ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who will stop the Patriots? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318686)

bowener 11-07-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13875921)
We could finish and 14-2 and get the 2 seed. And conceivably 13-3 and be a freaking wild card.

NE, regardless of their out of division schedule, still is in a terrible division year in and year out. That always helps. Even though they’re still good, their division really helps them out.

This reminds me of the Manning era Colts. Their division always seemed to be quite an awful division year in and year out.

I hope we see the Chargers fall off a cliff when Rivers retires, and I hope the Raiders sink into a shithole for the next 10 under Gruden. I assume as long as shitfaced horse face runs the show in Denver they will continue to flounder as well. The Chiefs will have the best QB in the league for the next 15+ years, so it doesn't really matter what our division is like, I suppose.

Red Dawg 11-07-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 13876023)
ROFL

Ok. You believe what you want, but the NFL for many years now (since the advent of 32 teams) has a set rotation schedule, which is very simple to understand:

six games against division opponents (one home, one away)

four games against a rotating division within your conference. For the Chiefs, it's the AFC North this year and the AFC South next year.

Four games against a rotating division in the other conference. For the Chiefs, it's the NFC West this year and the NFC North next year.

The remaining two games are against the two teams in (1) the other divisions in the same conference that you aren't already playing this year (2) that finished with the same seed in their division as you finished in yours in the prior year. For the Chiefs, that means that if you finish first in the AFC West, next year you will play the team that had the first seed in the AFC East and North next year (because you are playing ALL of the AFC South next year.

AND HEY, GOOD NEWS -- if you finish first and the Patriots finish first too, then next year you get to come back to Foxboro AGAIN.

And whine that you're being ****ed and the NFC is rigged!! Because you don't understand that it's a system. Whether you believe in it or not.

https://fbschedules.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/

Every team that plays at NE gets ****ed over. Refs make sure you win. They did against us, zero penalty yards is ****ing ridiculous. Same last year with the Jags. Frauds. Goodell helping his daddy Kraft sqeeze every dollar out of Brady. Packers got ****ef as well. Flag after flag on them and nothing on Pats. When was the time the OL was called for holding? Does it ever happen?

Naptown Chief 11-07-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13876043)
Every team that plays at NE gets ****ed over. Refs make sure you win. They did against us, zero penalty yards is ****ing ridiculous. Same last year with the Jags. Frauds. Goodell helping his daddy Kraft sqeeze every dollar out of Brady. Packers got ****ef as well. Flag after flag on them and nothing on Pats. When was the time the OL was called for holding? Does it ever happen?

But the commentators said they were the most disciplined team in the league

Red Dawg 11-07-2018 09:55 AM

There are so many numbers and complaints about Pats and the refs its crazy. Its a fact that the refs help Brady win. Stats tell the truth. There is gif after gif of it all over and articles written about it. No other team is ever mentioned. They are dirty and Roger is Krafts bitch.

Pablo 11-07-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwwataz (Post 13876049)
But the commentators said they were the most disciplined team in the league

They were talking about the discipline Tom shows to only tongue kiss his kids instead of going full on heavy petting with them in front of camera crews. Such restraint.

Pablo 11-07-2018 12:55 PM

The Patriots will be stopped by Bradys bitch arm in the cold. He's gonna throw those hilarious ducks like Manning did towards seasons end.

Simply Red 11-07-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13876523)
The Patriots will be stopped by Bradys bitch arm in the cold. He's gonna throw those hilarious ducks like Manning did towards seasons end.

LMBO!

KCUnited 11-07-2018 01:00 PM

Brady's son after he gives Tom mono.

Amnorix 11-07-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

https://assets.parents.com/s3fs-publ...PF9SPETsqtRISw

Naptown Chief 11-07-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13876521)
They were talking about the discipline Tom shows to only tongue kiss his kids instead of going full on heavy petting with them in front of camera crews. Such restraint.

Seriously though, what's up with that shit? It's ****ing nasty. Is that a Boston thing?

ChiefBlueCFC 11-07-2018 01:33 PM

is it bad that I hope an offensive lineman falls backward on Tom Bitch Brady and his knee explodes

Pablo 11-07-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwwataz (Post 13876602)
Seriously though, what's up with that shit? It's ****ing nasty. Is that a Boston thing?

Yeah I think so. They all make out with their dads.

ChiefBlueCFC 11-07-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 13873823)
@TEN
NYJ
MIN
@MIA
@PIT
BUF
NYJ

I think Tennessee has a legit shot as well as Pittsburgh. Too bad they get Minnesota at home.

In all reality, it depends on what Tennessee shows up. If their D shows up and Mariota isn't a big fat bitch tits then maybe. But I'm not counting on that. Maybe Minnesota, but Kirk Cousins will **** that up, but it'll be close. Mia seems to play NE tough, especially in Miami. And as you mentioned Pitt of course, but Tom owns them as well.

suzzer99 11-07-2018 02:04 PM

I feel like it's inevitable - to dethrone the kings, we're gonna have to do it in their house.

Also inevitable - it will come down to a last minute drive by Mahomes. Probably something like 5 seconds left from the 8-yard line, Chiefs down by 4.

Hopefully my heart doesn't explode.

GloryDayz 11-07-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Be advised that the only Chief who can do something about all of that is Clark. I doubt he cares enough to rock the boardroom at the next owner's meeting, he's just an NPC in that meeting. But a well-respected NPC..