ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs hire Daboll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255811)

FloridaMan88 02-04-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8347748)
I'm not going to explain anything to you, because you are too ****ing stupid to comprehend anything that is written.

You've proven that stupidty over and over, and over again.

No go lube up for Fisher.

Another dodging of the question by MilkVAGINA.

milkman 02-04-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8347741)
Every coordinator in the league has aspirations of being an NFL HC someday - none of them run their entire careers on the off chance that it happens.

Are you telling me he really would've made an active decision to turn down a couple million dollars on the 5% chance that he gets hired as a HC someday?

You wanna talk career suicide? That's career suicide. You're far FAR more likely to simply end up a career assistant that's several million poorer for your efforts than you are of being a HC.

I'm sorry, but assistant coaches don't make enough money to think that way. They're generally fungible and unlike a lot of the other parties involved in the NFL, they actually have to worry about making ends meet.

You may well be right.

I just think that, even these guys, at some point, have to look at repercussions of the decisions they make.

milkman 02-04-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8347752)

Lube up, you useless bastard.

Fisher isn't going to wait all day.

the Talking Can 02-04-2012 11:56 AM

Let's take a look at what Pioli has hand chosen for the Chiefs:

HC: Crennel....prior HC experience - failure
OC: Daboll...prior OC experience - failure at two different franchises
QB: Cassel...failure

now, you can rationalize it ALL away by claiming (incredibly) that all 3 are victims of circumstance and that all 3 (incredibly) are going to be exceptions that overcome their unbroken records of failure (Belicheck did it so Crennel will; McCarthy did it so Daboll will; Gannon(?)did it so Cassel will)...but if you do so, you have to admit it is nothing - absolutely nothing - but pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking...because every actual data point we have on these people in these positions is that they are failures...

and both mccarthy and belicheck's exception-to-the-rule-ness are based on having all-time great QBs....which we don't have

so you need something other than poop chute stained sunshine to claim that Pioli deserves credit for assembling this pile of mediocrity after 3 wasted years...

Simplicity 02-04-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8347752)

MilkVAGINA? You sir, are very creative.

Messier 02-04-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8347745)
LMAO look at this dumbshit defend milkfemale.

Milkfemale?

I have to believe you're just an immature troll just laughing to yourself, knowing these are horrible, horrible jokes meant to get a rise. I have to believe this for my faith in humanity.

Simplicity 02-04-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8347762)

now, you can rationalize it ALL away by claiming (incredibly) that all 3 are victims of circumstance and that all 3 (incredibly) are going to be exceptions that overcome their unbroken records of failure (Belicheck did it so Crennel will; McCarthy did it so Daboll will; Gannon(?)did it so Cassel will)...but if you do so, you have to admit it is nothing - absolutely nothing - but pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking...because every actual data point we have on these people in these positions is that they are failures...

and both mccarthy and belicheck's exception-to-the-rule-ness are based on having all-time great QBs....which we don't have

so you need something other than poop chute stained sunshine to claim that Pioli deserves credit for assembling this pile of mediocrity after 3 wasted years...

Are you forgetting that the BROWNS had crap for talent... Miami had CRAP for talent... Daboll was pretty good when he was givin talent for players (NE and NY)
Chiefs actually have talent.

milkman 02-04-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8347762)

That's the bottom line.

These guys are destined to fail here as long as Cassel is the QB.

So, we can hope that someone demands change, or we can wait a couple of years to Clark to blow it all up and start over again.

I fully expect to suck for another 5 years.

I was pissed for the better part of 40 years with the decisions this franchise has made.

I've just reached the point where I realized getting pissed accomplishes nothing for me, and it certainly has had no effect on what these useless bastards do.

the Talking Can 02-04-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 8347767)
Are you forgetting that the BROWNS had crap for talent... Miami had CRAP for talent... Daboll was pretty good when he was givin talent for players (NE and NY)

no, you're right...it's all explained away...poof....

FAX 02-04-2012 12:01 PM

This is a bad hire. There is no other way to look at it, really.

