ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=343178)

phisherman 04-15-2023 11:04 AM

Tamar Bates to Mizzou.

duncan_idaho 04-15-2023 12:50 PM

I like the additions so far of Bates and Tonje. They're likely adding Caleb Grill and have a JUCO wing incoming in Curt Lewis.

I feel like those 3 will do a nice job replacing Gomillion/Gholston/Hodge, with a good chance to be more efficient and productive than those 3.

Next year is going to come down to whether Brown comes back and whether they can land a good big man transfer.

dlphg9 04-15-2023 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 16903258)
I like the additions so far of Bates and Tonje. They're likely adding Caleb Grill and have a JUCO wing incoming in Curt Lewis.

I feel like those 3 will do a nice job replacing Gomillion/Gholston/Hodge, with a good chance to be more efficient and productive than those 3.

Next year is going to come down to whether Brown comes back and whether they can land a good big man transfer.

Any chance we land Matthew Cleveland?

RustShack 04-15-2023 05:33 PM

Quote:

I’d like to see Grill go to Mizzou. I know he’s also visiting West Virginia, and Tech among others have reached out. He’s from Kansas so Mizzou would be closer than other options. Great on defense, can be great at three pointers but can also go cold often. More than solid player for any team though, would rather him go out of conference.

Priest31kc 04-15-2023 06:21 PM

Quote:

Do you think Mosley will come back? Having him for a full season would be huge.

DJ's left nut 04-15-2023 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16903434)
Any chance we land Matthew Cleveland?

ANY chance? Sure.

A decent chance? Nah.

I'd say less than 20% likely.

jjchieffan 04-20-2023 02:37 PM

On Thursday, Mizzou secured a commitment from Iowa State guard Caleb Grill, who was on an official visit this weekend in Columbia. With his choice, Grill becomes the third guard to sign on with the Tigers this spring. His job: bury jumpers. It’s what he did last season in Ames, shooting 36.8 percent from beyond the 3-point line.