ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs hire Daboll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255811)

RNR 02-08-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8359535)
Yeah you say this yet you continue to respond to my posts. Everytime I post something factual you go off on this rant about me being a troll yet you can never back up your claims. You've also shrugged off McFaddens Lisc Franc injury trying to pretend like it doesn't effect running backs.

When you grow up and quit acting like gochiefs we will talk. You have been nothing but disrespectful towards me so I will continue to respond by treating you like a troll.

RNR 02-08-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8359535)
Yeah you say this yet you continue to respond to my posts. Everytime I post something factual you go off on this rant about me being a troll yet you can never back up your claims. You've also shrugged off McFaddens Lisc Franc injury trying to pretend like it doesn't effect running backs.

LMAO I checked and sure enough neg rep from the troll. I gave you some pos rep big boy to help you fight your Internet battles. BTW lose another war??? WTF is that supposed to mean LMAO

RNR 02-08-2012 06:55 PM

What's the matter shitbag? You scared to post your remarks in the open?

Okie_Apparition 02-08-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8359450)
One has peaked one is still on the rise. He was run out of town by a fullback.

So drafting Trent Richards would run Cassel out of town, awesome
Multiple 1sts for TR

BossChief 02-08-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8359461)
Image of jumping ship? Zorn wanted to jump. KC didn't let him interview. The cat's out of the bag.

If Zorn wanted to leave, why did he request to interview for the coordinator spot?

Sorry, but lots of in house guys interview for promotions all across the world every day and they dont get the job, in fact more times than not an outside person is brought in for the job.

Zorn has been around the NFL for long enough to understand that.

He his feelings are hurt because he didnt get promoted, tough luck.

Look, I know the reason he wanted to be the OC was he would then have more power to be in the talks to decide who plays and who doesnt as well as running a scheme that he knows better than our current one. I would want to work with Jay Cutler alot more than another year of Matt Cassel, too.

I wouldn't want a job where my sole duty would be to be responsible for developing the hopeless, either....but he signed a contract to do so for this team and if he wants out, he needs to first fulfill his current commitment to us.

The only time the Chiefs would be wrong in this scenario is if/when we hire somebody to replace him after the teams that were interested in him have filled their positions.

We do that and we deserve for the league to institute some form of punishment.

And Im not talking about 3 more years of Cassel.

JCharles1981 02-09-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 8347024)
Guess they finally found an O-coordinator who believes Cassel can play. He's had the job in Cleveland and Miami, so they were looking in the right places.

So that's why the Chiefs offense is going to suck next season. They found someone who's already experienced at blowing regular season games. Also, if a team like the Dolphins are not sad to see their former Offensive Coordinator leave for another team, you know that's not a good sign for the team that hired him afterwards.

Titty Meat 02-09-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8359609)
What's the matter shitbag? You scared to post your remarks in the open?

Can't wait to see me at a Chiefs game? ROFL

Titty Meat 02-09-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8359672)
If Zorn wanted to leave, why did he request to interview for the coordinator spot?

Sorry, but lots of in house guys interview for promotions all across the world every day and they dont get the job, in fact more times than not an outside person is brought in for the job.

Zorn has been around the NFL for long enough to understand that.

He his feelings are hurt because he didnt get promoted, tough luck.

Look, I know the reason he wanted to be the OC was he would then have more power to be in the talks to decide who plays and who doesnt as well as running a scheme that he knows better than our current one. I would want to work with Jay Cutler alot more than another year of Matt Cassel, too.

I wouldn't want a job where my sole duty would be to be responsible for developing the hopeless, either....but he signed a contract to do so for this team and if he wants out, he needs to first fulfill his current commitment to us.

The only time the Chiefs would be wrong in this scenario is if/when we hire somebody to replace him after the teams that were interested in him have filled their positions.

We do that and we deserve for the league to institute some form of punishment.

And Im not talking about 3 more years of Cassel.

That's too bad Zorn/Saunders would have worked well together.

JCharles1981 02-09-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8360334)

Do it! Maybe he'll piss and sh*t his pants at the same time ROFL.

RNR 02-09-2012 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8360334)

So making fun of PTSD, and losing wars is funny to you? First dipshit I am not a vietnam vet. The fact you think that is funny shows what a worthless shitbag you are as a person.

crazycoffey 02-09-2012 11:10 AM

what the hell is going on in here?

O.city 02-10-2012 07:53 PM

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Tampa Bay plans to hire former Giants quarterbacks coach Mike Sullivan as its offensive coordinator.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-10-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8364471)
Tampa Bay plans to hire former Giants quarterbacks coach Mike Sullivan as its offensive coordinator.

That makes me sad. :(

O.city 02-10-2012 08:28 PM

Yeah that kinda sucks.

Oh well, maybe Daboll will either make Cassel work or get us someone else.

BossChief 02-10-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8364471)

I am officially a sad panda.

We can say unequivocally that we will be able to tell which hire was better in a year.

I wonder if he was on our radar...apparently we are hiring the Giants assistant OL coach to coach our OL.