It's a hire that reinforces the team's commitment to Cassel and I think we all know that Cassel is not going to win a lot of playoff games in his stellar career. It's also a hire that subtly demonstrates that KC is not an attractive place to coach right now. Both of those things are bad.

The fans of KC deserve better. However, I am convinced that - as sure as God made Narwhals - Pioli thinks Chiefs fans are a bunch of uneducated clod-hoppers and undeserving of his majesty and greatness. They're also litterers, so it really doesn't matter to him what they think. Pioli knows they'll buy tickets to watch crap.

FAX

dirk digler 02-04-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

We do?

31st in scoring and 27 in total O

Outside of Bowe, Breaston and maybe Baldwin where is the talent?

There is no guarantee Charles will be back to where he was before and the same goes for TonyM.

milkman 02-04-2012 12:04 PM

In fact, not being pissed all the time about the decisons these useless bastards amke allow for the ability to see things from a different perspective.

There was a time whe I was viewed as the negative bastard that shit all over everything.

I guess age mellows you.

FloridaMan88 02-04-2012 12:05 PM

Let's recap MilkVagina's attempts in this thread to defend the Daboll hiring.

Link: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=367

Quote:

This guy, as an OC has had to work with Derek Anderson, Brady Quinn, a rookie 3rd round Colt McCoy, Chad Henne, and Matt Moore.

If he has no head coahing ambitions, then he might be a "yes" man who blindly accepts Cassel as his QB here.

However, if he has any aspirations of advancing his career, he might well be the voice that calls for real competition at the QB position.

If he blindly accepts Cassel, then he almost certainly dooms his career to position coach obscurity after another failed OC stint
Trying to defend Daboll's record of coordinating the 32nd and 31st ranked offenses in back to back seasons in Cleveland:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...26#post8347626

Quote:

Mike McCarthy was the QB coach for the Chiefs in Marty's first couple of seasons as the Chiefs HC, and the OC for the 31st ranked offense in San Francisco when he got the Packers job.
MilkClitoris trying to hedge his position on Daboll:

Link: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=447

Quote:

I never said I was optimistic.

I just don't agree with the reasons that people are pessimistic.

At the end of the day, I'm pretty apathetic about it
As usual, MilkVaginal Secretion tries to hide behind his obvious support for this shitty hire and is too dickless and gutless to take a stand.

milkman 02-04-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 8347776)
We do?

Awesome talent

Matt Cassel
Tyler Palko.

There's talent on the offense, just not at the most important position.

Hammock Parties 02-04-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8347406)
Up early this morning, and decide to check in for the first time in what seems like forever.

And wish I hadn't.

The "Executive of the Decade" has done it again.

We drug this out until February, supposedly because we wanted to talk to coaches from playoff teams. When your final three are Zorn, Saunders and Daboll, I think it's pretty safe to say that this organization is a ****ing joke.

Then you proceed to pick the biggest turd in the bowl.

Pioli and his attempt to re-create the "Patriot Way" has sucked every last ounce of enthusiasm for this franchise right out of me. I wasn't a fan of the hire when it happened in 2009, but I never thought it would be this bad.

Go ahead and blow the 11th or 12th pick on another 5-technique or a RT, Scott. I'm fully expecting it, and more importantly, I don't give a shit anymore. Make sure you take someone that will pick up that candy wrapper.

At this point, the only thing that excites me about the Chiefs is knowing there will be a day - hopefully sooner rather than later - that this Patriot Way experiment comes to a ****ing end.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/clap...3_clap_gif.gif

I was laying in bed last night thinking about how I attended two Chiefs games in 2010, and Cassel threw for less than 100 yards in BOTH games.

Never again.

FAX 02-04-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

I don't understand this argument. So ... Daboll could only get jobs working with teams who sucked ass and this somehow makes him a better OC?

FAX

the Talking Can 02-04-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8347778)

Trying to defend Daboll's record of coordinating the 32nd and 31st ranked offenses in back to back seasons in Cleveland:

As usual, MilkVaginal Secretion tries to hide behind his obvious support for this shitty hire and is too dickless and gutless to take a stand.

unlike milkman, you are an epic douchebag

Messier 02-04-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 8347776)
We do?

