ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football “Come See Me”. If you don’t think Lamar Jackson is MVP (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326830)

eDave 11-20-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14610888)
Are you a bigot as well? And do you agree with many of the views your bigoted friends hold?

No. Which views? Bigoted? If the latter, then the answer is also no. I believe you underestimate how hard it is to find a great bass player.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...ory-x.jpg?w968

rabblerouser 11-20-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14610760)
So you don't mind embracing those who have bigoted views about different groups of people?

I don't judge people, or their views. I can be friends with anyone. Literally anyone. Which is, by the way, the complete opposite of "bigoted", for those of us (UChieffyBugger) who don't quite understand what words mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14610769)
Of course not, as is intended for all of humanity.

You should have heard him BEFORE we developed a friendship.

@doingGodswork
@havefuninhellUChieffyBugger
@Ellen

You'd have been proud of me last night, eDave. I had dinner with a black man, an Indian woman (like from India, not like me), and a red-headed Anglo.

Very enlightening conversation. Not a bigoted word uttered by anyone.

Of course, the Indian woman was a psychiatrist with a doctorate from Yale, so...we all spoke English. Nary a "whoop whoop, come see me brah" within earshot.

rabblerouser 11-20-2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14610889)
I believe you underestimate how hard it is to find a great bass player.

Still looking. :p :D

Easy 6 11-20-2019 05:38 PM

Have to say I like Jackson’s shirt, that’s a good message for the Chiefs and all of our recent woes

Spott 11-20-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14611029)
I don't judge people, or their views. I can be friends with anyone. Literally anyone. Which is, by the way, the complete opposite of "bigoted", for those of us (UChieffyBugger) who don't quite understand what words mean.

You'd have been proud of me last night, eDave. I had dinner with a black man, an Indian woman (like from India, not like me), and a red-headed Anglo.

Very enlightening conversation. Not a bigoted word uttered by anyone.

Of course, the Indian woman was a psychiatrist with a doctorate from Yale, so...we all spoke English. Nary a "whoop whoop, come see me brah" within earshot.

Did you score with any of them?

rabblerouser 11-20-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 14611046)
Did you score with any of them?

Nah. Trying to get my ex-girlfriend back. Besides, if I had scored, I would've posted about it in the manner of a proper gentleman, which would be in Billay's Bungalow in yonder Romper Room down south.

njchiefs 11-20-2019 06:18 PM

Wonderlic my ass. I’ve watched interviews of Lamar Jackson. He might not be the most articulate individual, nor score high on these elitist standardized tests, but he seems like a truly kind, humble and insightful young man. I hope he wins the MVP.

vailpass 11-20-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchiefs (Post 14611104)
Wonderlic my ass. I’ve watched interviews of Lamar Jackson. He might not be the most articulate individual, nor score high on these elitist standardized tests, but he seems like a truly kind, humble and insightful young man. I hope he wins the MVP.

Insightful was he? Do you recall any of those insights you could share with us here? Any nuggets of wisdom cast down from the heights of his fourth grade educational level?

RealSNR 11-21-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14610591)
rabble doesn't spend much time in DC.

And you better back off my boy. Or come see me.

You bet I’m gonna cum see you!

stevieray 11-21-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchiefs (Post 14611104)
these elitist standardized tests

LMAO

rabblerouser 11-21-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14612404)
LMAO

Those elitist standardized tests...are prejudiced against people who know how to spell and know what words mean.

xztop123 11-21-2019 04:41 PM

i’ve been posting since we played them that ravens are the best nfl team.

their d line just collapses the pocket like quicksand. qb can do everything you need. been drafting good for a long time.

njchiefs 11-21-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14612435)
Those elitist standardized tests...are prejudiced against people who know how to spell and know what words mean.

You mean prejudiced against people who -don’t- know how to spell...

One point off your Wonderlic score.

stevieray 11-21-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchiefs (Post 14612734)
You mean prejudiced against people .

LMAO

xztop123 11-21-2019 09:02 PM

lamar has an evil looking rtesting face. almost like phillip rivers

it’s almost guaranteed that people who look like assholes are assholes. it’s odd how often this holds true

he was talking smack to mahomes when they shook hands and mahomes got fired up