ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

Bane 10-04-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7060481)
It sounded like you were knocking Orton's performance because he is 2-2. And I was saying that those QB's had a better running game than Orton does.

His passing yards wont count for shit after we pound you by 3 scores in both games.I see us scoring on D in both games after shutting your passing game down cold.After Shaun punches Aborton in the pussy and Hali OWNS Clady AGAIN I can see the tears of the tens of Donkfukk fans falling all over Dungver.GLORIOUS!

Bane 10-04-2010 09:47 AM

Hey 6-0ToOhKnowMo....I should have taken some pictures of the .50 cal holes I put in McDontWinTheWest and McAborton's faces at the range the other day.......You should have seen the look on all of the peoples faces at the range when I started cutting loose those 350 gr loads into their eye sockets.BAM BAM!!! Was truly historic.Reminded me of what we did to your playoff hopes last year.Even though you DonkFukk tards will spin it and say it was meaningless.....Uh huh....Keep saying it....

Just remember WE OWN YOU!!!!!
Confirmed via www.twatter.com/****YouKnowMo/EatShitAndDie

Mile High Mania 10-04-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

It sounded like you were knocking Orton's performance because he is 2-2. And I was saying that those QB's had a better running game than Orton does.

No - if you've read anything that I've ever typed in the last 18 months, I haven't knocked Orton's ability or his performance in 2010. Orton is playing very well and I thought that he always had that ability, granted I didn't expect this consistency with these WRs.

Denver cannot run the ball - bottom line. They have spare to fair guys in the rotation, Moreno has not shown that he can be an elite player yet and the OL is a young an inexperienced work in progress.

Twitter quotes like the one you last provided drive me a bit crazy because it means nothing... now, each of those 3 previous examples were really good QBs, playing on really good teams that wound up with very nice records (if I'm not mistaken).

It sounds like (to me) that you're posting that Twitter stuff as a validation for Denver and a sign of things to come. I've read your stuff and I know that I jump on you at times, but it's only because you seem to be a bit disconnected from reality.

It's fine to be a gung-ho and even over the top fan... go for it, but posting Twitter blurbs from some random Joe Blow and making comments that sound like you really believe the team is "that close" to being a deep playoff contender... well, it's maddening at times.

Ok, this is when VailPass jumps in with his 'uncle tom' nonsense and that's fine... last year, if you recall - you had a hard fall after the final KC game, much like Buck seems to do every season now in January.

Just learn from it ... take things in stride, hope for the best and be pleasantly surprised when things go right. I lived and died with this team back in my teens and early 20s... it hurt bad at times, esp those SB losses. I just don't do that anymore... things are prioritized a bit differently for me. Granted, the late 90s success went a long way towards bringing peace in my sports life.

Ok - carry on.

Ugly Duck 10-04-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

I was saying that those QB's had a better running game than Orton does.

Everybody has a better running game than Orton does.

Bane 10-04-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7060621)
Everybody has a better running game than Orton does.

ROFL

I bet he still thinks Twatter can save him from the truth.ROFLROFL

vailpass 10-04-2010 11:17 AM

KnowMo still lives in your heads. Funny as hell.

RealSNR 10-04-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7060687)

What Donk boards do you belong to? Ten bucks says you guys would be up in arms over some reeruned douchebag that thinks his shit team is the reincarnation of the 72 Dolphins, 85 Bears, and 99 Rams combined.

vailpass 10-04-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7060744)
What Donk boards do you belong to? Ten bucks says you guys would be up in arms over some reeruned douchebag that thinks his shit team is the reincarnation of the 72 Dolphins, 85 Bears, and 99 Rams combined.

No way, not even close.
KnowMo has you guys in a constant state of spin, it is hilarious to watch.

Bowser 10-04-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7060687)

I think we all just like to laugh at him. I know I've never read a post of his and thought to myself "DAMN! He got us on that one! We better gang up and say something incredibly snarky now!"

He's an uber-homer on a rivals board. I'd say WE live in HIS head.

vailpass 10-04-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7060756)
I think we all just like to laugh at him. I know I've never read a post of his and thought to myself "DAMN! He got us on that one! We better gang up and say something incredibly snarky now!"

He's an uber-homer on a rivals board. I'd say WE live in HIS head.

What's the title of this 1300 post thread again?

Bowser 10-04-2010 11:53 AM

Bird Flu made this thread so Knowmo would stop polluting the front page with every random Bronco thought that popped in his head.

And I stand by the comment.

RealSNR 10-04-2010 11:53 AM

I'm actually really glad this thread is here. Knowmo for the most part keeps all his homer shit right here, so it doesn't infect the other threads in the Lounge. I AM thankful that he's at least tidying up after himself.

Bowser 10-04-2010 11:54 AM

I can see it now - "Orton threws for 400 yards today! Ima gonna go show those ChiefsPlanet pricks that I wasn't wrong about him!"

vailpass 10-04-2010 11:57 AM

Its nice that you guys wonder what he'll say next, that you care about where he posts.

DaFace 10-04-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7060761)
What's the title of this 1300 post thread again?

Well, to be fair, the thread was created for the sole purpose of giving KnowMo a place to post his constant homerisms without annoying everyone. Normally, this kind of thing would just be spread all over the place.