ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318274)

eDave 10-18-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 13825690)
This is an A+ thread, rico.

ChiefsPlanet is an absolute toilet. But it's our toilet. Nobody craps in it but us.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Hammock Parties 10-18-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13826298)
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

you just watch yourself. i've been banned on twelve forums.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-18-2018 01:33 PM

Their forum reads like a sewing circle. Reminds me of the most lame Chiefs boards that have a user count below 200.

Billy Landrigan 10-18-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 13825686)
Around 10 years ago I registered there as a Colts fan. My username was Peytonsbetter.

They nearly banned me for that alone.

AFAIK, my account is still active there, although I haven’t been there in probably 8 years.

You wanna see a bunch of entitled douchebags, patsfans.com is the place to be.

I always enjoyed the planet much more.

You need to continue, I've wrecked several lives by trolling. It's fun!

Bewbies 10-18-2018 02:08 PM

I’d be willing to bet the country would like the Pats more if Pats fans didn’t exist. People hate the Pats because their fans are entitled assholes.

Katipan 10-18-2018 02:14 PM

It's all the shellfish they eat.

Ming the Merciless 10-18-2018 02:15 PM

jesus

I looked through the thread..what a bunch of pussies

There were a bunch of people applauding their mods for censoring them......and happy for the fact their board is a homeriffic circle jerk..

The entire reason I came to chiefsplanet more than 8 years ago was to get away from a board that was pretty much exactly like that patsfan board

Its almost like the dipshits there cant figure out how to scroll down, ignore, or shut down posts and posters they do not like....they would rather their mods control the content of their experience rather than THEY THEMSELVES take control of it...because they are either too stupid or fragile to do it themselves

Its looking through boards and threads like that that make me very very grateful I found this board. Thanks mod team...if I wasn't banned from a dipshit homer board exactly like patsfan.com 8 years ago for something super minor, i wouldve never even known to search for a better home.

I really hope we play these guys again in the playoffs....

BigCatDaddy 10-18-2018 02:20 PM

Seem like the type to invite one over for tea and crumpets. Pretty lame bunch. Sandy Brady should fit right in on that one after the boot from the Skins board.

rico 10-18-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13826352)
Seem like the type to invite one over for tea and crumpets. Pretty lame bunch. Sandy Brady should fit right in on that one after the boot from the Skins board.

ROFL You noticed Sandy Vagina type: Bradysexual as well?!?! I laughed my ass off when I saw that.

Rain Man 10-18-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 13826342)
It's all the shellfish they eat.

I bet they like lobster rolls. Mmm, hot dog buns and lettuce. Mmm, wicked guhd lahbstah roll, Jahnny. It ahlmost has flavah.

MahiMike 10-18-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13826338)
I’d be willing to bet the country would like the Pats more if Pats fans didn’t exist. People hate the Pats because their fans are entitled assholes.

You mean like Philly?

Man that entire upper East Coast is da shit man.

NJChiefsFan 10-18-2018 03:16 PM

Do people really think that all posters on a team forum are actually from that region? Do they know how the internet works?

CP isn't for everyone, especially if you don't have a sense of humor or take things too seriously. We certainly have a dark side that isn't for everyone, but if this fan base doesn't deserve success I don't know which one does.

I share the pats fans hatred of the Jets and Philly fan base. Beyond that they don't quite appreciate how entitled they act. Of course that is an inherent weakness of entitled people I guess. No ability to honestly assess themselves.

rico 10-18-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13826434)
Do people really think that all posters on a team forum are actually from that region? Do they know how the internet works?

CP isn't for everyone, especially if you don't have a sense of humor or take things too seriously. We certainly have a dark side that isn't for everyone, but if this fan base doesn't deserve success I don't know which one does.

I share the pats fans hated of the Jets and Philly fan base. Beyond that they don't quite appreciate how entitled they act. Of course that is an inherent weakness of entitled people I guess. No ability to honestly assess themselves.

I actually thought about this earlier. Thought about you being a Chiefs fan from NJ and the California Chiefs fans, etc. Also thought of the one Pats fan I know...lives in Southeast Iowa. A Pats fan. One of the nicest people I know...not even a hint of arrogance or whatever with him....just loves the Pats.

penchief 10-18-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13826434)

I've seen similar sentiment on other team's forums when discussing Chiefsplanet. Unless you understand the dynamic that exists here you can't appreciate how awesome this place is. You definitely have to have a sense of humor and can't be easily offended.

Otter 10-18-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13826126)
It’s what I’ve always referred to extreme hillbilly-ish hillbillies as... In my area we call the toothless trailer trash type people you see slobbering on fried bread at the local watermelon festival who are unclean, greasy, wearing “I’m With Stupid” cutoff shirts, buttcracks hanging out, etc... I grew up knowing of those people as hill-rods and would refer to them as such casually..as did everyone else in my area. Maybe it’s just an SEI thing. I thought everyone knew those people as hill-rods...???

That's new terminology to me.

Massachusetts really shouldn't be talking shit about hillbilly's. They have plenty of their own brand once you get away from the Harvard, MIT, and professional scenes.