ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs hire Daboll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255811)

BossChief 02-08-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8359138)
We don't owe Haley $3it. He was not only a d!ck but a loser. He was a terrible HC with a terrible record.

They should ask for their money back. Hell, we should too.

And I don't care if they deny Zorn a lateral move. **** that, Zorn is already a QB coach. We aren't taking food off his table.

Now, we deny him an opportunity to become HC or OC and I'd think that was shady...

They hired Haley knowing full well he was a dick. He had blowups everywhere he has been.

There are reports they wanted to fire him after the 2010 season, so the record had little to do with it.

IMO Haley told Pioli he was done with Cassel after the playoff game and from that point forward, Scott wanted him gone and was willing to do whatever it took to move on from him to Josh McDaniels so his move to trade for Cassel could look less foolish. they OBVIOUSLY wanted Josh McDaniels in KC.

I totally agree they shouldn't let ANYONE interview for a lateral move. Other teams prevented position coaches to interview for coordinator spots, too...not just vetoed lateral moves.

The rules changed for a reason (you used to be able to force teams to let you interview position coaches for coordinator spots prior to this year), I have no problem whatsoever with the team trying to keep its staff together by enforcing the rules.

Okie_Apparition 02-08-2012 04:03 PM

If AJ Smith wasn't good enough for Eli so he headed to cold weather NY
Miami is a disaster of less stable footing than San Diegeo

O.city 02-08-2012 04:07 PM

I just don't see how Manning makes the JEts better than he makes us. The 9ers I get, kinda.

InChiefsHeaven 02-08-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

On Monday, when I checked in with Jay Kornegay, who runs the book at the Las Vegas Hotel (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton), I was shocked. Where Peyton Manning might end up if and when he's released by the Colts isn't reflected in next year's posted Super Bowl odds. "We haven't moved anything … yet," he emailed.
Rather unfortunate moniker. Any way, carry on...

beach tribe 02-08-2012 04:11 PM

Vince Young couldn't beat Cassel out in camp.
He's complete garbage in any kind of NFL offense.
VY and Tebow look nothing alike but they're the same guy in my mind.
Decent game here and there, and they pull miracles out of their asses every now and then, but that's about it.

Here comes: "Denver wons teh PO game."
"We haven't won one since Pulp Fiction"
BFD

Titty Meat 02-08-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8359240)
Vince Young couldn't beat Cassel out in camp.
He's complete garbage in any kind of NFL offense.
VY and Tebow look nothing alike but they're the same guy in my mind.
Decent game here and there, and they pull miracles out of their asses every now and then, but that's about it.

Here comes: "Denver wons teh PO game."
"We haven't won one since Pulp Fiction"
BFD

This.

O.city 02-08-2012 04:14 PM

I think we are down to Manning or ORton.

BossChief 02-08-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8359250)
I think we are down to Manning or ORton.

Manning would likely be a Clark Hunt signing and I doubt very highly that Pioli is gonna sign Orton.

I would be happy if he did, but I dont see him signing a guy that can beat out his goon QB.

"it takes two to tango" will be the excuse.

I really hope these guys straighten up this ship because I cant stand much more of this crap.

Okie_Apparition 02-08-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okie_Apparition (Post 8359218)
If AJ Smith wasn't good enough for Eli so he headed to cold weather NY
Miami is a disaster of less stable footing than San Diegeo

While the Dolphins ownership is a mess
Celebrities are part of that ownership group & may appeal to the attention whore in Peyton

Pasta Little Brioni 02-08-2012 04:33 PM

Just looked and Miami scored 24.6 points a game the last 9 games.

Chiefs can do some damage next year if they hit that.

Simplicity 02-08-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8359295)
Just looked and Miami scored 24.6 points a game the last 9 games.

Chiefs can do some damage next year if they hit that.

Add our talent that Miami didn't have and thats another 10 possibly 14 points..

Carlota69 02-08-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8359233)
Rather unfortunate moniker. Any way, carry on...

Jay Kornegay is here ever Friday during football season, and I always thought the moniker fit. Apparently he's married, but man I dont know how much he likes the taco you know?

htismaqe 02-08-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

We don't owe Haley $3it. He was not only a d!ck but a loser. He was a terrible HC with a terrible record.

They should ask for their money back. Hell, we should too.

The rest of them were part of the same failure that was Haley's. If he was terrible, the rest of them are terrible, and they deserve the same fate.

Quote:

And I don't care if they deny Zorn a lateral move. **** that, Zorn is already a QB coach. We aren't taking food off his table.

Now, we deny him an opportunity to become HC or OC and I'd think that was shady...

Bullshit. This team is quickly becoming THE laughing stock in the NFL and yet they continue to behave like this. You can crow all you want but it's becoming shameful to be a fan of this franchise.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-08-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 8359308)
Add our talent that Miami didn't have and thats another 10 possibly 14 points..

People look at the overall season they had and go heeerrp he sux derrrp, but that was a very solid Miami team with a pretty good offense the last half of the year finishing 6-3.

Shit man a healthy Charles and even signing a guy like Orton gives him much more to work with than he had in South Beach.

RNR 02-08-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8359317)
People look at the overall season they had and go heeerrp he sux derrrp, but that was a very solid Miami team with a pretty good offense the last half of the year finishing 6-3.

There is some talent on offense down there, and Moore will surprise some people as he is not a bad young QB at all.