Awesome talent

To be fair, last season is not what this Offense is, I'd throw that away.

FloridaMan88 02-04-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8347777)
In fact, not being pissed all the time about the decisons these useless bastards amke allow for the ability to see things from a different perspective.

There was a time whe I was viewed as the negative bastard that shit all over everything.

I guess age mellows you.

Age has nothing to do with it, you are a whore for Clark Hunt.

DJ's left nut 02-04-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8347771)
no, you're right...it's all explained away...poof....

He's not very good at this, I'd give him a pass.

Miami had crap for talent, I guess. Just go with it.

Imon Yourside 02-04-2012 12:08 PM

Anyone who is still a fan of this team must have an iron Vagina.

FloridaMan88 02-04-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8347780)
Matt Cassel
Tyler Palko.

LMAO

Seriously?

Yeah other than the most important position in probably all of sports, the Chiefs are set on offense.

JFC you are a DUMBSHIT.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-04-2012 12:10 PM

LMAO bad troll is God awful.

dirk digler 02-04-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8347780)
Matt Cassel
Tyler Palko.

I agree we have no QB and it looks like we still won't.

milkman 02-04-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8347790)
LMAO

Seriously?

Yeah other than the most important position in probably all of sports, the Chiefs are set on offense.

JFC you are a DUMBSHIT.

There's that comprehension fail.

It's impressive how you so consistently fail to understand the simplest concepts.

Strongside 02-04-2012 12:10 PM

Chance

The new article at the star says that we are still IN TALKS with Daboll and that we are close to hiring him. Maybe they'll see the backlash and change their minds....

Messier 02-04-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 8347794)
The new article at the star says that we are still IN TALKS with Daboll and that we are close to hiring him. Maybe they'll see the backlash and change their minds....

I don't think they're getting on CP and saying...hold everything!

FloridaMan88 02-04-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8347793)
There's that comprehension fail.

It's impressive how you so consistently fail to understand the simplest concepts.

It is impressive how you run and hide from your dickless statements.

Clark Hunt loves dumbshit Chiefs (true) fans such as yourself.

Dave Lane 02-04-2012 12:13 PM

No one knows how this hire will end. I think it's bad on multiple levels expressed by other posters. But you are totally out of line. Milkman is correct. We don't know maybe the guy is brilliant. I don't like hiring people with bad / declining resumes. I don't like it but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Bottomline until a SB ready QB is behind center taking snaps it doesn't matter.

Its like the argument Cassel v. Orton. Who cares they both suck in their own special way. I'd rather have Cassel personally because he is more likely to make the Chiefs HAVE to select a QB in the draft sooner rather than later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8347778)

milkman 02-04-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 8347794)
The new article at the star says that we are still IN TALKS with Daboll and that we are close to hiring him. Maybe they'll see thae backlash and change their minds....

Yeah, sure.

Cause they've made it so clear that they really give a rat's ass what fans think.

The only way the fans could make an impact in this decision is to call the ticket offices and cancle season tickets en masse, and explain that it's this hire, the continued support of Cassel, and other sorry decisions that prompted the cancellations.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-04-2012 12:13 PM

Most reeruned people are so happy...

Deberg_1990 02-04-2012 12:14 PM

Pioli is starting to make me long for Carl Peterson
Posted via Mobile Device

FloridaMan88 02-04-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8347800)
No one knows how this hire will end.

Actually we have a pretty good idea how it will end.

Romeo + Daboll?

Even the most ardent homer would have a difficult time projecting that pile of shit duo leading the Chiefs to a Super Bowl.

That is the goal right? Winning a Super Bowl?

Messier 02-04-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8347798)

Wait, is the statement dickless, or is Milkman dickless? I guess milkman is dickless because he's milkfemale now.

milkman 02-04-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8347798)

I have made my position perfectly clear to everyone that has the ability to understand simple concepts.

Another thing I've learned with age is that it's a waste of time and keystrokes to try and explain anyhting to a child that can not grasp simple concepts.

