ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Kiper: Chiefs should take Te'o with 1st pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266660)

TinyEvel 11-15-2012 08:25 PM

Mel Kiper for GM!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1111!!!!

Psyko Tek 11-15-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 9121253)
I hope Geno kicks Mel Kiper in the nuts

I hope colquitt kicks kiper in the nuts

this guy is a moran

DaneMcCloud 11-15-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9122011)
You can make that statement about any position...not sure what your point is.

I was doubling down on your post, not contradicting it.

There was no bigger opponent of Aaron Curry than me circa 2009.

Hammock Parties 11-15-2012 09:10 PM

That would be the worst #1 pick ever.

Ever.

Especially with DJ on the roster.

Saccopoo 11-15-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9121256)
If the future Patrick Willis is available and you have a QB, you take the player.

He was last draft.

Luke Kuechly was as close to Pat Willis as you can get. Might be even better considering his instincts. And, as a rookie, he's currently third in the NFL in tackles. That ain't chopped liver.

Chiefs could have had him in the last draft.

However, Derrick Johnson, on a team with no mission or heart or coaching, stands 10th in tackles.

Te'o is a waste of a pick, even if he ends up being the next Dick Butkus.

Go talk to London Fletcher about being able to tackle like a rabid dog and how it relates to Super Bowl wins.

**** that.

Quarterback or nothing until it gets right.

Who the **** takes a LB in the first unless you have a legitimate franchise QB?

Stupid ****ing GM's who are ultimately going to get fired, that's who.

BossChief 11-16-2012 12:03 AM

Hey sac, have you realized that Geno Smith fills all 4 Parcells requirements for drafting a first round qb?...at the same time as possessing all the franchise qb traits?

He must be a senior, because you need time and maturity to develop into a good professional quarterback.
He must be a graduate, because you want someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.
He must be a three-year starter, because you need to make sure his success wasn’t ephemeral and that he has lived as “the guy” for some period of time.
He must have at least 23 wins, because the big passing numbers must come in the context of winning games.

Saccopoo 11-16-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9122439)
Hey sac, have you realized that Geno Smith fills all 4 Parcells requirements for drafting a first round qb?...at the same time as possessing all the franchise qb traits?

He must be a senior, because you need time and maturity to develop into a good professional quarterback.
He must be a graduate, because you want someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.
He must be a three-year starter, because you need to make sure his success wasn’t ephemeral and that he has lived as “the guy” for some period of time.
He must have at least 23 wins, because the big passing numbers must come in the context of winning games.

I don't give a flying **** about Parcells.

I do know that Geno Smith can huck a ****ing football like nobody's business.

The guy has an uber quick release, as good as I've ever seen at the college level..he has an over the top delivery...he's got crazy good pocket presence...he's got great touch and accuracy...he's a total ****ing gamer.

The guy is total legit in my book.

He was gold his sophomore year running a pro set system. He's getting the chance to air it out under Holgromsem's Air Raid and get used to putting shit up into air in a multiple reciever read system.

He's as good as I've seen at this level in terms of having the talent and potential.

Hammock Parties 11-16-2012 12:13 AM

It's just sad that Branden Albert will get Geno killed.

Ebolapox 11-16-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9122446)
It's just sad that Branden Albert will get Geno killed.

:spock:

T-post Tom 11-16-2012 12:22 AM

Kiper will change that analysis more than once between now and the draft. Hopefully, for his sake, he switches to the lead-free 'Dapper Dan' pomade sometime soon.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 12:36 AM

idiot

RealSNR 11-16-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9122470)
idiot

Is there an authentically Aussie-English dialect word for idiot? Dingobrain or something like that?

Simply Red 11-16-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9121233)
just what we need, another high draft pick on the defense and no QB.

that's a badass new avatar.

Sorter 11-16-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122475)
Is there an authentically Aussie-English dialect word for idiot? Dingobrain or something like that?

Dero is the only one I know that comes close to idiot. Not exactly correct though.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122475)

Not one thats used over the word "idiot". Maybe in the country, but not in the city anyway.