ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9570458)
My girl is amazing in bed.

Is that a good story?

No. It's a fortune cookie.

http://i.imgur.com/T4GGymx.jpg

luv 04-09-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9570317)
This thread is starting to get boring it feels like a vagina monologue we need to hear about good hookup stories fellas

Sounds like someone's not getting any.

And it's a dating thread, not a describe in detail how you **** your woman thread. Grow up.

Wait, I forgot. This place is nothing but a virtual locker room.

Buck 04-09-2013 06:53 AM

Yeah I almost actually wrote out a story, but thought better of it.

As soon as she got home last night she invited me over, but I was too tired (plus I was watching the championship game) so I'm cruising to her place tonight. She lives at the beach. I'm giddy.

Titty Meat 04-09-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9570483)
Sounds like someone's not getting any.

And it's a dating thread, not a describe in detail how you **** your woman thread. Grow up.

Wait, I forgot. This place is nothing but a virtual locker room.

Re: nobody getting any. Werent you the one complaining about being led on a few pages ago?

Stick to what you do best: Making threads nobody gives a shit about.

Titty Meat 04-09-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9570490)
Yeah I almost actually wrote out a story, but thought better of it.

As soon as she got home last night she invited me over, but I was too tired (plus I was watching the championship game) so I'm cruising to her place tonight. She lives at the beach. I'm giddy.

Yeah you probably shouldn't after what that random dude was saying lol.

luv 04-09-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9570538)
Re: nobody getting any. Werent you the one complaining about being led on a few pages ago?

Stick to what you do best: Making threads nobody gives a shit about.

A little pissy? It's been quite some time, huh?

Also, I wasn't talking about NOBODY getting any. I was referring to you, dear.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9570548)
A little pissy? It's been quite some time, huh?

Also, I wasn't talking about NOBODY getting any. I was referring to you, dear.

I got my first of the year a few days ago. It was decent.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-09-2013 08:02 AM

Sweet passion or rough angry?

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:05 AM

A little of both. I ejaculated prematurely, though.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:14 AM

I'm just worried this girl thinks there's a relationship going on. I'm not sure what she is thinking.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570603)
I'm not sure what she is thinking.

Said every man about every woman. Ever.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9570608)
Said every man about every woman. Ever.

Really? I think I always knew what my ex was thinking..

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:17 AM

What would be some hints that she might think things are serious?

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570611)
Really? I think I always knew what my ex was thinking..

Ok.

Buck 04-09-2013 08:17 AM

Did you pull out?

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:18 AM

Yeah, pulled out.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570615)
What would be some hints that she might think things are serious?

Communicate daily or calling just to talk. Make plans in advance. Include you in plans w/ friends. Talk about family.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:22 AM

I could use some advice. Not sure where to go. I've already made the decision to ignore the morning text.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570627)
So, no awesome advice this morning?

I could use some. Not sure where to go. I've already made the decision to ignore the morning text.

If you think she's on a serious/relationship track and you have no interest then let her know. The longer you avoid the discussion the more you're going to hurt her later on. If you're up front about it there's nothing wrong with continuing a casual relationship.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9570624)
Communicate daily or calling just to talk. Make plans in advance. Include you in plans w/ friends. Talk about family.

We talk every day. Pretty much text nonstop except for at work. Good nights and good mornings. Not the other stuff.

Buck 04-09-2013 08:25 AM

I'm confused. Do you want to have a relationship or not?

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9570632)
If you think she's on a serious/relationship track and you have no interest then let her know. The longer you avoid the discussion the more you're going to hurt her later on. If you're up front about it there's nothing wrong with continuing a casual relationship.

But if she's not on that track I don't want to look stupid our end up in an awkward situation by confronting her.

Discuss Thrower 04-09-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570634)
We talk every day. Pretty much text nonstop except for at work. Good nights and good mornings. Not the other stuff.

It's not a relationship until you send a dic pic

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9570635)
I'm confused. Do you want to have a relationship or not?

No. Atleast I don't think I do.

Buck 04-09-2013 08:30 AM

It sounds like you do mate.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:33 AM

There's pros and cons.