Now go away boy, adults are talking.

Dayze 02-04-2012 12:27 PM

I'm sure Clark will up the parking to 30 in the cash lots

O.city 02-04-2012 12:28 PM

So is it likely that none of the guys they looked at from playoff teams wanted to come here and we settled on another broken limb from the tree?

O.city 02-04-2012 12:29 PM

I will say this tho, it doesn't matter who your OC is if you don't have talent. What OC has taken a talentless team and made it a top 15 total offense?

kcpasco 02-04-2012 12:32 PM

I think KCChiefsfan50/50 is the first person that is gonna be on my ignore list.

FAX 02-04-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8347819)
So is it likely that none of the guys they looked at from playoff teams wanted to come here and we settled on another broken limb from the tree?

Who knows? Maybe they actually were trying to speak with OCs from playoff teams. Or, maybe they fed that story to the press. Or, maybe the press made it up. Anything's possible.

I strive to maintain an open-minded objectivity in all things ... particularly topics that have an emotional component for me ... like the Chiefs. From a purely lucid perspective, this hire is indicative of a franchise that is now scraping the bottom of the coordinator barrel. That could be for any number of reasons.

My sense of this deal is that Pioli likes to hire people he has worked with in the past and that's probably going to hurt us in the long run because ex-Pioli co-workers is a relatively small universe of candidates for any given job.

FAX

Rausch 02-04-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 8347010)
Per Adam Schefter twitter

:facepalm:

O.city 02-04-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8347832)
Who knows? Maybe they actually were trying to speak with OCs from playoff teams. Or, maybe they fed that story to the press. Or, maybe the press made it up. Anything's possible.

I strive to maintain an open-minded objectivity in all things ... particularly topics that have an emotional component for me ... like the Chiefs. From a purely lucid perspective, this hire is indicative of a franchise that is now scraping the bottom of the coordinator barrel. That could be for any number of reasons.

My sense of this deal is that Pioli likes to hire people he has worked with in the past and that's probably going to hurt us in the long run because ex-Pioli co-workers is a relatively small universe of candidates for any given job.

FAX

Pretty good take Fax.

It seems to me that Pioli probably has some ego problems and tends to make decisions based on that fact.

O.city 02-04-2012 12:47 PM

RichCimini Rich Cimini
Former Dolphins OC Brian Daboll hired as Chiefs O.C. Tony Sparano wanted to bring him to #Jets as QB/passing gm coach.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Brian Daboll will be Chiefs new O coordinator. Jim Zorn staying to coach QBs baring Pittsburgh approaching him about OC job #insideslant

mcaj22 02-04-2012 12:51 PM

i am amazed they somehow got Zorn to stay even after the snub

the Talking Can 02-04-2012 12:52 PM

i can hear miami fans having this same conversation when they hired Daboll

"he sucks, he failed at Cleveland"

"not his fault he had no talent, he'll be better here..."

fast forward till today....

mcaj22 02-04-2012 12:54 PM

Miami fans are probably so happy they purged themselves from the shit Patriot Tree connections finally

they are at least 1 year ahead of us in the great purge from the Poop Tree

JoeyChuckles 02-04-2012 12:55 PM

I think it would be a cool protest if fans took candy wrappers and threw them on the field at games this year.

lcarus 02-04-2012 12:55 PM

Is this better or worse than Haley/Muir/Zorn? (assuming Zorn is or will be gone but I haven't heard)

DJ's left nut 02-04-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8347855)
Is this better or worse than Haley/Muir/Zorn? (assuming Zorn is or will be gone but I haven't heard)

Depends on the DC.

Zorn/Crennel/Muir/Haley

vs.

Zorn/XXX/Daboll/Crennel

Honestly - if it's just another Haley yes man (and it probably will be), I don't see it as being any better at all.

Which is pretty staggering considering how shitty the coaching staff was last year.

Simplicity 02-04-2012 12:59 PM

Hmmm... Kansascity Star or whatever said they are CLOSE to hiring him... So it's not a final yet...

