ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyreek Hill Audio Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322569)

kcpasco 04-26-2019 03:10 PM

I was told John Dorsey can do a great audible Reek impersonation.

IUsedToBeATightEnd 04-26-2019 03:49 PM

I couldn't hear Tyreek saying to Crystal "you should be scared of me too" in this video.

And if he did, that just proves he's learned to use his mouth instead of his hands to make women shut up when they get annoying, and that's good.
So after asking him to watch his hands are we asking to also watch his mouth ?

Meetoo is turning our brain to water folks.

Jerm 04-26-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd (Post 14233702)
I couldn't hear Tyreek saying to Crystal "you should be scared of me too" in this video.

And if he did, that just proves he's learned to use his mouth instead of his hands to make women shut up when they get annoying, and that's good.

The hot takes are getting better and better....

rabblerouser 04-26-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 14231959)
She sounds insane, and is likely going to jail for lying Hill admitted nothing

You heard that, too??

rabblerouser 04-26-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbucks24 (Post 14233372)
ok, help me understand something. If she is a lair and committed perjury, what did she lie about? Did she lie to DFS when she said Tyreek didn't do it? If you answer yes, that means Tyreek DID do it. If Tyreek DIDN'T do it, then where is the lie and perjury?

I never said he didn't do it.

We have no idea what all she lied about. For all I know, she lied about everything from 2014-present.

HemiEd 04-26-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

:clap:

jettio 04-26-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14233223)
Criminal case has been reopened

I think that could end up being good news for Tyreek.

DA blurted out that unethical "crime" has been committed without saying the crime or mental state for the crime.

In that secret recording, I have not heard that Cristal ever said that Tyreek ever admitted anything to her before the recorded conversation.

Prediction: Press release no charges without news conference.

If a case is filed, they have decent lawyers, not afraid to try cases. A public trial could be a great opportunity to prove how badly the "court of public opinion" viewed the case so far.

Rawlsian 04-26-2019 04:53 PM

On the bright side... We aren't financially in a hole thanks to this guy

stumppy 04-26-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Riiiiight, because he's warning her to be afraid of his mouth.

Chief Roundup 04-26-2019 05:11 PM

I keep hearing that he threatened her. Can someone post that again please.
It would be nice if the OP would be updated with all those links. PLEASE.

mdchiefsfan 07-10-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230128)
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.

BOOYAH!

Hammock Parties 07-10-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230128)
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.

This is what happened.

Twice.

2014: HE HIT ME!!!

2019: MY BABY!!!A

Tyreek's only sin is staying with this girl, which h did out of wanting to do the right thing - to be a father, and to stay with the woman he fathered a child with.

Tyreek tried to do the right thing.

He did.

He tried so ****ing hard. I've heard he was making house payments for her mother.

And all he wanted to do was ball out and play video games. And, per her own words, that wasn't good enough for her. Heard she was completely insecure and didn't like it when he would go hang out with friends and not include her and **** knows what else.

And he just had enough of this dumb bitch one day.

And he tried to move on.

And they tried to **** him over again.

AND THE GODDAMN MEDIA HELPED THIS TIME

mdchiefsfan 07-10-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14342851)
This is what happened.

Twice.

Tyreek's only sin is staying with this girl, which h did out of wanting to do the right thing - to be a father, and to stay with the woman he fathered a child with.

He did.

He tried so ****ing hard. I've heard he was making house payments for her mother.

And all he wanted to do was ball out and play video games. And, per her own words, that wasn't good enough for her. Heard she was completely insecure and didn't like it when he would go hang out with friends and not include her and **** knows what else.

And he tried to move on.

Unfortunately, society failed Tyreek here. The speed with which information is disseminated and consumed has enabled the rush to judgement we’ve all witnessed here.

The media KNEW he was guilty, so the editing of the audio couldn’t back fire, until it did.

Some fans bailed on him based on his (now-questioned) 2014 incident, but failed to consider him as a potential victim.

