ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ***End Of The World Rep Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267862)

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9227680)
Strongside, tell me more about the vaginas with legs. For example, do they have heads and the ability to nag, like the ones here?

Well, it is hell so, yeah....

LiveSteam 12-20-2012 03:04 PM

I bet they smell the same

Lonewolf Ed 12-20-2012 03:04 PM

I've got a clog in a line out to the septic tank, so my world is really crappy right now. Especially the floor of my shower. If it ends tonight, then it will be an improvement. :banghead:

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 9227688)
I've got a clog in a line out to the septic tank, so my world is really crappy right now. Especially the floor of my shower. If it ends tonight, then it will be an improvement. :banghead:

Is there a cleanout plug on the outside of your house? If so, remove it, if the clog is in the main after the clean out it will get rid of the sewage in the house until your plumber gets there. You'll have a mess outside but it's better than inside

Strongside 12-20-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9227680)
Strongside, tell me more about the vaginas with legs. For example, do they have heads and the ability to nag, like the ones here?

In the video game, they don't. I'm betting this was overlooked by the developers though, because I've never met a vagina that wasn't accompanied by some sort of nagging.

tooge 12-20-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9227713)
In the video game, they don't. I'm betting this was overlooked by the developers though, because I've never met a vagina that wasn't accompanied by some sort of nagging.

Well, if it wasn't simply an oversight by the video game developers, who, as we all know, work for Satan, And, if the vaginas have legs and nothing else, then heaven and hell are the same. I'm in either way!!!!Yippeeee

Strongside 12-20-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9227718)
Well, if it wasn't simply an oversight by the video game developers, who, as we all know, work for Satan, And, if the vaginas have legs and nothing else, then heaven and hell are the same. I'm in either way!!!!Yippeeee

Actually, if the vaginas in hell have no heads and DON'T nag...then hell is definitely the way to go. We know for a fact that the ones in heaven will have heads and, lets be honest; have you ever met a devout Christian woman? They're impossible to reason with.

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9227718)

There has to be a catch. Maybe retractible peni used to rape, perpetual period, smell bad enough to gag maggots or some other horrible thing that would prevent you from enjoying.

Lonewolf Ed 12-20-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9227702)
Is there a cleanout plug on the outside of your house? If so, remove it, if the clog is in the main after the clean out it will get rid of the sewage in the house until your plumber gets there. You'll have a mess outside but it's better than inside

I don't think so. The lines run underground out to the septic tank, and only the pipe on the top of that is visible out in the yard. Well, it is now that I shoveled snow away from it.

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 9227756)
I don't think so. The lines run underground out to the septic tank, and only the pipe on the top of that is visible out in the yard. Well, it is now that I shoveled snow away from it.

Ok, I'm not what the code is there but, here you have to have a cleanout within 18" of the home and level with the grade so they can be easily found for just such emergencies.

Aidan 12-20-2012 03:37 PM

rep plz. and can a mod give me permission to start a thread, ive got an important question.

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidan (Post 9227774)
rep plz. and can a mod give me permission to start a thread, ive got an important question.

Bob Dole handles all questions. PM him several times just to make sure he gets it

Strongside 12-20-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidan (Post 9227774)

This guy needs rep, guys. He's gotten tons of it before...but none of it was good.

Pooch 12-20-2012 04:01 PM

We still have 13 hours central time left!! I recommend you all do as I did and convince your wife that you need to go out with a bang.

FlaChief58 12-20-2012 04:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pooch (Post 9227844)
We still have 13 hours central time left!! I recommend you all do as I did and convince your wife that you need to go out with a bang.

End of the world BJ?