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-04-2012 12:59 PM

This is Romeo's guy. Duh

milkman 02-04-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 8347864)
Hmmm... Kansascity Star or whatever said they are CLOSE to hiring him... So it's not a final yet...

When it comes to Chiefs news, the national media is ahead of the Star by leaps and bounds.

Huffman83 02-04-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8347849)
i can hear miami fans having this same conversation when they hired Daboll

"he sucks, he failed at Cleveland"

"not his fault he had no talent, he'll be better here..."

fast forward till today....

I'm actually seeing a lot of positive words from Miami fans on NFL.com in the news article comments.

lcarus 02-04-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8347866)
When it comes to Chiefs news, the national media is ahead of the Star by leaps and bounds.

That's pretty sad.

Simplicity 02-04-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8347866)

Actually this will be the second source saying they are in "discussion" for hiring Daboll. KcChiefs.com

Al Saunders and Jim Zorn has both been interviewed by the Chiefs.

This was posted a 1 hour ago...

milkman 02-04-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8347872)
That's pretty sad.

As is almost everything associated with the Chiefs.

CoMoChief 02-04-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Wiz (Post 8347854)
I think it would be a cool protest if fans took candy wrappers and threw them on the field at games this year.

That's a hell of an idea....until you consider the distance that candy wrapper will travel in the air. You just may be able to hit the person a few rows in front of you.

DeezNutz 02-04-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffman83 (Post 8347868)
I'm actually seeing a lot of positive words from Miami fans on NFL.com in the news article comments.

Quite a few here still defend the honor of Haley, the joke that he was.

O.city 02-04-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8347882)
That's a hell of an idea....until you consider the distance that candy wrapper will travel in the air. You just may be able to hit the person a few rows in front of you.

Gotta fill em with rocks or batteries.

DeezNutz 02-04-2012 01:08 PM

Home opener, fans should give their ticket and a candy wrapper at the gate. No one can get harassed for littering, and the message would damn sure get back to Pioli, especially if "protest" were made public.

Huffman83 02-04-2012 01:09 PM

Comments from nfl.com's article

KC could be in great shape with this hire. The Chiefs have some explosive players like Miami (Bowe, Baldwin, Moeaki, Cassel), so maybe it's not such a curious move to bring Daboll in. The Dolphins did have some great big plays this season even with Matt Moore as the QB. Just give Daboll a chance, his schemes are certainly creative. And honestly, his play calling was a lot more aggressive when compared to Denver, who made the playoffs this year.

I have to give Daboll credit. He actually did a pretty good job in his one and only season running the Dolphins offense. Chiefs fans should look at the production he got out of Reggie Bush and Matt Moore and feel good about Jamaal Charles and Matt Cassel having a solid year next season.

dolphins were second in the nfl with plays over 20 yards, so in the second half of the season when matt moore was the qb the dolphins were sort of explosive. Chiefs this is a good hire. Most dolphin fans were complaning about this hire last year but were proven wrong.

On the other hand, I thought this was good.

Finally someone else is beginning to understand the pain we lived in Cleveland...

lcarus 02-04-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8347875)
As is almost everything associated with the Chiefs.

That's even more sad. Really sad. Oh well. Shall make the glory time better

O.city 02-04-2012 01:10 PM

LOL at other fans thinking Matt Cassel is explosive.

He is actually good and we are just too negative on CP with our glasses on?

DeezNutz 02-04-2012 01:11 PM

LMAO. Cassel is "explosive"? Talking diarrhea?

Huffman83 02-04-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8347883)
Quite a few here still defend the honor of Haley, the joke that he was.

Yeah...I know. Just trying to be a glass half full kind of guy.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-04-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8347821)
I will say this tho, it doesn't matter who your OC is if you don't have talent. What OC has taken a talentless team and made it a top 15 total offense?

That's the thing. A Matt Moore led offense isn't going to have a high ceiling. Same here if they don't upgrade the QB position. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit...unless you are Casey f'n Printers.

O.city 02-04-2012 01:12 PM

Hell he might be a good OC with the right players.