It all boils down to something my parents always told me: Knowing a lot is great, but true intellect is knowing what you don’t know.

King_Chief_Fan 07-11-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14342851)
This is what happened.

Twice.

He did.

And he tried to move on.

None of us know what really happened.
What they haven't been able to do is determine what happened.
What ever happened may never be known.
Criminal investigation has been dropped.
Chiefs should re-instate and let what ever happened come to light.
Let the NFL do their thing and worry about it then.

Tyreek should be in camp, not waiting for child services to determine his fate.

IF he did anything it will eventually come to light and we can deal with it until then.

warrior 07-11-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 14234007)
Riiiiight, because he's warning her to be afraid of his mouth.

You have no idea what he's warning her about it could be financially - twit

FAX 07-11-2019 04:37 PM

I have a question that has potential legal implications and I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify the issue for me ...

In the edited version, Tyreek said something like, "You should be afraid of me too, bitch."

I haven't listened to the 11-minute version, but there is a rumor that KCTV5 edited two statements together in order to create that phrase. The claim is that the word, "bitch" was not uttered at the end of that particular sentence. Rather, it was parsed from another sentence and added to the end of the phrase. In other words, "You should be afraid of me too [SPLICE] bitch."

Can anyone help me on this? If so, thanks ... and best wishes for a long and productive existence.

FAX

Lprechaun 07-11-2019 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14343901)
I have a question that has potential legal implications and I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify the issue for me ...

In the edited version, Tyreek said something like, "You should be afraid of me too, bitch."

I haven't listened to the 11-minute version, but there is a rumor that KCTV5 edited two statements together in order to create that phrase. The claim is that the word, "bitch" was not uttered at the end of that particular sentence. Rather, it was parsed from another sentence and added to the end of the phrase. In other words, "You should be afraid of me too [SPLICE] bitch."

Can anyone help me on this? If so, thanks ... and best wishes for a long and productive existence.

FAX

There seemed to be just a long pause, but the sentence didnt end with bitch like they made it seem.

Hammock Parties 07-11-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14343901)

FAX

it's "you should be afraid of me too.........dumb bitch"

Kiimo 07-11-2019 05:24 PM

terrified

Dante84 07-11-2019 05:31 PM

lol @ me for the OP.

Jesus. **** KCTV5.

Prison Bitch 07-19-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14230956)
I have. You're the one saying that you wouldn't defend an abuser while continually defending someone who has admitted to abusing a woman and who doesn't even deny abusing his child on audio.

Maybe you should actually listen to the audio, which you clearly hadn't, before continuing to expose yourself as even more of a fool.

But yeah, it's the kid who's a whiny bitch and you're just rationally evaluating all of this absent biases.

Holy f**** did Hamas get his ass hung in a sling on this one. Woah.

GloryDayz 07-19-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14354294)
Holy f**** did Hamas get his ass hung in a sling on this one. Woah.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep....

Lprechaun 07-19-2019 01:10 PM

The NFL had the full audio as long as KCTV5 did. Which means they knew the spin job KCTV5 put on it was bogus.

suzzer99 07-19-2019 02:17 PM

Has anyone ever seen a transcript of the full recording posted? I'm trying to argue for Tyreek on another forum where all they know is the short version. I can tell them to listen to the full 11 min. but I know they won't. A transcript would be awesome.

Also any other nuggets where she changed her story would help.

New World Order 07-19-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14354976)
Has anyone ever seen a transcript of the full recording posted? I'm trying to argue for Tyreek on another forum where all they know is the short version. I can tell them to listen to the full 11 min. but I know they won't. A transcript would be awesome.

Also any other nuggets where she changed her story would help.

An opposing team's forum?

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-19-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14354979)

Probably.

The Raiders forum I belong to is quite upset. But hey, justice is justice. He was found innocent. That is what I posted.

suzzer99 07-19-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14354979)

No twoplustwo.com - poker forum.

Lprechaun 07-19-2019 04:14 PM

How many other outlets do you think had the audio and decided to do nothing with it?