ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320906)

Coochie liquor 05-01-2019 01:02 PM

Yes

BigRedChief 05-30-2019 08:07 AM

I guess we ran out of group tickets in the upper deck last night. Alexa from the Jags added more tickets in that section with us this am. Tickets at the link are available again.

That means we have sold 253 tickets to Chief fans in that section alone. All of these tickets were together, sitting next to each other. Thats going to be really cool. Turning the Jags stadium Red baby!

scho63 05-30-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14288009)
I guess we ran out of group tickets in the upper deck last night. Alexa from the Jags added more tickets in that section with us this am. Tickets at the link are available again.

That means we have sold 253 tickets to Chief fans in that section alone. All of these tickets were together, sitting next to each other. Thats going to be really cool. Turning the Jags stadium Red baby!

Nice job BRC! :clap:

Coochie liquor 05-30-2019 10:49 AM

Hey brother, any update on the rooms at the hotels? Also thank you for getting this set up. It’s gonna be a fun and magical time. 99 days, and looking forward to it!

BigRedChief 05-30-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14288159)
Hey brother, any update on the rooms at the hotels? Also thank you for getting this set up. It’s gonna be a fun and magical time. 99 days, and looking forward to it!

The Hilton rate is all done through the BBQ competition organization. We have to finalize the BBQ competition first. We are working with them, the Jags, the Patrick Mahomes foundation etc. and lining up sponsors to pay the $25K costs to pull off this BBQ competition. Making sure our sponsors don't conflict with the Jags sponsors. The Mahomes foundation has no objections etc. These BBQ teams are the best of the best in the world. We get to eat their competition BBQ for free at the Sunday tailgate. Here’s their website. https://www.nationalbbqleague.com/

We are also planning a BBQ event on Saturday night that will be a Patrick Mahomes fundraiser.

We have a professional event planner who does large events for a living volunteering her efforts to help us pull off the biggest, baddest Chiefs tailgate Florida has ever seen.

ChiefEd 06-14-2019 10:32 PM

Got our game tix (lower level) and just booked our flights (all the way from San Diego). Keep us posted with hotel plans. Thinking of staying in Jax Beach, but don’t want to be too far from the Sea of Red...

We’re in for the win. BBQ, fundraiser, etc. Let me know where to send the $...

Can’t wait....

BigRedChief 06-15-2019 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14309116)
Got our game tix (lower level) and just booked our flights (all the way from San Diego). Keep us posted with hotel plans. Thinking of staying in Jax Beach, but don’t want to be too far from the Sea of Red...

We’re in for the win. BBQ, fundraiser, etc. Let me know where to send the $...

Can’t wait....

I’m sure we will have beach days, parties at night etc. We have many people in our group from Jacksonville. So many that we are starting an Arrowhead South chapter in Jacksonville. They will be able to give us the 411 on all the cool stuff the locals know about.

One of the reasons for the delay in announcing the weekend activities is that we are an all volunteer group. We dont have any money. Not a cent. We dont ask for or accept money, sell our groups info etc. We are not a 501c. Just Chief fans for Chief fans. We have to convince all these sponsors, Jags etc. to give us stuff for free.

Lets get together at the tailgate and share a cold one.

ChiefGator 06-15-2019 08:52 AM

Are there still any seats in the lower section?

I need five... been a little behind the game on getting the tickets I know..

ChiefEd 06-15-2019 09:10 AM

Excellent! Thanks for all of your work coordinating this effort. Cold one at the tailgate for sure!

BigRedChief 06-15-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 14309302)
Are there still any seats in the lower section?

I need five... been a little behind the game on getting the tickets I know..

Call Alexa with the Jags. Leave a VM. Info is in the OP.

Tell her your with the Arrowhead South group. That’ll get you to the front of the line. She will tell you where she has seats left in the lower level sitting by fellow Chief fans. Lots of reports from Chief fans that she has been great in accommodating their specific needs.

ChiefGator 06-15-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14309354)
Call Alexa with the Jags. Leave a VM. Info is in the OP.

Tell her your with the Arrowhead South group. That’ll get you to the front of the line. She will tell you where she has seats left in the lower level sitting by fellow Chief fans. Lots of reports from Chief fans that she has been great in accommodating their specific needs.

Thanks man!

xfactor 06-15-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14309275)
I’m sure we will have beach days, parties at night etc. We have many people in our group from Jacksonville. So many that we are starting an Arrowhead South chapter in Jacksonville. They will be able to give us the 411 on all the cool stuff the locals know about.

One of the reasons for the delay in announcing the weekend activities is that we are an all volunteer group. We dont have any money. Not a cent. We dont ask for or accept money, sell our groups info etc. We are not a 501c. Just Chief fans for Chief fans. We have to convince all these sponsors, Jags etc. to give us stuff for free.

Lets get together at the tailgate and share a cold one.

I just bought row 2 tickets buddy. I'll be coming down. Can't wait to see you again

BigRedChief 06-15-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14309327)
Excellent! Thanks for all of your work coordinating this effort. Cold one at the tailgate for sure!

I’m just one of many volunteers working to make it happen. Going to be a blast.

BigRedChief 06-15-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 14309444)
I just bought row 2 tickets buddy. I'll be coming down. Can't wait to see you again

:thumb:

BigRedChief 06-29-2019 01:06 AM

🏩 HOTEL ROOM BLOCK 🏩

I know that there are many people who are anxious about booking their hotel room. Thank you for your patience. As much as I would have loved to create a room block with a hotel closer to the stadium/ downtown area- factors such as higher rates, additional parking charges, minimum booking requirement and attrition forced me to expand the radius. This hotel might not be for everyone but for those who are open to staying a little further away, I personally think this is a great deal! Please use the link below to book your reservation. If you choose to call the hotel directly to book your room, reference the group code "AHS"or Arrowhead South. Feel free to contact me if you need help or have questions. I blocked off 30 rooms per night, the hotel is willing to offer 50 rooms per night and will add more if we need as long as inventory is available. ️

Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square (newly renovated)
1021 Hospitality Lane
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
904-722-8881

🔸BOOKING LINK 🔸 http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/g...06/index.jhtml

📌RATE: $102/ night + 13% tax = $115.26/ night (king or 2 queen beds, you get to choose)
📌DATES: Sept. 6th - 9th
▪️You are not required to book all 3 days. Rate valid for any dates within the group block.
📌RATE INCLUDES: Hot breakfast buffet daily, WiFi and parking. No additional fee.
📌CUTOFF DATE: August 6th, 2019
▪️You have until this date to book your reservation at the group rate. After this date reservations are based on availability and at the prevailing rate.
📌CANCELLATION POLICY: for individual reservations – 48 hours: the reservations have to be cancelled by 8 PM EST (EDT) one day prior to the arrival date