We talk all this high shit about how great a play caller Mike McCarthy is but without his players where would he be?

Epic Fail 007 02-04-2012 01:13 PM

Its amazing how many on here just follow the crowds speak.Just be original.

DeezNutz 02-04-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8347897)

We talk all this high shit about how great a play caller Mike McCarthy is but without his players where would he be?

Absolutely. And now we're back to Pioli. How much confidence should any Chiefs fan have in this overhyped sack of shit at this point?

Huffman83 02-04-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8347900)

I will say this. At least it's not another Oline coach pretending to be an offensive coordinator.

milkman 02-04-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

31st.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-04-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

McCarthy's offense in SanFran was pretty lackluster if I remember right. Look at McDaniels. He "coordinated" one of the most high powered offenses of all time in NewEngland. He even got a top 10 offense with Cassel at the helm. Goes to St. Louis and they have one of the most inept offensive seasons of all time. I really don't see the point in getting bent out of shape about the hire.

DJ's left nut 02-04-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

With a gimpy Jeremichael Finley, an injured Gregg Jennings, an injured starting RB and Matt Flynn under center, McCarthy's offense put up half a hundred.

Matt Flynn, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, James Jones, Ryan Grant and 1/2 a Jeremichael Finley flat out outscored one of the most dangerous offenses in football.

Do you believe Matt Flynn is really that good? Or isn't there a solid chance that McCarthy's actually a pretty damn good play-caller?

O.city 02-04-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8347901)
Absolutely. And now we're back to Pioli. How much confidence should any Chiefs fan have in this overhyped sack of shit at this point?

True speak Deez.

If he brings in a legit qb I think this could be a upper echelon offense, with health and a few added pieces.

Not sure if I trust Pioli to do that.

I think with Matt Cassel playing qb the best we can hope for is a high teens mid twenties ranked offense.

Hell he had the top ranked running game last year and only managed a what 15 ranke offense?

DJ's left nut 02-04-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8347900)

The first time you offer some legitimate substance to the debate, I'll give a flying **** what you have to say.

Go get your shinebox you yammering moron. All you've done through this thread is chirp about how stupid the posters are. Please, by all means, provide something to the discussion.

Be original, ****stain.

Simplicity 02-04-2012 01:20 PM

We are going to the Super Bowl next year.

O.city 02-04-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8347911)
With a gimpy Jeremichael Finley, an injured Gregg Jennings, an injured starting RB and Matt Flynn under center, McCarthy's offense put up half a hundred.

Matt Flynn, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, James Jones, Ryan Grant and 1/2 a Jeremichael Finley, Mike McCarthy flat out outscored one of the most dangerous offenses in football.

Do you believe Matt Flynn is really that good? Or isn't there a solid chance that McCarthy's actually a pretty damn good play-caller?

Oh I think he's a good playcaller. I think Haley could have been a good play caller as well, as we seen when he was in a great situation in Arizona.

Of course that was against a Lion defense that was, pretty subpar.

Anyway, I just don't see many OC's who could take a Matt Cassel led offense and make it that great thru the air.

We saw what Weiss could do, with a top ranked running game.

Huffman83 02-04-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8347919)
Oh I think he's a good playcaller. I think Haley could have been a good play caller as well, as we seen when he was in a great situation in Arizona.

Of course that was against a Lion defense that was, pretty subpar.

Anyway, I just don't see many OC's who could take a Matt Cassel led offense and make it that great thru the air.

We saw what Weiss could do, with a top ranked running game.

Here's to hoping a top ranked running game happens in KC. They're just a RT and a bruiser HB away. Which of course is easier said than done.

BoneKrusher 02-04-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8347892)
LOL at other fans thinking Matt Cassel is explosive.

He is actually good and we are just too negative on CP with our glasses on?

Castle cant even put a hat on his head w/o a fumble.

milkman 02-04-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8347911)

Matt Flynn, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, James Jones, Ryan Grant and 1/2 a Jeremichael Finley flat out outscored one of the most dangerous offenses in football.

No one has done more for the careers of backup QBs than Gunther Cunningham.