Pros being I can't stop ****ing smiling when I see her or talk to her. I've just been in a completely different kind of mood than i have been in years since we started hanging out. I admire her work ethic. She's crazy cute. Crazy sweet. Crazy in general, and I like that. And the obvious pro of not being alone.

Cons.. Including but not limited to.. Relationships suck. She's skinny, I like fat girls. She has kids. Psycho ex boy friend. I don't need the problems. I have my own.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:35 AM

So is it good to try and slow things down by ignoring texts and phone calls? Or a bad idea?

I don't want a relationship, but I really like spending time with her.

luv 04-09-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570627)
I could use some advice. Not sure where to go. I've already made the decision to ignore the morning text.

Aren't you married?

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:40 AM

I've been in one relationship before ever in my life. Ended officially in September. I had a couple of one night things around Octoberish with a couple of sluts, and I've been avoiding women since. Like going out of my way to avoid them.

Just got a text, "hey, sexy what's up?" After ignoring a couple from this morning. Do I reply? Or wait? I really don't know what I want to do.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9570658)
Aren't you married?

Officially divorced just before Christmas. Angie has been with her boy friend since September. I got banned from cp last summer and ****ed shut up in rl pretty bad.

Buck 04-09-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570663)
I've been in one relationship before ever in my life. Ended officially in September. I had a couple of one night things around Octoberish with a couple of sluts, and I've been avoiding women since. Like going out of my way to avoid them.

Just got a text, "hey, sexy what's up?" After ignoring a couple from this morning. Do I reply? Or wait? I really don't know what I want to do.

Sounds like things are really going great with her right now. Just be honest with her. It sounds like you want to be with her right now. Text her back.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570654)
So is it good to try and slow things down by ignoring texts and phone calls? Or a bad idea?

Do what you want - but I don't think ignoring her is the answer. I'm always direct & up front about things.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:52 AM

One thing I've learned about myself since being single, I don't know how to initiate sex. I just sit there. Kinda awkwardly.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570713)
One thing I've learned about myself since being single, I don't know how to initiate sex. I just sit there. Kinda awkwardly.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...RIejxGoTcx_HkO

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:57 AM

How do I get to that? Seems like I end up sitting there with a girl while she's waiting for me to make a move, then I find an excuse to bail. Then after a couple of encounters like this she'll finally be forced to make the move that leads to foreplay.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570731)
How do I get to that? Seems like I end up sitting there with a girl while she's waiting for me to make a move

Stop being a wuss & make the damn move. Even if it's not gonna happen that night a woman expects a guy to try & make a move.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9570740)
Stop being a wuss & make the damn move. Even if it's not gonna happen that night a woman expects a guy to try & make a move.

What damn move?

Buck 04-09-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570731)
How do I get to that? Seems like I end up sitting there with a girl while she's waiting for me to make a move, then I find an excuse to bail. Then after a couple of encounters like this she'll finally be forced to make the move that leads to foreplay.

Lay side by side, roll on your side and start kissing. Take your hand and place it on her hip. Keep kissing for a while and rub your hand softly between her hip and rib.

After a couple minutes change the rub into a soft scratch with your fingernails. At this point it should be clear whether she wants sex or not.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570750)
What damn move?

Start with kissing. Work in your hands. Proceed from there.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9570763)
Start with kissing. Work in your hands. Proceed from there.

This is what I do once the girl makes the first move towards me.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570766)

Why wait for her to lead? I mean, it's nice if the girl initiates now and then but most want the man to go for it.

Buck 04-09-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570766)

Stop that. You're the man. Not her.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9570768)
Why wait for her to lead? I mean, it's nice if the girl initiates now and then but most want the man to go for it.

I know this. I just have a problem with nerves, I think. This girl in particular called me out before we did anything to a mutual friend as being 'scared'.

So just in the middle of awkward silence I should move towards her and kiss?

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 09:14 AM

Buck 04-09-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570778)
I know this. I just have a problem with nerves, I think. This girl in particular called me out before we did anything to a mutual friend as being 'scared'.

So just in the middle of awkward silence I should move towards her and kiss?

