is, you simply don't understand how the NFL works. Or, for the last time, you're wasting your life trolling on an internet message board.

Eleazar 11-11-2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 13882947)
Nah, you're clearly a troll. Or you could just be straight-up stupid. *I* am the guy who's usually crushing the homers -- read my posts before this season started, or ask staylor, he'll tell you. But now I'm suddenly Captain Homer? No, not at all. But I realize what the NFL is and what the Chiefs are, and that's the ****ing epitome of a top team based on the league. So being a whiny, negative bitch at this point is just, as I said, either trolling or stupid. Yeah, our D sucks, we all know that, but if you think it outweighs how good our offense is, you simply don't understand how the NFL works. Or, for the last time, you're wasting your life trolling on an internet message board.

It'll be fun bumping this thread after the defense gets boatraced in a playoff game.

Well, not really. I'll be pissed after another postseason loss and you homers will just avoid it.

New World Order 11-11-2018 08:29 PM

WE'RE GOING TO THE ****ING SUPER BOWL