ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn is worse. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264506)

Kaylore 10-01-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8967980)
Nobody will beat Peyton that cannot get to Peyton , give him 4 5 6 seconds he will absolutely dismantle any defense.

What? Haven't you heard? According to chef fans he:

1. Cannot throw the ball more than ten yards.

2. Cannot throw to his right.

3. Cannot throw a spiral.

4. is actually head less and his head is attached with a dusty piece of scotch tape from a local elementary classroom.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8967525)
See.

You all hate me because I speak the truth.

It's because you don't understand that wanting Quinn in isn't about having a better chance on Sunday. Its really not hard to understand.

R8RFAN 10-01-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8968021)
What? Haven't you heard? According to chef fans he:

1. Cannot throw the ball more than ten yards.

2. Cannot throw to his right.

3. Cannot throw a spiral.

4. is actually head less and his head is attached with a dusty piece of scotch tape from a local elementary classroom.

He does not have the arm strength he did before the neck surgeries but his brain is just as sharp as ever... He is a brilliant ball player and will make a helluva good coach in a couple of years.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8968044)
He does not have the arm strength he did before the neck surgeries but his brain is just as sharp as ever... He is a brilliant ball player and will make a helluva good coach in a couple of years.

Certainly. Assuming he can communicate what he is thinking to players properly. It's not just about adjusting at the line or telling a receiver which way to go.

Kaylore 10-01-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8968035)
It's because you don't understand that wanting Quinn in isn't about having a better chance on Sunday. Its really not hard to understand.

I don't think you understand that Brady Quinn playing football will make your eyes bleed. Even routine plays with players open for easy catches Quinn sucks at.

You want to see Cassel benched just to send a message, fine. But you can never say you weren't warned.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8968078)
I don't think you understand that Brady Quinn playing football will make your eyes bleed. Even routine plays with players open for easy catches Quinn sucks at.

You want to see Cassel benched just to send a message, fine. But you can never say you weren't warned.

Make my eyes bleed?! I don't think you understand what QB I have watched for 4 years. It doesn't matter if Quinn is better than Cassel or not. Watching a bad QB for 4 years ruin your franchise is hard to watch. It's near impossible. I want a new QB. If Quinn comes in and takes this team to a crap record, that is not going to make my eyes bleed. Its what I want. Bench Cassel, admit a ****ing mistake for once. Let Quinn fail. Bench him. Give Stanzi the rest and then go get a QB. Again, I don't think you understand that most of us don't want Quinn in so we can see better QB play. It has nothing to do with Quinn's abilities as a QB.

Bewbies 10-01-2012 06:14 PM

When Matt Cassel hits the bench I'm going to get a boner so big I will pass out from blood loss to my head. Jarrell Powe could come in to play QB and I would never know.

But my dreams will be sunshine and rainbows, maybe Dick Vermeil riding a unicorn...

KcMizzou 10-01-2012 06:17 PM

It doesn't even matter if Quinn is worse. Once Cassel hits the bench, we'll know his time here is finally done. Quinn being horrific would only serve to put us in a postition to finally, maybe (please God) draft a stud QB of our own.

Spott 10-01-2012 06:26 PM

Matt Cassel>Star Trek Nerds

Baby Lee 10-01-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8966874)
This.

If he's worse - don't give a !@#$.

At least maybe Alicia Sacramone will make an appearance at Arrowhead.

ROFL ROFL - What a dunce I am. I've been spending my time on this thread trying to figure our why Johnny Sac's fat wife on 'The Sopranos' would show up at Arrowhead.

Ginny Sacramone != Alicia Sacramone.

Hammock Parties 10-01-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 8968165)
Matt Cassel>Star Trek Nerds

Star Trek nerds have been relevant for 45 years.

Matt Cassel won't be.

DeezNutz 10-01-2012 07:26 PM

Cassel benched and replacement is even worse? Win for Chiefs fans everywhere.

Enjoy the short-term laughs and the long-term profit.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-01-2012 07:31 PM

Amazing the hope horrible Chief and Raider teams give opposing fan bases, heh. Hell, even the Bills thought they were something.

Rausch 10-01-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8968363)
Star Trek nerds have been relevant for 45 years.

Matt Cassel won't be.

Matt Cassel is that dorky guy that dies 35 seconds after they land on the planet...

Coogs 10-01-2012 07:56 PM

I really don't give a shit if Quinn is worse. In four games this season Cassel has engineered us to deficits of 24, 32, 18, and 21 points. The last three he has lead us to those deficits by halftime while posting a whopping 3, 6, and 6 points for us.

I want to see Quinn... and I really don't care if we are down 63-0 by halftime. At least I won't have to be spending my Sunday afternoon watching Cassel any more!

And screw Pioli too for dumping this shitbag on us for 3+ seasons now!

And while I am at it, Todd Haley is... by the day... becomming more my hero for going into Chicago and actually winning a game with Tyler ****ing Palko at QB!