ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

Titty Meat 10-09-2012 02:27 PM

The fans vs players is getting ugly

Jay Jones ‏@JayJones60
@jcharles25 RT @mgthefreshguy Same type of guy who cheers when people get hurt

Jamaal Charles ‏@jcharles25
U wish u could do my job....RT @MGTHEFRESHGUY: Practice not fumbling. RT @jcharles25: Im about to play madden!!!

Dayze 10-09-2012 02:28 PM

I wish I could disect the damn Twitter language. Ihave no idea who is saying what, and to who.

googly moogly.

Titty Meat 10-09-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8996156)
I wish I could disect the damn Twitter language. Ihave no idea who is saying what, and to who.

googly moogly.

Charles is talking about playing Madden. Some dumbass tells him he should practicing not fumbling. Charles tells him he wishes he had his job.

Someone else says the guy giving Charles shit is the same type of person who cheers for players getting injured. Jamaal re-tweets it.

GoShox 10-09-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8996156)

googly moogly.

"Jamaal Charles ‏@jcharles25
U wish u could do my job....RT @MGTHEFRESHGUY: Practice not fumbling. RT @jcharles25: Im about to play madden!!!"

Jamaal Charles: I'm about to play Madden!
MGTHEFRESHGUY (Some random guy): "Practice not fumbling"
Jamaal Charles (replying to him): You wish you could do my job

"Jay Jones ‏@JayJones60
@jcharles25 RT @mgthefreshguy Same type of guy who cheers when people get hurt"

Jay Jones (some random guy), referring to MGTHEFRESHGUY
"Same type of guy who cheers when people get hurt.
Jamaal Charles "retweets" it, probably basically stating that he agrees

Baffles me why people are hating on Charles.

Edit: Ahh beat to it.

Dayze 10-09-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8996166)
Charles is talking about playing Madden. Some dumbass tells him he should practicing not fumbling. Charles tells him he wishes he had his job.

Someone else says the guy giving Charles shit is the same type of person who cheers for players getting injured. Jamaal re-tweets it.

I feel like the stewardess in the movie Ariplane; and you're June Cleaver interpreting for me. :D

kcpasco 10-09-2012 02:38 PM

Anyone bashing Charles should get straight punched in the nuts.
He is the only bright spot we have had on offense with shit stain behind center.

Beef Supreme 10-09-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8996178)
I feel like the stewardess in the movie Ariplane; and you're June Cleaver interpreting for me. :D

I picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue.

Dayze 10-09-2012 02:42 PM

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2201938&t=o GIFSoup

notorious 10-09-2012 05:34 PM

It's funny that if we didn't get ****ed by the refs we would have won the game, and none of this bullshit would have happened.

I for one am glad it did. The fight against Pioli just got brought to his ****ing face.

Iowanian 10-09-2012 06:20 PM

Winston has been ashamed of Chief fans since 3pm sunday...Chiefs fans have been embarrassed of this team since 2003.

I heard someone on the radio use 2003 as a marker to prove we shouldn't be upset about a lack of playoff wins since 1994.

2003 was NINE (9) years ago.

KCTitus 10-09-2012 06:34 PM

The irony and gall of this guy getting mad at the fans...the fans that pay HIS salary. That spend their hard earned money to see the crap product they put on the field. That's a big set of balls Eric's got.

You want to shut the fans up, Eric? Put some 'W's in the win column, otherwise shut the hell up and cash your checks.

BigMeatballDave 10-09-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8996703)
It's funny that if we didn't get ****ed by the refs we would have won the game, and none of this bullshit would have happened.

I for one am glad it did. The fight against Pioli just got brought to his ****ing face.

If he hadn't run his mouth, none of this would have happened.

notorious 10-09-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8996873)

Absolutely.

1ChiefsDan 10-09-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8992763)
Most of that coming from Arrowhead Pride, I'm sure.

Chiefs Coalition has been slobbering Winstons knob on Twitter since it happened. :banghead:

DeezNutz 10-09-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8996873)

If Pioli hadn't encouraged him to run his mouth, none of this would have happened.

This is a Pioli wag the dog.