ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

shitgoose 03-31-2010 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6643414)
We've known since early season 2 that Tuco's cousins were coming to the U.S. The hitmen are those cousins.

The real surprise is that they are involved with Gus Fring somehow, to the degree that they didn't kill Walter in order to depart for Los Pollos Hermanos immediately after they recieved Gus' text message. The way the scene was shot implied that Saul Goodman knows how to reach Gus too. That might have been a red herring, that Gus pulling the hitmen off was coincidence, but probably not.

EDIT: thinking about it more, I am unsure whether the "Pollos" text message was sent to Walter's cell or a cell on one of the cousins.

This is from the episode recap

Walt showers, unaware of the two men moving toward him. In his car, Mike makes a phone call. "There's something he should know about," he tells Victor, Gus' subordinate, who relays the message.

The Cousins sit on Walt's bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower. One picks up the teddy bear eyeball in Walt's open suitcase, then tosses it back. The other receives a text message: "POLLOS."

Reaper16 03-31-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 6644708)
This is from the episode recap

Walt showers, unaware of the two men moving toward him. In his car, Mike makes a phone call. "There's something he should know about," he tells Victor, Gus' subordinate, who relays the message.

The Cousins sit on Walt's bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower. One picks up the teddy bear eyeball in Walt's open suitcase, then tosses it back. The other receives a text message: "POLLOS."

Good, my initial interpretation was correct.

CoMoChief 04-01-2010 01:16 AM

Anyone know where I can watch the episodes online w/o having to use "megavideo" links?

I can't get through more than 2 episodes because it will give me a message stating that "I've watched 72 mins today, wait an hour and try again blah blah" And it prevents me from being able to watch the rest of the show.

I'm sick n ****in tired of this shit. Any help on any new sites would be appreciated.

TrickyNicky 04-01-2010 02:13 AM

Are you against DLing them? Because there are multiple ways to obtain them in avi or wmv or mkv etc...

CoMoChief 04-01-2010 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 6646258)
Are you against DLing them? Because there are multiple ways to obtain them in avi or wmv or mkv etc...

I mean I can DL if I have to.....would rather just watch it streamed though.

irishjayhawk 04-01-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6646472)
I mean I can DL if I have to.....would rather just watch it streamed though.

I believe AMCTV.com has episodes.

Buck 04-03-2010 05:35 AM

Caught up on the entire series in like 5 days. PS my favorite scene is the Badger and DJ Qualls scene, also the "Combo" scene had me in the edge of my seat too.

cdirty 04-03-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6649696)
Caught up on the entire series in like 5 days. PS my favorite scene is the Badger and DJ Qualls scene, also the "Combo" scene had me in the edge of my seat too.

thats how i did it too. never really watched it, then about a month ago couldnt sleep one night and they were replaying the second season at like 3am on AMC so i watched two episodes and got hooked. Downloaded them and spent a couple evenings/nights getting caught up. now it kinda sucks only watching one a week...with commercials.

notorious 04-03-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6649696)

LOL at the atomic museum.

"Hey look, Fat Boy and Little Man."

"Kind of like you two"(As Badger motions to both Skinny and Combo).

Badger and Saul are probably my favorite side characters.

notorious 04-04-2010 09:06 PM

Average Episode with very predictable theme.

irishjayhawk 04-04-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 6651927)

I'm going to have to watch again but I thought it was a solid episode stuck between what looks to be two blockbuster episodes.

Like I said on twitter, the conversation between Walt and Skyler with the hallway between them was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I also liked the very low key episode. Low key in that it played on performances rather than script.

And a beheading, more or less, on TV. Damn.

Reaper16 04-04-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 6651927)

NO. Watch it again and try to not suck this time.

Reaper16 04-04-2010 09:28 PM

This episode was full of the psychological drama that the show does so well. There was so much tension and power plays for control in the spaces between words, in the glances and implied speech.

notorious 04-04-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6651967)
This episode was full of the psychological drama that the show does so well. There was so much tension and power plays for control in the spaces between words, in the glances and implied speech.

The first 15 minutes were amazing, but the last 45 were average for BB.

They have set the bar high, so an average BB episode beats the **** out of anything else on TV.

KCwolf 04-04-2010 09:38 PM

Absolutely Fantastic Series. Once a week is killing me though - I'm way hooked. Think the sh*t is about to hit the fan for good Ol' Walt. And WTF was Hank thinkin?