ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Marcus Peters is gone. The Chiefs have some explaining to do. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314080)

007 02-24-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13434651)
Guys, keep the DC-level shit out of here. Please.

I've been waiting for one of you to step and and say that.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/UTT6QbG4EPOIE" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/orson-welles-citizen-kane-a-deadly-adoption-UTT6QbG4EPOIE">via GIPHY</a></p>

BlackOp 02-24-2018 12:19 AM

CHunt just gave one of his best (and cheapest) players to LA. The NFL wants the Rams to succeed in the worst way...it means more money for ALL the owners.

Maybe if CHunt wasn't such a passive-aggressive douche-bag, he would would stand up for the players, who were angry about shitty officiating costing them close games. Peters was justified in throwing that flag after the bogus penalty essentially gave the Jets the game.

Did Chunt say anything after the Steelers call? The Raiders call? The Titans call? Nope...this is a play nice and make as much money as possible owner. He deserves to lose...he's a liar and a phony creep.

Dorsey was, justifiably, concerned about giving Berry a monster contract...he vanished under mysterious circumstances. Chunt made the contract happen and EB is getting $14 million, this year, on a bum Achilles. Thanks...and now, the Chiefs best defender and draft pick..an all-pro/rookie of the year is traded while making peanuts. He was playing for about 15% of his market value...it's such a stupid move that I dont have words. YOU KEEP ALL PRO CBs......ALWAYS.

KCCHIEFS27 02-24-2018 12:37 AM

I can't believe people think cornerback is a premium position.

BlackOp 02-24-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27 (Post 13434724)
I can't believe people think cornerback is a premium position.

I know...3 of the top 11 picks were CBs in 2016. How dare they think that.

CHunt has his "yes men" in place...

KChiefs1 02-24-2018 12:42 AM

I’ll hold off judgement until the deal is finalized.

BlackOp 02-24-2018 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13434733)
I’ll hold off judgement until the deal is finalized.

Not me....there is a reason deals like this never happen. It's ****ing stupid.

BlackOp 02-24-2018 12:50 AM

Hey...guess what? KC plays the Rams in Mexico next year.

What are the odds? The drama will be headline fodder for the masses....such a joke.

Ron Swanson 02-24-2018 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13434739)
Not me....there is a reason deals like this never happen. It's ****ing stupid.

There's a reason why multiple teams weren't beating down the Chiefs door to get Peters. He's an overrated malcontent who refuses to tackle and gets selfish penalties. It's going to be funny watching the fireworks when he gets to LA.

BlackOp 02-24-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Swanson (Post 13434748)
There's a reason why multiple teams weren't beating down the Chiefs door to get Peters. He's an overrated malcontent who refuses to tackle and gets selfish penalties. It's going to be funny watching the fireworks when he gets to LA.

No..the deal was to send him to LOS ANGELES. NFL has a new market to exploit...just business.

Detroit, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Kansas City will always be whipping boys in the NFL food chain.

Mellinger is pointing out exactly why this deal is sketchy as ****...

Unless Donald is part of this transaction...Peters is worth multiple high picks. He is a 25 year old franchise payer. He only costs $1.8 million....and has a 5th year option. LA will get him for essentially less than half of his market value for 2 years.

Maybe Stan Kroenke has pull in New Mexico...get CHunt out of his indictment charges for ripping off the tax payers there. It's always humorous when CHunt preaches "values" while under investigation..

Ron Swanson 02-24-2018 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13434756)
No..the deal was to send him to LOS ANGELES. NFL has a new market to exploit...just business.

Detroit, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Kansas City will always be whipping boys in the NFL food chain.

Mellinger is pointing out exactly why this deal is sketchy as ****...

Yeah, sending Peters to LA is a great idea. He is going to be a clown out there in the spotlight with his idiot buddy Marshawn Lynch.

BigRedChief 02-24-2018 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434384)
In first 3 years:

Dale Carter: 10 turnovers
Marcus Peters: 24 turnovers

In first 3 years, peters has the 2nd most interceptions in NFL history. More than Dion.

BlackOp 02-24-2018 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13434772)
In first 3 years, peters has the 2nd most interceptions in NFL history. More than Dion.

Yeah..who ever believes there was no market for a Peters trade is dumb as ****. NFL trying to frame him as a player no team would want..yeah right.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-24-2018 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 13433963)
Do you have an example?

Denvers whole Defense since PM retired.

BlackOp 02-24-2018 01:48 AM

Well, at least the precious locker room chemistry, that has netted 2 of the biggest meltdowns in post season history (in five short years), stays in tact.

Wouldn't want to **** with that level of beautiful harmony...this is a loser franchise and their playoff record supports that claim.

notorious 02-24-2018 02:31 AM

Is it possible that Peters ****ed up on his assignments so much that it compromised the defense?