ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ANyone else still want to TANK the season for a better draft pick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264136)

Baby Lee 09-23-2012 05:03 PM

The stupidity of this thread is BEGGING for a simple explanation, but I'm at a loss to come up with concepts sufficiently elementary using words sufficiently small to reach Pwlsmoker.

Ming the Merciless 09-23-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8942905)
Did you not say the season was over?

thinking the season could be over and ACTIVELY wishing to tank the season or different...

Yes, there was a moment or two I really didn't think we could win that football game....but did I ever say we SHOULD tank the season?

Can you not see the difference?

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-23-2012 05:04 PM

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake....1200261612.jpg

And use THIS tank to do it!

dirk digler 09-23-2012 05:05 PM

If they had lost today I would say yes but since they didn't and everybody in this division sucks so they need to try to win the next game.

Rams Fan 09-23-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8942917)
thinking the season could be over and ACTIVELY wishing to tank the season or different...

Yes, there was a moment or two I really didn't think we could win that football game....but did I ever say we SHOULD tank the season?

Can you not see the difference?

There is a difference, yes. But why even say that shit?

Ming the Merciless 09-23-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan (Post 8942924)
And use THIS tank to do it!

PLEASE tell me you want to tank this season...Is that correct? You wish us to lose a bunch of games this season, right?

Ming the Merciless 09-23-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8942931)
There is a difference, yes. But why even say that shit?

Well, there has never been a team that went 0-3 that went on to have a winning season for one thing....

bricks 09-23-2012 05:06 PM

I don't think any fan would want to tank the season. Whats the point in cheering for a team then if you hope they lose? There is no logic behind that concept.

Bump 09-23-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8942897)
Adios, perdidor

soy un perdedor

ya because we can really win it all with Matty Ice!!

dumbass

Ming the Merciless 09-23-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8942940)
I don't think any fan would want to tank the season. Whats the point in cheering for a team then if you hope they lose? There is no logic behind that concept.

I would think so too....This begs the question, with how many people are saying they want to tank the season...Are these people really fans or just trollin'?

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-23-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8942932)
PLEASE tell me you want to tank this season...Is that correct? You wish us to lose a bunch of games this season, right?

Are you ****ing dense?!?!?

Okay, let me spell it out for you:

YES YOU ASSHOLE, YES!

dirk digler 09-23-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8942940)

You have to see the bigger picture. I wanted them to tank last year after they started shitty so we could get a franchise QB. Would have loved to get Luck or RGIII wouldn't you?

Ming the Merciless 09-23-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan (Post 8942949)
Are you ****ing dense?!?!?

Okay, let me spell it out for you: [B]YES YOU ASSHOLE, YES!

Peace out holmes..

You changed your name but you cant change your identity.

Bump 09-23-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8942948)
I would think so too....This begs the question, with how many people are saying they want to tank the season...Are these people really fans or just trollin'?

we've been around the block a few times. When you grow up, you may be a little more realistic yourself. We aren't winning any playoff games with Matt Cassel, not ever. We won today in spite of him.

I'd like to see us finish 1-15, that would give me hope for a future. Talk about real fans? I'm willing to sacrifice a whole season for a better future. That's a real fan right here.

-King- 09-23-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 8942956)
You have to see the bigger picture. I wanted them to tank last year after they started shitty so we could get a franchise QB. Would have loved to get Luck or RGIII wouldn't you?

Yes. But I'm not going to root for something I know the players won't do. Players won't tank, neither will the coaches. Rooting for it to happen is just an exercise in futility.

And I can't pretend to be mad whenever they do win.