Don't let there be an awkward silence man. Kiss her right after you're done talking.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9570788)
Don't let there be an awkward silence man. Kiss her right after you're done talking.

It's harder than you guys make it sound, I'm telling you. I always say go in my head then I just pause. Followed by awkward silence and me rubbing my face alot. Then her smiling and starting up another subject.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570799)
It's harder than you guys make it sound, I'm telling you. I always say go in my head then I just pause. Followed by awkward silence and me rubbing my face alot. Then her smiling and starting up another subject.

Tell your head to STFU and just go for it. You've gotta be confident.

Buck 04-09-2013 09:23 AM

Joey, being with a new girl is the scariest thing in the world, and the most exciting.

Let the excitement take you over, not the fear.

We can't make the move for you, you gotta do it yourself bud.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 09:26 AM

Ooh ****, I know. Balls up and all that good stuff. Scary shit.

Thanks though, fellas.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 09:28 AM

I think having confidence in myself would be way easier if I was naturally Awesome or had just gone through all the hard work that buck has been putting into a healthy life style. I don't have much to be confident about. But I guess that is just on me.

luv 04-09-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9570740)

This.

patteeu 04-09-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570838)
I think having confidence in myself would be way easier if I was naturally Awesome or had just gone through all the hard work that buck has been putting into a healthy life style. I don't have much to be confident about. But I guess that is just on me.

Confidence is all in your head.

Buck 04-09-2013 09:30 AM

Hey dude...just try it once. See what happens.

I'm betting she'll like it. I'm almost 100% positive she will.

luv 04-09-2013 09:34 AM

Along the lines of confidence. If the girl is into it, it won't take much to initiate something. Try touching her in different places (don't go straight for the cooter) and see how she reacts. You'll know whether she's into it.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-09-2013 09:37 AM

Confidence isn't something cooler is going to get by reading your posts on this board or just flipping a switch. It's easy to say it's easy when you have said confidence, but when you don't it's pure hell.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9570861)
Confidence isn't something cooler is going to get by reading your posts on this board or just flipping a switch. It's easy to say it's easy when you have said confidence, but when you don't it's pure hell.

Well put.

Discuss Thrower 04-09-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9570854)
Along the lines of confidence. If the girl is into it, it won't take much to initiate something. Try touching her in different places (don't go straight for the cooter) and see how she reacts. You'll know whether she's into it.

Now I know this will sound stupid, but there was a thread on Reddit that was pretty much a socially awkward, if not Autistic, man's guide to touching women. Besides that, I've read it's best to always start with touching someone's arm to get them to warm up to you.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9570861)

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9571030)
Well put.

Yes but confidence & results breeds further confidence. He's gotta go for it. Once it works his confidence will grow & he'll go for it more. Rinse & repeat.

DaKCMan AP 04-09-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9571037)
Now I know this will sound stupid, but there was a thread on Reddit that was pretty much a socially awkward, if not Autistic, man's guide to touching women. Besides that, I've read it's best to always start with touching someone's arm to get them to warm up to you.

Women will go for your forearm or grab your shoulder/upper-arm.

I tend to go for the knee area.

Once you're looking to make a move a woman has erogenous zones all over her neck & the back of her knees,

Buck 04-09-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9571045)
Women will go for your forearm or grab your shoulder/upper-arm.

I tend to go for the knee area.

Once you're looking to make a move a woman has erogenous zones all over her neck & the back of her knees,

I tend to work the neck a lot. Never heard of the knee thing. I'll try that tonight.

Titty Meat 04-09-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9571038)
Yes but confidence & results breeds further confidence. He's gotta go for it. Once it works his confidence will grow & he'll go for it more. Rinse & repeat.

This.

Lumpy 04-09-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9570654)

If you want to take things slow, ignoring texts and phone calls from her isn't the right thing to do. The majority of women are sensitive to that and they will blame themselves. If you dig this girl, the last thing you want to do is make her feel like shit.

The key is keeping a clear line of communication. Instead of avoiding her, in an attempt to slow things down, try talking to her about it. It's best to find out what you both want in the beginning so that there's no confusion should things begin to get more serious.

