ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My ex had her baby last night... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225233)

Just Passin' By 03-21-2010 11:07 AM

The first thread on this topic was interesting, and I took it seriously. At this point, though, it's got to be a joke.

Ebolapox 03-21-2010 11:07 AM

jesus... really?

DaneMcCloud 03-21-2010 11:08 AM

Are you and Burt family members?

EWOK 03-21-2010 11:09 AM

Let me see if I have this right.Your ex has you paying her child support then other guy she is banging, she begins to question his finances, so she bonks both her current and you so if the current one bails on her she can bat her eyes at you, play dualing bed springs than she can convince you that she is your one and only. You get back together than you than adopt the kid, she runs AGAIN and now You pays for someone else's kid. I think I saw this movie once before. The dame ends up with all the money and the current boy toy the other becomes destitute. Brilliant plan! She wins and you lose.
Stop thinking with your heart, get so help so you can be their for your children.

Bane 03-21-2010 11:14 AM

You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy up on a pedestal.

Slainte 03-21-2010 11:16 AM

White trash scum. Cannot be helped. Ever.

cdcox 03-21-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bane_58 (Post 6621021)
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy up on a pedestal.

To tolerate this level of manipulation requires a complete lack of self respect. It has far less to do with how he views her than how he views himself.

MTG -- that is why you need counselling.

boogblaster 03-21-2010 11:19 AM

Walk away man she's still playing you ...

BigMeatballDave 03-21-2010 11:23 AM

Oh snap!
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6621013)
Are you and Burt family members?

Posted via Mobile Device

Mile High Mania 03-21-2010 11:23 AM

Kids are smarter than you think... they may not know a 100% of what is going on, but they pick things up pretty easy. They're watching and learning...

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-21-2010 11:24 AM

She's a sociopath and you're a rube.

ChiefsOne 03-21-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620649)
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

You've been riding someone else's camel? Seriously you need some help with this kind of thought process.

stormtrooper 03-21-2010 11:28 AM

go get laid by other women and she will come crawling. make her suffer and try to **** her friends too. dont pitty her because women are scandolous and when they got what they want they could give 2 shits about us.

Katipan 03-21-2010 11:28 AM

thought you were selling your stuff to pay for a lawyer?

i think you deserve her.
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10 03-21-2010 11:32 AM

Just to clear a few misconceptions up,

-We're not divorced
-Im not paying child support, I have the kids more than she does
-I have slept with multiple women and it bothered her but not enough to come back. It did nothing for me either, I can barely even get aroused by anyone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slainte (Post 6621023)
White trash scum. Cannot be helped. Ever.

Go **** yourself.