ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dan Patrick is a ****ing moron (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318202)

htismaqe 10-17-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 13825063)
That 2nd half is the reason this team will win a SB eventually if Veach can build an even average defense.

That's the part I'm struggling with right now.

SAUTO 10-17-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13825077)
That's the part I'm struggling with right now.

Its gotta get better

htismaqe 10-17-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13825078)
Its gotta get better

One would hope. But right that seems like all it is. Nothing but hope.

:sulk:

Sassy Squatch 10-17-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13825080)
One would hope. But right that seems like all it is. Nothing but hope.

:sulk:

Veach seems to be able to at least draft competently on defense. Haul this year:

Speaks; flashed in the Patriots game.
Nnadi; seems to jump out as a solid run stuffer
ODaniel; who knows.
Watts; not bad until the injury bug bit him.

Next year we'll have a 1st and extra 2nd to play with as well. Don't really see a reason to be all doom and gloom for the future. Something has.to change with the scheme though.

FAX 10-17-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13824998)
If the fans didn't EXPECT this, they were lying to themselves. He's a 23-year old kid. It was his first game in Foxboro. I fully expected that first half.

What I didn't expect was THAT 2nd half. :eek: :D

Ah ... the little bugger tricked me.

I came to believe that the composure he demonstrated in the Stoolers and Niners games would be replicated. I figured his exposure to big league baseball would allow him to handle the big stages. I thought Wally would have hypnotized him to the point he could see into the minds of defenders.

Imagine my disappointment. By my count, he's missed 7 sure touchdowns by either not pulling the trigger or overthrowing his receiver by 12 inches.

It's time for The Human Trebuchet to rebalance the counterweight.

FAX

mr. tegu 10-17-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CervezaChill (Post 13824389)
Just saw Cowherd's 'Herd Hierarchy' top 10 for the week on youtube. He has the Chiefs at 5. Which is fine. Basically calls the defense garbage, which is fine as well.

But then he goes on to say Mahomes is now throwing multiple picks in a game as a reason for the low rank and tries to re-ignite the 'gunslinger' narrative. Dude is so out of touch with reality and the audience. I bet if barber shops, car dealerships and hospitals stop playing ESPN and FS1 on mute or low volume, these reeruns would have zero ratings.

I’m willing to bet he doesn’t have any audio about Watson INTs from last year. He probably also thinks defenses have figured him out because of the picks.

CervezaChill 10-18-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13825097)
I came to believe that the composure he demonstrated in the Stoolers and Niners games would be replicated. I figured his exposure to big league baseball would allow him to handle the big stages. I thought Wally would have hypnotized him to the point he could see into the minds of defenders.

FAX

It probably helped, but there's no better experience than living it yourself. That's why I often think even if he had started last year he would be ahead in his progress than he is now. All the 'sitting behind Alex helped him' narrative is overblown in my opinion.

Pitt Gorilla 10-18-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13825085)
Veach seems to be able to at least draft competently on defense. Haul this year:

Speaks; flashed in the Patriots game.
Nnadi; seems to jump out as a solid run stuffer
ODaniel; who knows.
Watts; not bad until the injury bug bit him.

Next year we'll have a 1st and extra 2nd to play with as well. Don't really see a reason to be all doom and gloom for the future. Something has.to change with the scheme though.

Watts was starting to look quite good.