Honestly though, it sounds like you enjoy spending time with her and she makes you happy. There's always time for serious talks, (like what I suggested above), but just enjoy each other the rest of the time.

Buck 04-09-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9572666)
This.

It's totally true. Thank God at some point I bucked up and pretended like I knew what I was doing. I'd hate to be in that position now.

Titty Meat 04-09-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9572800)
It's totally true. Thank God at some point I bucked up and pretended like I knew what I was doing. I'd hate to be in that position now.

Curious how much do you think weight loss played a part?

Buck 04-09-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9572848)
Curious how much do you think weight loss played a part?

Weight loss played a major part in being able to find girls who were attracted to me.

I still dated girls when I was fat though, and back then weight loss had nothing to do with me making the first move...I did it back then too.

Edit:

But seriously, I never had girls flirting with me before, and it took a bit of an effort on my part to get them to date or even just sleep with me.

Within the last couple months, I've started dating this girl, had 3 girls at work who I don't even know start flirting with me every day, and another girl ask me out on a date (which I declined). Also that crazy black chick who says we're secretly dating. I think I'm just way more confident now too, and they can smell it coming off of me.

Spott 04-09-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9570854)

I slap them right in the mouth. They never expect that.

Lumpy 04-09-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9572959)
I slap them right in the mouth. They never expect that.

Do that to a certain type of chick and you're sure to get some nut action.

(Her knee to your sack.)

Spott 04-09-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9573005)
Do that to a certain type of chick and you're sure to get some nut action.

(Her knee to your sack.)

That's ok, they have been useless since I was 24. :)

Lumpy 04-09-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9573064)
That's ok, they have been useless since I was 24. :)

Are you talking about your nads or women?

:)

Spott 04-09-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9573142)
Are you talking about your nads or women?

My nads. I got fixed when I was 24.

KurtCobain 04-09-2013 08:03 PM

**** I dunno.

Lumpy 04-09-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9573152)

I figured it was a vasectomy. I wouldn't have posted a lame joke had I thought it was due to something else. o:-)

Lumpy 04-09-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9573170)
**** I dunno.

Neither do I.

Wait, what are you talking about?

Edit: *buzzer* Time is up, Joey. I got sick of waiting for you to respond, so now I'm logging out.

See? Communication fail. Had you just expressed what was on your mind, I would have stuck around.

Buck 04-10-2013 07:33 AM

So she cooked me dinner last night, we had some wine, watched about 40 min of Hot Fuzz, then went at it. Seems like a great date, but I just have this feeling this morning of meh...which sucks.

I'm not sure why, but if I get the same feeling next time I'm probably going to cut ties before I get too deep.

That sounds awful, for as much as I've dug this chick the last month.

DaKCMan AP 04-10-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9574165)
So she cooked me dinner last night, we had some wine, watched about 40 min of Hot Fuzz, then went at it. Seems like a great date, but I just have this feeling this morning of meh...which sucks.

I'm not sure why, but if I get the same feeling next time I'm probably going to cut ties before I get too deep.

That sounds awful, for as much as I've dug this chick the last month.

Yeah, that sucks bro. Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there or the initial sparks dim. Could have been just an off night, though, so good luck next time.

Buck 04-10-2013 07:44 AM

I think I could use some advice myself.

I need to convey to her that I have trouble doing anything after 9pm on weeknights...without sounding rude or unappreciative.

DaKCMan AP 04-10-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9574189)
I think I could use some advice myself.

I need to convey to her that I have trouble doing anything after 9pm on weeknights...without sounding rude or unappreciative.

Just tell her but explain why. Ensure her that you want to see her & spend time with her but provide the reasons why post-9PM activities disrupt other aspects of your life (I'm guessing work).

Buck 04-10-2013 11:19 AM

Based on back and forth texts that I initiated this morning, I don't think its going to last much longer.

We'll see.

ThaVirus 04-10-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9573152)

Why the **** would you do that?

luv 04-10-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9574643)
Based on back and forth texts that I initiated this morning, I don't think its going to last much longer.

We'll see.

Just curious. How many dates did you go on that didn't involve sex? And by dates, I mean going out.

Maybe it was just an attraction thing that just wore out?