ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Marcus Peters is gone. The Chiefs have some explaining to do. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314080)

Chiefnj2 02-23-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13434211)
If there wasn’t a strong market of interest for a pro bowl shutdown corner, that tells you something in itself.

Why do you believe every rumor the tam is leaking today?

cdcox 02-23-2018 11:00 PM

:rolleyes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13434514)
Quite the bigoted assumption here.:shake: I don't make any distinction whether I use the full term "neighborhood" or "hood" but you do and why you are the real bigot here who tries to play victim.:shrug:

Yeah, I'm sure you make no distinction between hood and neighborhood in your everyday speech. Everybody believes this.:rolleyes:

cdcox 02-23-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13434514)
BTW Zimmerman is Latino a minority if you didn't know already.

You went there? Buy a clue. Please.

Chiefshrink 02-23-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434523)
:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sure you make no distinction between hood and neighborhood in your everyday speech. Everybody believes this.:rolleyes:

There you go again ! See in your worldview only minorities can come from the so called "hood" as you define it and never are bigots(which is just not true!). Only whites can be bigots in your "bigoted world". :rolleyes:

cdcox 02-23-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13434541)
There you go again ! See in your worldview only minorities can come from the so called "hood" as you define it and never are bigots(which is just not true!). Only whites can be bigots in your "bigoted world". :rolleyes:

I don't use "hood" for anybody.

Chiefshrink 02-23-2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434526)
You went there? Buy a clue. Please.

No. You went there just mentioning his name. Because like the media tried to do back when all this was happening, the media pimped his name 'immediately' because his name sounded 'caucasian' never telling the public he was hispanic 'initially' or ever alluded to it the whole time hoping to make this into a bigoted ethnic/racist reason as to why GZ defended himself after being jumped from behind.

You did the same here mentioning GZ.

Chiefshrink 02-23-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434545)
I don't use "hood" for anybody.

Yes, I'm sure you don't.:rolleyes: Your self-righteous pomposity here oozes Progressive Lefty for sure.;)

Easy 6 02-23-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claysexual (Post 13434499)
Man get the **** outta' here with that shit. All I SEE are a bunch of speculative clowns who are idiotically rejoicing over the loss of our best defender. And what Peters did, by comparison to some other players in this league was MILD.

Unless this compensation nets us a game-changer? This was an absolutely idiotic move by the Churfs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 13434506)
I dont really care if he didn't want to be here after he fulfilled his obligations.

The pieces were falling into place for the Chiefs. You have 2 years left on the cheap from one of the best corners in the game. You just traded Alex Smith to start the Mahomes era and not only that, but you filled one of your holes and got back a much needed CB opposite of Peters. Then you go and trade Peters... what?

One step forward and two steps back.

Fuller put up great numbers... in nickel. Now you are asking him to be a #1 while simultaneously asking him to replace a guy who created the most turnovers and 2nd lowest passer rating since entering the league.

It just begs the question of why?

Man I sure dont have every answer, but if things were even half as bad as they sound with Peters... you HAVE to wonder whats going on, furthermore how can anyone dismiss the chaos he brings?

If its all just a buncha overhyped nonsense, I'd be more than willing to entertain it... but just show me instead of preaching at me

cdcox 02-23-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13434548)
No. You went there just mentioning his name. Because like the media tried to do back when all this was happening, the media pimped his name 'immediately' because his name sounded 'caucasian' never telling the public he was hispanic 'initially' or ever alluded to it the whole time hoping to make this into a bigoted ethnic/racist reason as to why GZ defended himself after being jumped from behind.

You did the same here mentioning GZ.

Everyone past day one knows that Zimmerman is Hispanic. And you still don't get it. You played the "some of my best friends are____" card. Pro tip: don't. Ever.

Chiefshrink 02-23-2018 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 13434506)
The pieces were falling into place for the Chiefs.

Not trying to :Poke: you here but the pieces only fall into place IF MP exhibited EB type character. He did not and he only got more dramatic/chaotic on and off the field as time went on. More meltdowns on the field at the worst times happening more and more as time went on.:shrug:

Now is the best time to trade because how can you trust this kid not to have more meltdowns and then try to trade him next year to a team that now has to pony up big $$ for a talented BUT Diva type player? You want the team you are trading to be 'incented' by the rookie contract with a year or more remaining so they get him cheap and have the chance to cut bait IF he doesn't work out for them. You can't do that in his 5th year and expect to get more value in better picks.

Chiefshrink 02-23-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434584)
Everyone past day one knows that Zimmerman is Hispanic. And you still don't get it. You played the "some of my best friends are____" card. Pro tip: don't. Ever.

Wrong. The majority media went out of their way to never focus on the fact GZ was hispanic, in hopes to flame the "white bigoted fires". Oh yes I totally get it and will not be "Jesse Sharptoned" by you and your Alinsky bigoted definitions and assumptions and words mean what you say they mean.:rolleyes:

Bewbies 02-23-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13434625)
Wrong. The majority media went out of their way to never focus on the fact GZ was hispanic, in hopes to flame the "white bigoted fires". Oh yes I totally get it and will not be "Jesse Sharptoned" by you and your Alinsky bigoted definitions and assumptions and words mean what you say they mean.:rolleyes:

If you were this dumb but black Marcus Peters would still be our #1 CB. This shit is your fault, honkey.

Chiefshrink 02-24-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13434631)
If you were this dumb but black Marcus Peters would still be our #1 CB. This shit is your fault, honkey.

Not with his Trayvon Martin behavior he wouldn't be.

It is spelled "honky" btw.:D

Bewbies 02-24-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13434636)
Not with his Trayvon Martin behavior he wouldn't be.

It is spelled "honky" btw.:D

Only a white guy is concerned about the spelling of honkey. :)

And honestly, calling something "Travon Martin behavior" is a losing argument 100% of the time. Forever. And always.

Whether or not you think he was innocent, he was killed. And no 17 year old deserves that.

DaFace 02-24-2018 12:07 AM

Guys, keep the DC-level shit out of here. Please.